Love is an Understatement

A Day's Worth of Vacation

It was extremely empty in the BtoB dorm. They all got to go on a vacation. Peniel went to Chicago. Sungjae wanted come with but Sungjae's mom wanted to spend time with him so he stayed with his family. Eunkwang and Minhyuk's family are going to have one big party for the both of them and are going to camp, and Changsub was so excited to see his famil he left a day earlier. Hyunsk was going to visit his family but they left for vacation a week earlier. If only he knew about his vacation at that time. Ilhoon already aw his family a week before, so he decided to stay with Hyunsik. They both wanted to leave their dorm though so they asked their manager if they could get a room at a decent hotel. Of course their manager allowed it because he felt bad for hem since they were the only members there.

Hyunsik managed to find a rather small, but cozy hotel. They checked in quickly in hopes of avoiding a scandal.

As soon as they entered their room they felt at ease and relaxed. They throw their bags on the ground and sit on a surprisingly comfy couch. Ilhoon took the TV remote and the TV. The TV was currently on a music news program and the news people were talking about B.A.P's many comebacks and wondering if they were ever going to get a break. One of the news people were at the Cube building, interviewing 4Minute and B2ST. The news person asked where everyone was and Kikwang told them that BtoB was on vacation, G.Na was working on her comeback promotions and he didn't know anything else. The show ended, it was 10:00 pm and being use to sleeping early in the morning, Ilhoon and Hyunsik were not tired.

"Wanna play a game?" Ilhoon asked.

"What kind of game?" Hyunsik looked at Ilhoon.

"Truth. or. Dare," Ilhoon said with a seriious face.

"I-I guess." Usually when Hyunsik plays thruth or dare he ends up getting the worst dares ever. One time Changsub dared Hyunsik to take his shirt off and lay his back on a bunch of ice. It was not a great experience.

"You first." Ilhoon demanded.

"Okay, Thruth or Dare?"

"Dare." Ilhoon felt extra confident today.

"I dare you to open the window and scream the Kiyomi player with your best aegyo voice.

Ilhoon sighed and slowly walked over to the window.

Ilhoon screams the Kiyomi player.

"You happy?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yes, yes I am." Hyunsik smiles.

Ilhoon sat back down.

"Hyunsik truth or dare."

"Truth"

"Wuss."

Hyunsik glares at Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon ignores it and continues." Why won't you choose truth anymore? When we first debuted you always chose dare." 

"I stopped choosing dare because everyone was daring me to do bad things." Hyunsik said. He was tired of being the person that did all of that stuff.

"I didn't know that it made you feel this way."Ilhoon said as he hugged Hyunsik. 

"Ilhoon, Truth or Dare?" Hyunsik asked still hugging Ilhoon.

"Truth." Ilhoon layed his head on Hyunsik's shouldder.

"Why did you stay with me?" I mean, I know you already saw your parents, but you could've spent more time with them." Hyunsik questioned.

"Hyunsik can i tell you the truth without judging me?" Ilhoon left the comfort of Hyunsik and faced him.

"I would never judge you."

Ilhoon's face became different and he looked down.

"I came with you because I didn't want to leave you by yourself. I couldn't stand thinking about how lonely the one I l-love being alone."

Hyunsik's eyes became wide.

"Ilhoon, are you serious?

"Did I just ruin our friendship? You can never talk to me ever again, I won't be mad." Ilhoon says with taers in his eyes.

Hyunsik smiles at Ilhoon.

"What?" Ilhoon asks.

"You are so cute." Hyunsik says as he caresses Ilhoon's cheek, wiping the tears from his eyes and kisses Ilhoon passionately.

Ilhoon and Hyunsik spent a peaceful night together.

 

The next morning their manager knocks on their door. He remembers that he was also given a key to their room just incase.

 Their manager opens the door. "Hey guys, he have..." 

infront of him is Hyunsik and Ilhoon shirtless on the same bed together. Ilhoon was sleeping on Hyunsik's chest and Hyunsik has his arms wrapped around Ilhoon.

"to go..." Their manager finished his sentence.

The sighs and smiles at the scene, closes the soor and walks away.

"It's about damn time."

--------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like this story? I am quite proud of it. ^^