Rumors & Break Up

The Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
RUMORS & BREAK UP

***

Hyun-soo's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face - feeling happy and contented with my life.

Ahh~ So happy! I stretched and looked at my phone. Eh, I've got a message. I opened it and instantly my smile grew. It's from Ye-rim!

I felt like a kid to be honest. Just seeing her name on my phone makes me smile like this.

It's amazing how she affects me so much. Well, I am in love with her after all.

"Hyun-soo! Do you have any schedule today? Lets go out! Please! Please! Please! *insert puppy dog face here*" it said.

Hee~ I could imagine her doing that face.

I shook my head. "My girlfriend's too cute for her own good," I mumbled.

Before I could reply to her message, my phone suddenly rang. I checked who was calling.

Eh? Why is the witch calling me this early? (referring to the CEO)

"Yes?" I answered. "Come to my office. ASAP!" was all she said before she hung up.

Sensing her bad mood, I quickly got ready to go.

 

**

I was almost at the company's entrance when a group of reporters suddenly attacked me, asking questions here and there.

"Are you and Ye-rim dating?" "Are you living with Ye-rim?" "Sources say you're already married, is it true?" "People saw you two with a child, is the child yours?" were some of it.

I ducked my head and ignored their questions. Security quickly came to my aid and assisted me to the entrance.

Once inside the company, I released the breathe I was holding.

"Hyun-soo.." a voice said. I turned my head and saw Ye-rim standing a few feet away from me.

"She called you too, didn't she?" Ye-rim asked. I simply nodded. She sighed and made her way towards me.

They know," she said softly. I nodded my head again and reached for her hand. I gave it a gentle squeeze and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Come on," I told her. She just gave a weak smile then nodded.

 

**

We were at the CEO's door when Ye-rim suddenly stopped. "Do you think they're gonna make us break-up?" she asked. I frowned at the thought.

I hope they won't.

I shook my head and told. "Of course not! Maybe they're just gonna confirm it if its true," I assured her. "I hope you're right," she replied.

I hope so too..

I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in!" I heard the CEO say. I turned the knob and entered hand-in-hand with Ye-rim. I looked at her and gave her hand another squeeze just to reassure her. She just smiled at the gesture.

When the witch saw us, a look of disappointment was on her face.

"So it is true?" she said with her eyebrows raised, eyes looking at our entwined hands. I cleared my throat and looked her in the eyes. "Yes, it is true. We, Ye-rim and I, are together," I said confidently.

She scoffed and stood from her chair. "You're a magnet to rumors and issues, aren't you? It's exactly a week before your debut and here you are with more rumors!" she shouted. "I can't believe this! There were already rumors about you two dating and now here you are making the situation worse!" she continued.

Ye-rim and I flinched at her tone. She really is angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter