Duizhang's Bad Hair Day

Mischievous Formula

Jimmy knew something was wrong the morning he woke up, to find the other three already awake. Never, had they ever woken up before him. Waking them up in the morning was his job. He sat there for a moment debating whether it would be safe or not to get up, considering what the other three were doing.

With much effort, Jimmy rolled out of bed and made his way to kitchen, where he found the other three sitting at the table.

"Jimmy-ge!" Vinson started."What are you doing awake so early?"

"I believe that's the question I should be asking you three. What in the world are you doing? It's 6am and we don't even have schedules today."

"I couldn't sleep, so I asked Bin and Vinson to come with me to get some milk." Alen said quietly.

"Can't sleep? Since when? So, you expect me to believe that you couldn't sleep, and decided to wake everyone but me, just so you could drink milk?"

The three exchanged a few looks, nodding and mumbling to each other.

"Well yeah. What else would we be doing in the morning?"

"You're all dressed like you're going out, so what's going on?" Jimmy pointed out.

"Fine, you've caught us," Alen said holding his hands up in defeat. "We wanted to go shopping."

"Yep. Shopping! Okay, let's go."

The three scrambled from their chairs and out the door, leaving a dumbfounded leader standing in the kitchen.

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep," Jimmy mumbled running a hand through his hair.

A few hours later when Jimmy awoke, he found that the others were still gone, and figured it would be best if he got up and cleaned himself up. He was hoping he wouldn't have to go out and look for the other three, seeing how the last time he let them go out by themselves, they came back several hours later without the groceries he had asked them for because they had apparently been chasing a stray cat around for the past who knew how many hours. Jimmy was close to hysterics as he nearly shouted at them to get the stray, scraggly looking animal out of their dorm. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case, he thought.

After showering and dressing himself, Jimmy began the process of doing his hair. He carefully brushed it before applying the mousse to his hair. After a few minutes he began to notice that his hair was not absorbing the product as it normally had.

What in the world is going on?

The confused boy took a whiff of the substance to find that it didn't smell like his normal hair product, but rather...sweet. He even went as far as to taste it, to find that it was not mousse, but whipped cream, and the light suddenly went on.

"So that's what those little s were up to?! I'm going to kill them." He took a few minutes to rinse hair of the dessert topping, cursing under breath and plotting his revenge.

When the other three returned later that evening, they found three suitcases sitting in front of the door to the their dorm.

"Oh my God! He kicked us out! Bin, you didn't tell us he was gonna kick us out?!" Vinson whined.

"You forget we have keys," Bin chuckled, nonchalantly jingling the object in his hand before inserting the key into the lock.

After a few tries he found that his key was not working.

"He changed the lock," Bin concluded.

"You're kidding me."

"Looks like we're not sleeping here tonight."

"Maybe we should call the manager?" Alen suggested.

"And get chewed out by him, too? I don't think so."

"...Remind me not to get involved with your pranks anymore..."


A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry this took so long and its still so short >.< I've been busy with exams and then I had to leave for vacation, but now its summer and hopefully I can update more often! I don't really know how this chapter turned out so....I would like to know what you guys think. Also, thank you to my new subscribers. You guys are great and I love you all. Once again, feedback is much appreciated! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to get chapter 4 up as soon as possible :) - Jae