Finding out

Am i the one for you?

 

Krystal didn't come down for lunch as she is bothered.

The lips........ the breathing.......... is so familar........... Could it be him?

But...... he will tell me if he is the one since he know about it.

She is in doubt with Yoong's reaction about Amber and she try to find out more about Yoong.

 

Krystal went down to the living room and saw Tiffany watching the tv.

Tiffany eonnie, where are the kids? asked Krystal smiling.

They are sleeping. You feeling better now? asked Tiffany worried.

Yes, i'm fine. Thank you. said Krystal smiled.

Come, sit here with me, baby Krys. said Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany eonnie, can i ask you something? asked Krystal

Sure, what is it about? asked Tiffany.

It's about Yoong oppa, i saw the scar on his chest. D-do you know what happen? asked Krystal.

Oh..... that caterpillar scar! (haha) said Tiffany can't help to laughed.

Krystal had a shocked. Even Tiffany would describe as caterpillar, same as her.

I heard from Taeng that, Yoong had a accident when he was a child, the scar was around 10 stitches. said Tiffany.

Since he was a kid, which means that was very long time ago. said Krystal.

Yeah, he is a very independant guy. He moved out since he was around....... 20 years old. said Tiffany recalled.

That's 5 years ago....... said Krystal.

Yup, he said he wanted to depend on himself and live by his own. And he mentioned he need to find a girl which he felt guilty to. said Tiffany continued.

All of us had a shocked back then, but he refused to tell us what happen. said Tiffany curiously.

S-since when he became a player? asked Krystal.

We only know, there's always girls around him and he always goes to this club called...... Sone club! said Tiffany smiled.

Sone club? said Krystal shocked.

Yeah, he said he is searching for his first girl there. And we thought he is just joking. said Tiffany smiled.

Krystal covered with tears and ran up to her room.

What's wrong, baby Krys? asked Tiffany, she is curious with her reaction.

 

Krystal know who is her first man now.

Same as her, Yoong has been searching and waiting for her all this while.

But she confessed that she loved Amber and hurt him thoughly last night.

Now Yoong is gonna leave and return to his own apartment, she won't get to see him often.

She is confused about her feeling now...... She love Amber or just because he is her first love? 

What about Yoong..... Does she love him or just because of their one night stand?

Somehow, she know that Amber is married and she shouldn't get involve with him.

She is lost! She don't know what to do..... She went to Han river to clear her mind.

 

 

 

 

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE MORE.......... Managed to update within 24hrs! XD

Hey hey hey........ what do you think Krystal should do?

Stay tune and comment please........

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 22.05.13