Vol.1

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung where are you going?Why did you pack all of your things?Are you moving out?Did you want to run away?”Zelo’s questions made Youngjae’s head spinning around.

“Gosh,Dearly Zelo!Could you please stop your questions?It’s going to make my head burst!”Youngjae snapped.He sure was in a bad mood to pack all of his thing.”Oh,Come on,Hyung!Why are you always in a bad mood!It’ll make your face go old.”Zelo giggled and finally shut his mouth as his older cousin send him a warning glare.

“All right,hyung.Just answer one of my questions.Why did you pack all these?”he pointed Youngjae’s clothes on the floor.”Okay,okay..I’ll answer.You know our family had a big business,right?”Zelo nodded and stared at Youngjae,waiting for his answer.”And,to stabilize that business thing,my parents had me arrangedmarried with their bestfriend’s son!”Youngjae sighed while looked into Zelo’s big eyes.Zelo widened his eyes after hearing Youngjae’s explanation.

“What?Is he handsome or good looking?”he asked.Youngjae narrowed his eyes and laid down on his comfortable bed,staring at the white ceiling.”Yup..I’m agree he was good looking.But he seem too gentle and girly though.You know I’m not into guys,right?Look,I have a girlfriend.How can I leave her for him?I really hated gay!”Youngjae said giving his dirty look.

Once he finished it,he regretted it right away after saw the younger’s eyes filled with tears.”Oh,I’m forgot about Jieun..I’m sorry I don’t know you hate Gay So Much..”Zelo whispered lowering his head,staring at his feet as it was the best thing to look at.Youngjae sitting right away before pulled Zelo in his warm embrace.

”Zelo!I’m sorry..I didn’t mean that I don’t like you because having a crush on a guy.I’m sorry..I really didn’t mean that!”he took the younger’s cheeks in his hands and gently wipes Zelo’s tears using his thumbs.

“Forgive me,neh?”He asked Zelo’s milky white cheeks.Zelo just nodded and smiling again at his beloved cousin.Youngjae sighed and brought his hand on top of Zelo’s head,ruffling his dirty blonde hair.”Thank you,Zelo!Gosh,I’m so scared that you would tell your mom!”Zelo laughed at the boy’s silly joke.Youngjae ignore Zelo’s laughter before laying again on his time,probably sighing the millionth time that day.

“Why are you sighing,hyung?”Zelo asked.He was so worried about his older cousin.”The problem was I need to live with the said boy for 3 months.Gosh,that was so long!”.Zelo furrowed his brows together.”So?”he asked waiting for the further explaination.”Yeah,just like that.I didn't even tell Jieun about this.When I can’t let him go after those month living with him,the marriage will be canceled and then I will start my life with Jieun.”He said happily thinking how happy his life with his lovely girlfriend.

Zelo nodded slowly,understanding Youngjae’s words.”But who knows you will fall in love with him?”Zelo said while winking to Youngjae.”Gross..Stop saying silly things like that!Even appa had said the same things!I hope it’ll not become true!”Youngjae yelled while shutting his eyes,acting as if he’ll die if that’ll be true.”Calm down,hyung!I was just joking right now!”said the surprised younger boy.

Daehyun's POV

Oh,no!Why did everyone knows I'll live with Youngjae!Oh,God!I know!I'm sure umma had spread this news to my friends!Help me!Youngjae's fans probably will kill me!

I hear a knock on my bedroom door.I think that was just a maid."Come in.."I ordered.Surprisingly,it was Hyosung noona!Oh,I think she was going to ask me about that THING again.She walked towards me and at beside me on my bed."I can't believe you'll marry him soon!"She sighed and circling me with her long arms.

"Noona,it wasn't sure yet..You don't like him,do you?"I asked in confusion.

"Nope..I knew he was a good guy.But I'm not ready to let my cute dongsaeng go..You promise to me that you will leave him after this 3 months,right?"she asked me in a pleading tone.But I can't figure out what the answer for her question?"......."She tilted her head to look at my face."Please Daehyunnie..I'll be all alone if you live with him.Moreover,who knows he hate you and start to beat you when you two were alone?"she asked worriedly.

I felt a pang on my heart when she said someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter