Always be by your side.

You & I
BOYFRIEND, a rookie group consisting of 6 members was practicing their debut song called Boyfriend in their company's dance studio.

"Aaaah!" Kwangmin suddenly shouted. His sudden shout startled s which caused them to stop practicing. The music stopped.

He fell badly while he was practicing their debut song's dance moves.

Donghyun,the leader of BOYFRIEND saw him fell and so he rushed to him and asked, "Kwangmin-ah! Are you hurt?!" 

Kwangmin could not answer him. He was in pain. 

"Kwangmin-ah! Can you get up?!" said Youngmin with a panic tone as he was so worried about his twin brother.

"Ya! We must get him to the hospital!" said their manager in a rush. 

The situation became uncontrollable. Everyone was so panicked and especially,Youngmin.
Kwangmin was brought to the nearest hospital.


***


Youngmin had been walking back and forth,biting his nails,waiting for Kwangmin and their manager to come out from the treatment room.
He looked so nervously nervous. He was scared if Kwangmin broke his bones or something. He kept mumbling to himself,shaking his head,telling himself that Kwangmin is going to be fine.

They had been in the treatment room for almost an hour. He could hear Kwangmin in pain. He became more worried. His posture was uneasy.

Minwoo,the magnae of the group could see the worries in Youngmin's eyes. He tried to comfort Youngmin.

"Hyung,take a seat and calm down. Everything is going to be alright. Trust me." said Baby WooWoo calmly.

Youngmin walked towards him and sat beside Minwoo. Minwoo pulled Youngmin to his side,patting his back slowly. Youngmin leaned his head on Minwoo's shoulder.

"Hyung! Look,they're done!" 

Youngmin got off from his seat quickly and ran to Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-ah! Are you okay? What the hell happened to your arm?! Is it broken?! You...please tell me it's nothing serious!" 

"KWANGMIN! KWANGMIN-AH!" shouted Donghyun,Hyunseong and Jeongmin when they saw Kwangmin.
 
Their manager told them it was nothing serious. Kwangmin only had a sprain on his right hand. He did not break any bones.
 
Youngmin breathed a sigh of relief. He felt so relief. He then straight went to Kwangmin and hugged him. 
 
"Ya,you! Don't make me worry like hell again! Be careful next time!" said Youngmin while ruffling his head.
 
Kwangmin made a weird face, O.o thinking what's gotten into his brother. 
 
"Oucccch~ you stop it! I am alright! Haish!"
 
"What haish?! You made us worried like hell! Can't you dance properly without falling? Luckily,you did not break any bones!"
 
"I am sorry everyone. I'll be more careful." Kwangmin apologized and bowed.
 
"It's okay,as long as you're okay." said Jeongmin with relief.
 
They got into their van and went home to their dorm. Kwangmin needed to rest.
 
 
***
 
 
Donghyun came in Kwangmin's room. 
 
"Kwangmin-ah....Kwangmin-ah....Kwang...WOH!" Donghyun got startled with Jeongmin who suddenly  tapped his shoulder from behind.
 
"Yaaa,he's sleeping. Shuh!" 
 
"You startled me!"
 
They got out from Kwangmin's room.
 
"It's okay hyung. I am going to make him chicken porridge. I am going to cook and... I don't need anything." said Youngmin.
 
Hyunseong got a bit surprised with Youngmin's statement. He said "You seriously know how to cook????" 
 
Youngmin rolled his eyes.
 
"Porridge is easy."
 
"But still....I don't believe you. Kwangmin might end up eating rice with.... water...."
 
Minwoo got out from his room and said "Hyungs,I am hungry. Let's go. --'"
 
"Just go.Our baby WooWoo is already starving." said Youngmin.
 
"Geez,baby!" said Donghyun while rubbing Minwoo's head.
 
"You don't want anything,Youngmin? Are you sure? If you want anything,just call me okay. Annyeong!"
 
"Annyeong Youngmin! I hope you won't let him starve! :P " said Hyunseong while laughing.

Youngmin made an annoyed face. 
 
"I can cook...'" Youngmin mumbled to himself with an annoyed tone.
 
"Now...." Yougmin looked at the clock and it was 7p.m
 
"I think I should start cooking."
 
He walked to the kitchen but before that he went to Kwangmin's room to check him out for awhile.
He opened the door slowly as he did not want to wake his brother. Kwangmin was sleeping peacefully. He felt so calm and peace just seeing Kwangmin sleeping peacefully. 
 
'Would you be my girlfriend?' Youngmin's phone rang. Youngmin got startled with his ringtone. He closed the door and quickly picked up the call.
 
"Mum...!"
 
"Hello,ya mum!"
 
"Kwangminnie! How is he? Is he badly injured?"
 
"No mum. He's fine. Don't worry."
 
"Aigooo,I am so relieved. Youngminnie,take care of him okay. I'll come and visit you guys tomorrow."
 
"Okay mum. I will. Love ya!"
 
"Love you too."
 
The call ended. Youngmin missed his mother so much. He was happy to hear that his mum was going to visit them tomorrow.
He went to see Kwangmin again before he started cooking. Kwangmin was still sleeping peacefully. It did not wake him up.
Youngmin walked to the kitchen and got ready with the ingredients. 
 
Then,he started cooking. 
No one knows about Youngmin's passion for cooking. He really likes to cook. Youngmin had never cooked for anyone,even Kwangmin.
It was his first time cooking for someone....special. He hoped his porridge turned out well. 
 
"Ooooh! Oooh! Ouch! Shhhhiiiet!" Youngmin's hand suddenly hit the hot pot of porridge without purpose.
 
"Geeeez!" He took a basin and filled it with cold water. He put his hand inside the basin.

