Bio Secrets

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

 CHAPTER 5

 

Welcome to Biology.  

 
Completely distracted you didn't notice that all her friends were in the same first period. 
"YAH LIM JUHEE! Here here! we all ended up in the same class, isn't that great? Lookie here I saved you a seat!"
"Oh yeah.... That's great I guess..." You were clearly out of it. ...No Lim Juhee snap out of it now. It's your first day deal with home problems at home, you don't wanna burden Sumi with your issues...
You forced yourself to brighten your... "OMG THAT'S GREAT! Thanks for saving me a seat I was scared the witch was gonna gobble me up in one bite!"
"Oh yeah I heard you got called into the office, what was it for?"
"Oh it was nothing just some stupid signature for the regent scores." 
"Haha pabo Juhee, so forgetful. It's not even like you were trying to hide it because your score was bad. You did the second best out of all of us, of course Daehyun did the best!"
"Right I'm so dumb sometimes haha" faking a smile and lightly hit your head to emphasize your "stupidity." 
 
You looked over and caught Daehyun staring at your group of friends with a worrisome expression. He suddenly turned his head and looked down at his paper. 
...Oh Daehyun he always does that. Strange kid but a genius. I wish I was as smart as him... You continued to scan the room. Changsub slide into the seat next to Daehyun again. 
 
Their bond sparked instantly,well I mean Daehyun and Changsub did sit next to each other. In two classes already, they had to talk to each other. They seemed to get along from you view from the back of the room.
 
A piece of paper slides on your desk.
She opens the cutely folded note.
 
~Juhee-ah I hav sumthing 2 tell u
 
You picks up to pen the reply.
 
~What is it? ^__^
~Don't tell anyone yet alright 
~Araseo! Pinky promise kk?
 
You hold out your pinky and Sumi reaches out hers.
"YAH LIM JUHEE, YOON SUMI listen to the lecture! No talking!"
"Sorry Kim saeng" the both shouted at the exact same time, and a couple giggles erupted in the class room. 
 
Back to passing notes. 
 
~Okay (: I have a crush on Jung Daehyun.
~EHHHHH JINJJA? So ur finally over Hoya? 
~Yup! Even though Daehyun is quiet, he's really sweet unlike Hoya. (noooo Hoya I hearts you sorry for making u jerk lol)
~Right!! I'm happy u got over that jerk. Daehyun is a muchhhhhhhh better crush. Trust me!
~Lol Juhee your judgment is always correct, I'm gonna bring my fiancé to you in the future and u hav to approve him alright!
~Alrigtht! Speaking of which, I think Daehyun might like you back! He's always staring in ur direction in class ever since freshman year!
~Jinjja? Then Should I confess?
~Totally! You two might become a couple ❤___❤ 
~But I'm so scared, he doesn't really show Interest towards girls. What if I get rejected. 
~Uhm what? The almighty beauty future model Yoon Sumi being worried about rejection? If he rejects you I guess he ain't worth it lol xD don't worry I'll try to help you.
You were used to this stuff. Setting classmates up and all the Cupid dirty work.
 
"I'm giving you guys a huge research project, it should take about 3 months so choose your group of 6 wisely.