The weird tenant.

A special guest.

 

My life is still in order and normal, except that a special guest had entered my life.
 
 
 
Today is the first day that YooChun started living in our room, Vanessa and my room. Actually I am quite scared that other students will discover him since he isn't able to hide himself now. Who knows what will happen if they found out that a weird creature is actually staying together with them in the same dorm. Teenagers nowadays are insane.
 
I sat down in front of my study table and staring at the calendar for a long time. Today's lesson will start a bit later than usual due to some random activities is going on in the school. Still got a few more hours to go before the lesson started. I glanced at YooChun who is now comfortly sitting on my bed. He is looking down wordlessly.
 
"Will his hoof mess up your bed?" Vanessa suddenly appear out of nowhere and blinked innocently at me.
 
"Deep down your heart, you hope it to happen." I used my mobile phone to hit her nose.
 
"Ouch..!"
 
 
 
I went to sit at the edge of my bed, asking if YooChun need anything to help him heal faster. He shook his head and just said " I'm good." Nothing much comes from him.
 
"Oh." damn! It's so awkward! I look around the room and decided to drag Vanessa with me to walk around the school since the atmosphere in the room is awkward.
 
 
 
"I think he is y." glitters forming in Vanessa's eyes.
 
I shrugged while looking up in the sky. Blue, blue, blue. "I wonder where did he come from." I said softly.
 
"what?"
 
"Nothing."
 
 
 

 
 
 
I carefully open the door and looked around the room to make sure that he is still inside because I dont want unnecessory attention and chaos.
 
"Ahh YooChun-sshi you look much better from yesterday!" I commented while reaching out my hand towards his horsehair.
 
"I felt molested." He kicked away my hand with his hoof in a gentle way.
 
"ahh..." I pouted. "YooChun-sshi."
 
"..."
 
"YoooooooooChun-sshi :D"
 
"what?!"
 
"I wonder where do you came from?"
 
"I don't know either." said YooChun coldly and he went back to his yoochun-land.
 
"pfffff..." Whatever!! It's so hard to communicate with an alien.
 

 
Today is the third day of his arrival in our room. He is now almost heal, I guess. He looks so HEALTHY. Everything is fine except that we didn't talk much in the past three days. He just stay in one corner and behaved like a statue.
 
I woke up and remembered that today is Sunday so I am planning to sleep the entire day away. Just when I am about to lay down again, I saw YooChun's head resting at the edge of my bed. Finally he got sick of the kitchen.
 
"mmm..." he moved his head a little before he look up.
 
"Hey good morning!" I poked his chubby face.
 
He rub his face and stand up. Suddenly the black fog appeared again and in the next second, he was back to the human state.
 
"wow... So are you still going to live here?"
 
"no, and thanks."
 
"Eh Gina, where is he?" asked Vanessa curiously after she came out from the bathroom.
 
"There." I point at my side while walking towards bathroom without looking at her.
 
"If you don't want to tell me then it's okay, no need to be like this." Vanessa frowned and pouted at me.
 
"what? He is just right ther- hm?" I turned my head and stared at YooChun. "ahhh he's gone alrd." I tucked out my tongue cutely at Vanessa. YooChun is just right beside her, how could she not noticing him? I suddenly understand something.
 
Vanessa shurgged and skipping to kitchen, preparing breakfast for us.
 
When I saw she is already in the kitchen, I whisper to YooChun: "you..."
 
"Yes." he snapped my words and disappered.
 
"wow a mind reader." I mumbled to myself before get drag to kitchen by Vanessa.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 1st of June, 1:33pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th