Last Time

Dear Brother

----------

Jongin finished the dishes while staring at the water flowing out of the faucet. ‘Will kyungsoo be okay with Chanyeol here?’ ‘You don’t plan to tell kyungsoo the truth?’ ‘Kyungsoo likes Chanyeol.’ ‘No you should tell him the truth.’ Thoughts playing with him, he threw the hand towel and went to his room, plopping down his bed then looking at his luggage. “Should I really leave? Will this really make everything better for me?” He mumbled then laid his head on the pillows, wishing that tomorrow won’t come.

 

And another one wishes that tomorrow won’t come either.

 

 

 

It’s confusing for Kyungsoo as to why Jongin had to leave for them to be able to move on. “Why do you have to leave hyung?” He muttered then hugged his pillow. He took his phone then dialed Chanyeol on the phone.

“Chanyeol ah, can I ask you something?”

“Anything Kyungsoo even if I woke up from my deep slumber, you owe me a hotdog sandwich and a large rootbeer float tomorrow. What is it?”

“Hyung is leaving. Tomorrow. Lunch. And he wants you to stay here with me for one month. Will it be okay with you?”

“Where is he going? For one month? What about studies? I guess I’m okay with one month, since my parents pay my accommodations.”

“He’s going away with Nicole noona… they talked to the principal. That’s what he said… But… I’m having doubts. He doesn’t have to leave. If you were in my place, what do you think is the reason why he’s leaving?”

“Kyungsoo, if he said he’s moving on, well he is doing that right now…”

“But… he doesn’t have to move on. He has Nicole noona.”

“I don’t know kyungsoo… I’m sorry…” Chanyeol bit his lip as the call suddenly got cut off. Chanyeol knows that Jongin likes Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is just too dense and Chanyeol doesn’t want kyungsoo to know. He will lose his chance on Kyungsoo.

“Chanyeol? Hello?” Kyungsoo pouted as he realized that the call got cut off, he frowned then he looked at his phone again, a photo of him and his brother on the screen. “You don’t have to leave…”

-----

A creak on the door, light footsteps can be heard, the bed lunging down because of a sudden weight, but nothing woke Jongin up. Staring at the luggages, kyungsoo laid down beside Jongin. “Why do you have to leave? Who will take care of me then?” He turned infront of his hyung’s face, touching Jongin’s nose then his cheeks. “I know Chanyeol will take care of me… but no one takes care of me better than you hyung…” Kyungsoo’s fingers stopped on Jongin’s chin, feeling creeped out because of what he is doing. “Now I act like a creeper. Hmm. It’s alright I guess, you’re leaving anyway. I hope it’ll be alright if I sleep here tonight. Knowing you’ll be gone tomorrow. Let me look at you, hug you, touch you, and be a good little brother, for the last time….” Kyungsoo squeezed himself between Jongin’s arms, nuzzling his face on Jongin’s chest. “Don’t be mad… don’t be weirded out…” He mumbled then lifted his face up, pressing a soft kiss on jongin’s chin. “Goodnight…” Kyungsoo buried his face on Jongin’s chest again, slowly drifting off to sleep….

 

 

Missing the feeling of Jongin wrapping his arms on Kyungsoo’s waist, and Jongin’s lips pressing on his forehead.

 

------

 

Waking up was hard for Kyungsoo. He didn’t want to wake up, he didn’t want to open his eyes. Because he knows that when he wakes up, Jongin won’t be there. Jongin won’t be looking at him and greeting him good morning. Jongin won’t be there to eat breakfast with him and go to school with him.

But he had to.

 

This is reality.

 

Upon opening his eyes. A tall figure welcomed him. “Jongin hyung…?” He mumbled then stood up, hugging the other then burying his face on the other’s shoulders. “I thought you left already… you’re here to say Good Morning right?”

“Good morning Kyungsoo… I’m sorry if I’m not Jongin.” Chanyeol mumbled then he hugged his bestfriend, caressing his back. He can feel kyungsoo’s chest heave up and down, sniffs can be heard.

“He didn’t even say goodbye…” Kyungsoo gripped on Chanyeol’s shoulders, tears escaping his droopy eyes. Chanyeol carried him outside the room, bringing him to the kitchen then prepared breakfast for him.

 

 

Outside was a quiet Jongin watching them. “Goodbye Kyungsoo… move on without me okay? You can do it.” He turned away, entering the taxi then left their house.

-----

 

“Please come back.”

 

“Don’t leave me.”

 

Open message, close message. Jongin kept his phone inside his pocket, ignoring Kyungsoo’s messages. He wore his sunglasses, boarding the plane.

“Are you leaving because you don’t want to see me anymore? I’m sorry Jongin hyung. You don’t have to leave. I can pretend that I don’t exist for you. Just don’t leave me. Just don’t leave, please. You didn’t even say goodbye. I’m sorry…”

The last text from Kyungsoo. He didn’t open it though, he didn’t get to read it. Nothing will be getting in his way now. This was his decision. “You’ve caused too much pain for Kyungsoo. This is the best for you.” Jongin mumbled to himself then he sat, glancing on his phone, a selca of Kyungsoo seen on the screen. “Goodbye…”

 

-----

 

“Cheer up Kyungsoo! One month isn’t too long. You will see each other again~” Chanyeol gave kyungsoo his lunch sandwich, sitting infront of him.

“I’m still confused chanyeol… he didn’t have to leave…” Kyungsoo thought then bit on his sandwich, then stared at his phone.

“Kyungsoo… Jongin wanted you to move on right? Maybe he left because he wanted you to move on fu—“ Chanyeol’s words were stopped as he saw a girl approaching Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, I have to go to the comfort room. My tummy is getting weird.” Chanyeol stood up then pulled the girl away, kyungsoo still staring at his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching the garden behind the school. Chanyeol stared at the girl. “Nicole noona. We have to talk.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SO SORRY. TT

FOR NOT UPDATING. I WENT UNDER TRAINING FOR A WEEK AND MANY MORE THINGS. I’M SORRY. HERE’S AN UPDATE.

AND I MIGHT BE ENDING THIS SOON. LIKE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS.

 

I’M SORRY.

 

 

AND BANGTAN KILLED ME. TT