I N T R O :

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved [EXO VER]

"Mr Ahn," that is his secretary, Mr Choi, nervously walking to Mr Ahn who is going to have a heart attack. His lovely Ah Young is missing, it's midnight amd she is not inside the mansion yet. "You need to find Ah Young!" Mrs Ahn then said, her body is shaking. Their precious gem is missing. Ahn Ah Young, the girl whom everyone doesn't know, the girl who is only kept like a precious treasure inside a vault. "But Mrs Ahn, the police is doing everything they can do!" Mr Choi manages to reply. As much as the old couple is worrying, he is too. Inbetween tension and cries, there is only one smiling. Like a freak would do. But no one notices it.

 

"We have Mr and Mrs Ahn's daughter, what are we going to do with her?" one of the kidnappers say through the phone as he is looking at the unconcious Ahn Ah Young. "Bring her to the bidding" the voice on the other line replies with an evil chuckle "We're gonna be rich, I tell you!" the voice says, like an insane person would do. Then the call ends. Poor Ah Young doesn't know what her fate is, just sitting unconsciously.

 

At the bidding place, rich people wearing suits are waiting for the next bidding. For a vintage camera, it ended up with $2.8 million dollars. Insane people, wanting to bid high for such a useless thing. A bubblegum chewed by Lee Min Ho is even on bid! But what attracted the people most is, the girl who is named "Ahn Ah Young". Gasps and multiple whispers are heard across the golden walls of the hall. And only one smirked.

'Talk about me stopping the blind dates with a beautiful girl, must be my lucky night'

 

"This girl is on bid and don't be surprised, we are giving her off with a starting price of one million dollars!" that's low for a girl like her. A girl who is untouched, judging by her milky skin and innocent features.

 

"2 million dollars!" someone started. But oh boy, this young and handsome man who smirked earlier can bid higher than that.

"3.5 million dollars!" he butts in.

the one who started bidding looked at him with wide eyes, he is an old man. He is a pedo for short.

"No! 4 million dollars!" the old man protests

"7 million dollars!" young man still bids.

 

Sound of whispers grew loud. They're not whispers anymore but loud noises of shock and gossips.

 

"7 million dollars going once..." the host says "going twice!" that's the last straw. "7 million dollars wins!" the old man felt defeated. That's the old man's total net worth actually.

 

Ah Young is pushed to the young man like she is trash. She is still unconscious. He didn't say anything and gives the check with 7 million dollars written on it, signed by him. With silence engulfed with whispers and gossips around him, he leaves the hall with Ah Young carried on his arms. "I hope you can help me stop the stupid ideas of my parents, dang, you're expensive!" he says as he puts Ah Young on the passenger's seat, securing her with seatbelt.

 


Anyeong haseyo, kavs_6k imnida! :) So I am here with a remake of my favorite fanfic, "Kidnapped, Sold and Loved". This is my apology for not updating for a VERY long time and I hope you will like this one. So before, the kidnapping is not explained on the past "Kidnapped, Sold and Loved" Infinite era... now, I'm trying with this introduction. ^^ I have many twists inside my mind now :) I hope that my inspiration points will grow with this one and I'll update and finish all of my unfinished business here in AFF ^^ that's my goal for this year :)

and oh, sorry if the intro is boring. The male lead is left undecided yet so that's why I named him, 'young man' lol :D hope you get it and to those who subscribed, it's not just me who loves you but the whole EXO as well!

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because KRISLAYLUHANXIUMINCHENTAOBAEKHYUNKYUNGSOOKAISEHUNSUHO&CHANYEOL loves you~

*throws LUHAN hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

P.S

I'll be closing the voting at 7:30 pm KST ;) don't forget that, ara? :)