ing Triangle

My Triangle Love Story

Hello, this is me Kim Jongin. Now, my cousin Henry Lau and my grandparents come to visit my house. They also stay in my house for months... Luhan, my stepbrother still love my girlfriend. And I'm afraid of losing my girlfriend... I'm ing in love with her...

Now... After have a chit chat with Henry and the other... I walk to my bedroom, Henry is sleeping with me now... Cuz he's so close with me.

Henry: Jongin, you're not sleepy yet?

Kai: Nope, I'm not sleepy yet.

Henry: Oh, I see...

Kai: I want to tell about something

Henry: What's that? Just tell me...

Kai: I'm afraid to lose her...

Henry: Her? You mean Yoona?

Kai: Nae...

Henry: Jongin, if you love and keep her in your heart... Of course she'll never go away. She'll stay in your heart. But, if you make her heart broken... I bet she'll leave you... And you'll lose her.

Kai: But, I don't want to lose her...

Henry: So you must do the best for her and try to not make her heart broken... You know what... Grandpa tell me that 'You must touch a girl heart, not her body and Steal her attention, not her ity and make her smile... Don't you ever waste her tears. And she'll be yours forever

Kai: Thank you, Henry... I'm glad cuz I'm talking to you...

Henry: Your welcome, cousin. *Smile*

Kai: Okay, good night. I want to sleep now...

Henry: Hey, Jongin.

Kai: Ne?

Henry: Never make a girl feel like she's the problem, other wise she will be the problem... And you won't be the solution.

Kai: Okay. Thanks a lot Henry... *Lay on my bed*

Henry: Urwell...

 

Yoona POV

I'm in Tiffany eonnie bedroom now... I want to have a chit chat with her. I want a solution for my love problem... I bet she knows love better than me...

Tiffany: Yoona, what're you doing here? Not going to sleep yet?

Yoona: I want to have a chit chat with you and ask for a solution...

Tiffany: So you have a problem? Okay, I'll listen...

Yoona: I love Luhan... But, I don't want to love him. I try hard to love Kai. But I can't love him. I always try my best and forget Luhan... But... I still can't forget him...

Tiffany: Yoona... You can't fake your love like that... Someone heart will be hurting soon. And you know what... The more you hide your feelings to someone, the more you fall for them.

Yoona: But, eonnie... If I'm not doing this... I'll ruin Seohyun life more... I don't want her heart broken... It's better when my heart broken...

Tiffany: Yoona, you shouldn't be like that. Don't always don't care about your heart. Sometimes you must care about yourself and don't care about the other heart...

Yoona: But, I don't want to be selfish

Tiffany: If you care about your own heart and don't care about Seohyun... Only Seohyun and Kai that'll be broken hearted. But, if you don't care... There'll be four people that hurting... Seohyun will be hurting if Luhan be her boyfriend but not love her, Luhan'll be hurting cuz you don't love him, and Kai'll be hurting so much... Cuz he's your boyfriend and you don't love him...

Yoona: Tiffany eonnie... I can't do anything... This is to complicated...

Tiffany: This is Triangle love and someone must be hurting!

Yoona: But...

Tiffany: Just go to sleep... We'll talk about it again tomorrow... You need to rest your mind *Smile*

Yoona: Okay... Nice dream, eonnie...

Tiffany: Okay, you too... Nice dream and sleep well... God Bless You...

Yoona: You too... *Go to my room*

It's just a ing love triangle who someone heart will be hurt and the rest will be happy and dance infront of someone pain. I don't want be the player... It's better to watch than be in that love triangle game... It's just a ing triangle!

Kai Grandma: You're Kai girlfriend right? Not sleep yet?

Yoona: Ah... I'm not sleepy yet, ...ahh... Mrs......

Kai Grandma: Just call me grandma *Smile*

Yoona: Nae, grandma *smile*

Kai Grandma: You better sleep now, young lady *smile*

Yoona: Yes, I'll sleep... I must go now... You must sleep too, grandma *Smile*

Kai Grandma: Nae... Just go to sleep... Sleep well, young lady 

Yoona: You too, grandma *smile*

Then I go to my bedroom and lay on my bed. Kai grandma is so kind... Just like my grandma... Ouhhh, I miss her very much... Okay, I better sleep now...

Tomorrow morning... 04.00 AM.

'KRINGG KRINGGGGG' My alarm ringing. Then I turn it off and leave my dreamland... "Hoaemmm" hope, today will be a good day... After wake up, I clean my bedroom and take a bath. I put on my maid uniform after that and then go out to open the main door and clean the main hall...

Luhan: M, morning Yoona...

Yoona: Good morning, young master... I must go now *bow* *go away*

Luhan: Yoona! *Grab my hand*

Yoona: Master, let me go...

Luhan: No, I won't! Why're you keep acting like this?!

Yoona: ......

Luhan: Why're you keep silent?! Yoona!

Yoona: Why're you yelling at me... I still can hear well...

Luhan: I'm sorry... I just... Out of my control... I think I love you so much...

Yoona: ... Master...

Luhan: *Look at my eyes*

Seohyun: Yoona eonnie! Why're you standing there?! 

Yoona: Ah! Seohyun!!! I'm sorry!!! *Run away*

Seohyun: Oppa... Why're you kept loving her? I'm better than her...

Luhan: ... You think so?

