chapter 1

your what!!

Kelly's(pov)

 

I was sitting in my french class looking out the window to see the sky turn a dark shade of gray, yu would think its winter but its actually in the middle of spring. This class is dragging on so i just kep on looking out the window until my french teachers calls on me.  

"comment tu t'appelle?" asked my teacher

"em je m'appelle Kelly."  i replied ans she just smiled and looked away.  

i hate this class its so boring my mind is just somewhere else today.  i turned my head back to the window, it started to rain the rain drops were going down the window as if it was a race for life.  soon enough the bell rang for lunch, as i was packing up my stuff when someone tapped me on the arm.  

"oh mrs Mcathy you starteled me!"

"sorry Kelly but is there something wrong your just seem like your in your own little world and not really focused on your work i dont want your grade to start dropping!" she asked

"no everythings fine... i guess imm just tired.. it wont happen again sorry."

"okay just dont slip up now exams are starting soon."

i just simpaly smile and walked out the door.  

 

I was waiting for my two bestfriends in the hall to go out for lunch.  

"hey hey hey!"my friend cheryl said as she huged me 

"hey what we doing for lunch?" i asked 

"hmm i dunno i was thinking that we were just going out but we need to wait for Chloe"

"okay"

we were talking for about Chloes boyfriend Austin i hate him and lucky he is out sick today.   

"hey sorry im late but before we go out can we go and see Austin?" chloe asked smiling, i hated that boy he was using her i once saw him kiss another girl in our year but when i told chloe she just shouted at me say it was all lies and that i was as she would say 'jel'

"NO!" i snapped 

"Wow whats up with you!" she said 

"just leave it Chloe its best you let him rest and Kelly just wanted a girls day."

"Its not like that when Chris comes everywhere!" she shouted at me 

"Chirs is not even here...where do you see him nowhere...know what screw you chloe!" i shouted back and went to goand find chris.

i was so angry i just had to walk off before i punch her or something.  

"Chris!!" i shouted and he turned his head to see who was shouting on him.  

"hey baby whats up? have you been crying?" he asked me with concern on his face

"i just had a fight with Chloe and ah everythings just crashing down!" i said crying while he huged me...gosh i love his hugs just being in his arms makes me feel safe.  

"everythings not crashing down because you had a fight with your friend" he said 

"but its not just that...im moving!" i said trying to hold in my sobs. 

"What... when were you going to tell me? where are you moving? im not leaving you ill come with you!" he said shocked 

"you cant come i have a new family and they live in...korea... they are a famous boyband."

"what this cant be happening...you can leave me." he said with tears running down his face.  

"i dont have a choice chris!" i said 

"just get out of my face Kelly!" he said and looked away from me 

"what.. i have done nothing wrong chris you know how much i want a family im not like you i dont have a mum or a dad!" i said with my eyes filling with tears again, i waited for him to reply but he never he started to walk away.  

"Chris dont walk away from me... chris CHRIS!!" i shouted but still nothing... could this day get any worse!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sooo first chapter is done tell me what you think in the comments and sorry if it is short, i will try to update as much as i can but im go away at the weekends so i dont take my laptop with me but i will try and updat asap:)

thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy it and dont forgt to subscribe:)