"Aaaaah,phew!~ I hope I didn't wake Kwangmin up."
 
He suddenly smelled something burnt. He noticed it was the scrambled eggs. He quickly shut off the fire stove.
Luckily the scrambled eggs could still be eaten.
 
"Still edible..."
 
"I am not going to eat that."
 
Youngmin got startled. Youngmin turned back and it was Kwangmin.
 
"What?"
 
"I am not going to eat that burnt srambled eggs."
 
Youngmin rolled his eyes and said "Fine,cook yourself then."
 
"Don't sulk. ;P Alright,I'll eat it. Looks....yumm...y tho."
 
"Rite. I am sorry I woke you up. You should go and rest more."
 
"Nawh,I am fine. The smell of the porridge is making me hungry."

"Meet me,the cook."
 
"I want FOOOOOD!"
 
"You're still looking weak. Why don't you wait in you room and I'll bring it for you okay once it's done?"
 
Kwangmin nodded and then he saw something.
 
"Young! What happened to your hand?"
 
"Huh? What?" Youngmin did not want to worry him. He hid his hand behind him. Acting like everything was fine and he did not hurt his hand.
 
"Your hand! Looks like you hurt your hand while cooking....for me...."
 
"What? I hurt my hand? No...I am fine. Go to your room. I need to cook with peace."
 
Kwangmin grinned. "Nevermind"
 
Kwangmin was smiling as he was walking into his room. Kwangmin knows Youngmin very well. Youngmin would never want to admit that he hurt his hand. He knows how Youngmin does not like to make people around him worried. Kwangmin walked into his room and searched for the first aid box. He found it and went back to the kitchen.
 
He put the first aid box on the kitchen counter. "Take this and treat your hand before the wound gets worse."
 
Youngmin looked at Kwangmin and said "What are you talking about?"
 
"You can't lie to me. I know you very well."
 
Youngmin seemed as he gave up. "Fine,now go back to your room."
 
Kwangmin smiled and did a peace sign. "I won."
 
Youngmin shook his head while smiling. The other members were not still home. 
Youngmin had already finished cooking. He brought the food to Kwangmin. He walked into Kwangmin's room. He could not see Kwangmin,probably he was in the toilet.
 
"Waaah Young! Looks delicious!"
 
"Wash your hands."
 
"I already did -.-' Now let me eat!"
 
Youngmin put down the tray and walked out from the room. Kwangmin stopped him.
 
"WAIT!Young...I hurt my right arm. How am I going to eat?" Kwangmin said it with a sad tone.
 
Youngmin rolled his eyes. "So? Do you want me to feed you?"
 
"Obviously." Kwangmin made a cute sad puppy face. "Please?"
 
Youngmin was okay with it but he was just being ego.
 
"But you did not break your arm."
 
"Young! Pleaseeeeeee!" Kwangmin really wanted Youngmin to feed him. Kwangmin really loves to be fed especially when he gets sick or something.
 
Youngmin gave up. "Fine."
 
"You're so spoiled...quick open up your mouth."
 
"Aaaaah"
 
Youngmin made an annoyed face as he got annoyed with Kwangmin's childish acting.
 
"Hmmm Young,you're good. Tastes like mum's. I miss mum."
 
"Mum is coming tomorrow."
 
"Oh? Yeay! I am so happy. Okay now feed me."
 
Youngmin rolled his eyes.
 
"Young! Faster...I don't want you to starve so feed me quick."
 
"Asking me to feed you is making me starve so feed yourself."
 
Kwangmin did not care with what Youngmin said. Youngmin fed him until he finished the porridge. Later,the other members got home.
 
"We're home! Young,tho you didn't ask for it,I got you your favourite food." said Donghyun. Jeongmin and Minwoo got into their room and washed up.
 
Hyunseong came in and said "You did not kill Kwangmin did you?" He laughed and walked into his room.
 
"Thanks hyung. You don't have to bu....t."
 
Donghyun snapped "Nawh,welcome." He did not want to listen to Youngmin's 'but' and so he walked into his room and got washed up.
 
Youngmin went to the kitchen and ate the food that Donghyun bought. He finished it. Then,he washed the dishes and got into his room.
He washed up. Youngmin went to Kwangmin's room to see what he was doing. Kwangmin fell asleep and the TV was left on. He walked in and turned off the TV. He walked towards Kwangmin and put on his blanket. He woke Kwangmin up.
 
"Young..."
 
"What?"
 
"Come closer..."
 
Youngmin walked towards Kwangmin and got closer to him. Kwangmin suddenly pulled Youngmin and he fell on him.
 
"Ya! What do you want?"
 
Kwangmin did not answer him. He quickly hugged Youngmin before he got up.

"Kwang..."
 
"Shuhhh,am trying to sleep here...and oh yeah you're sleeping here tonight."
 
"Whaaat?"
 
"I don't want to hear anything.You're sleeping here tonight."
 
The room became quiet as Kwangmin did not say anything neither Youngmin.
 
Suddenly,Kwangmin said something. "Young..thank you."
 
Youngmin did not get it and so he asked "What for?"
 
"Must you ask? I know you know what I meant. Plus....,I love you."
 
"I did not get what you meant."
 
"For cooking,for taking care of me,for your concern."
 
Youngmin became speechless. He did not know what to say. Kwangmin hugged Youngmin more tightly. Hoping Youngmin would say 'I love you too'.
 
"I.....l..ove you too." By that time,when Youngmin said that,Kwangmin was sleeping. He fell asleep. Youngmin smiled because of Kwangmin's dorkiness and cuteness. Youngmin then kissed Kwangmin's forehead and went to sleep.