Seohyun: Oppa...

Luhan: I'm not your 'oppa' I'm your master here... Go back to work...

Seohyun: You're so mean...

Luhan: Want me to fired you or something?

Seohyun: .... *Go away*

When I'm cleaning the main hall with Naeun, Seohyun come to us and kick the bucket of water that we use to hold the water to mop the floor... Then, the floor that already clean before get dirty again because of her.

Yoona: Seohyun... What are you doing?

Seohyun: Yoona eonnie! Congradulation! You've ruined my life and because of you Luhan act cold to me!!! You know how much pain that I feel because of that?! 

Then she push me until I fall to the wet floor and my maid uniform get dirty and wet... I want to push her back! But I know... If I'm doing that... Everything can't be solve this problem.

Naeun: Seo eonnie! Why're you push Yoona eonnie until she fall?! You're not the Seohyun I know!!!

Seohyun: Hey, shut up! 

Yoona: Seohyun... Why're you hate me that much?

Seohyun: Because you take Luhan from me! *Kick my leg*

Yoona: Seohyun! It's hurts!

Seohyun: *Stepping on my hand*

Yoona: Seohyun!!! Kyaaa!

Naeun: Seo eonnie! Stop it!!! *Pull Seohyun*

Seohyun: Shut up!!! *Kick my head*

A minute later everyone come to us because I'm screaming so loud before...

Mr. Lunde: SEOHYUN! WHAT'RE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Seohyun: I'm sorry... All of this just an accident... Right Yoona?

Yoona: .... Y, yes.... *Try to stand up*

Mrs. Xi: You're tell us a lie... If you do a thing like this or something again... You'll be fired, Seohyun...

Seohyun: But...

Luhan: No but! You're just kick and step on Yoona hand!!! Are you want me to do the same thing to you?!?! *Yell*

Seohyun: ....

Kai: Yoona... Your hand bleeding! *Grab my hand*

Henry: Jongin... Go wash her wound with water!

Kai: Nae! Yoona... Come on... *Help me stand up*

What thing is this... Why's love can make someone go crazy... And why I'm in this ing triangle game?!?! Please God... This love triangle just drive me crazy... I don't want to hurt anybody... 

Mr. Xi: Seohyun, go to my office... Now!

Seohyun: Okay, sir....

Tiffany: Naeun, go with master Kai and Yoona... Make sure Yoona change her wet clothes...

Naeun: Nae, eonnie *go with me and Kai*

Then Kai wash my wound.

Yoona: Ouch!

Kai: It's hurt?

Yoona: N, no... *Smile*

Kai: Really?

Yoona: Yes *Smile*

Then I go in my room with Naeun and change my wet uniform... Naeun also make me a cup of tea too...

Naeun: Eonnie... Why're you not fight back?

Yoona: No need... *Smile*

Naeun: Why're you never sad? Why're you always smile? You're so strong... All maids also think as I'm thinking right now... You're so strong...

Yoona: I'm not as strong as everyone think I am... On the inside, I'm a wreck, but I keep smiling anyway... Just to make sure they're happy, even when I'm not.

Naeun: Eonnie... I still think that you're so strong...

Yoona: *Smile*

Naeun: Eonnie, how's your leg?

Yoona: It's okay... Just hurt a bit... *Smile*

Naeun: But, your leg bruise...

Yoona: N, no...

Naeun: Yes it is...

Yoona: It's okay *Smile* I'll cover it with my socks..

Naeun: Eonnie...

Yoona: Naeun, what's love? Everyone said that love is make you happy and blablabla...

Naeun: Want me to explain love? But you already feel it don't you?

Yoona: You're right... But... I still don't understand why's love so painful?

Naeun: Sometimes love is so painful... But, sometimes love is make you smile and cry cuz you're too happy... 

Yoona: Naeun, I'm afraid to dream that Luhan will be mine...

Naeun: You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling...

Yoona: Naeun...

Naeun: Yoona eonnie... I think you must stop fake your love to Kai, cuz... True love will triumph in the end - which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie... Then, It's the most beautiful lie we have. The most biggest lie in out heart

Yoona: I don't want to fake my love but, I can't do anything...

Naeun: Every problem have their solution... I'm sure you'll find the solution soon... Get well soon, eonnie... I must work again... *Smile* *Go out*

Yoona: Okay, good bye *smile*

 

After that... Luhan, Henry, and Kai come to see me...

Kai: You okay? Your leg bruise...

Yoona: It's okay *smile*

Henry: Stop smiling! I know you tired cuz all of this! Just cry!!! Let out all of your emotion!!!

Yoona: Oppa... Y, you're right... I'm tired... Tired cuz this ing triangle love... I wa... Want... To out from this game... Hiks... B, but... There's... N,no way out... Hiks...

All of my tears come out after hear Henry oppa said that... He's true... I'm tired... I feel so much pain... And I always feel bad...

Luhan: Yoona... I'm sorry... This all is my fault...

Yoona: Yes! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! I WISH YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE!!! hiks... I'm to tired... Hiks...

Luhan: Yoona...

Yoona: Just go out from mylife!

Henry: Stop said such a thing like that... You love him right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez, Yoona kept saying 'Fuc*ing love triangle'

Hello all subscriber and viewers!!! Make sure you subscribe and leave comments \m/

 

 

 

-KKUMAFN-