Wipe Your Eyes

Wipe Your Eyes

http://youtu.be/Q9wj5QCXeQI

 

I walked along the narrow road as the trees sway along with the wind. The bouquet of flowers trembled in my hand. It's been a week since everything has happend. It all happened so fast. My head began to hurt. I felt dizzy and stopped walking. I closed my eyes and a sudden flash of memory came back to me.

"Let's use pink frosting!" I opened the jar. "It's a pretty color."

"Not as pretty as you." Suho dipped his finger into the frosting and smeared it on my nose.

"Yah!" I took my revenge and smeared some on his cheek.

"I'm going to get you SeNa!" He threatened as I began to run around the counter.

He caught me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Got cha." He laughed and turned me around to face him. He leaned in so our forehead was touching. I scrunched my nose and made it touch his nose.

I opened my eyes and realized that tears were falling down. I quickly wiped them away and started walking again.

Once I reached the spot were he was at, I immediately spot the flowers that I bought last week. I set the new bouquet of flowers next to the old ones and laid down on the soft green grass. I thought and thought until I fell asleep.

"Where's Suho?" I asked myself. He's never late to our dates and he usually picks up.

My cellphone suddenly ringed.

"Hello?" I answered.

The next thing I knew, I was running down the crowded halls of the hospital. His room number was 231. I walked in to see him laying there. I rushed next by him sobbing. He slowly opened his eyes.

"SeNa, you're here?" His voice was weak.

"I'm here. I'll always be here. Next by you." I held his hand.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry. You know I love you right?" He wiped my eyes.

"I love you too Suho. I'm so sorry I wasn't there by you." Tears came out more.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so forgetful. I forgot to buy you flowers, and when I crossed the road-"

"You didn't have to buy flowers for me. I don't need flowers to make me happy." I cut him off not wanting to know what happened.

He gave me a weak smile. "They're right there." He looked at the table next to me.

It was a big bouquet of beautiful red roses. But it was dripping with blood. His blood. I turned to look at him again. His usual soft lips had turned dry and chapped. His milky skin had turned unusually pale.

"Suho, I'm going to get a doctor." I got up.

"Wait," He took a hold of my hand. "I have something to tell you. Sit down."

I sat down and patiently waited for him to start.

"Today's our 3rd year anniversary. I planned so many things out, but it didn't turn out like how I wanted it to. I have so many things to say to you on this special day. SeNa, we've been together for 3 years. From the very beginning, I knew you were someone special. You are the most beautiful woman in the universe, and I am the luckiest guy in the universe to have you. The last three years has been the best years of my life all because I had you by my side. I want you to be by my side forever." He suddenly grabbed a small box behind the red roses. "SeNa, will you marry me and stay by my side forever?"

My heart dropped and tears poured down my face. "Yes, of course Suho. Forever and always."

He gently took my left hand and slipped the ring on my wedding finger. It fit perfectly into place. "I love you SeNa." He whispered.

"I love you too." I leaned in to give him a long, lingering kiss.

I backed up when I heard a familiar noise. I looked at the heart monitor. He was gone.

I woke up from my dream that took me back to the day he left me. Tears were running down my face, but someone was wiping them away. I looked up to see Suho wiping my tears. "Don't cry SeNa. I love you."

I reached out to touch him, but he vanished into mist. I got up and looked at his picture that was placed on his grave. I looked at the ring that he proposed with and gave a weak smile.

"I love you too Suho." I whispered and walked away.