Chapter 4: Another Nice Day to Meet

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen sighed as he woke up from having to fall asleep in his work again.

 

Ugggg I’m only on page 100, when there are 357 pages.

 

He cursed for having Sehun give so much work to accomplish in a whole week and a half. He yawned and stretched as he rubbed his eyes cutely before going to the bathroom to wash and brush his teeth.

 

After he came out of the bathroom with partly dried hair and a new t-shirt and shorts, he went over to the window and slowly opened the curtains slowly and peeked to see through the window in the building next door.

 

There he saw him. Kim Joonmyun.  He smiled as he saw Joonmyun slowing getting ready and feed the husky.  He wished they could meet, he wished he had the courage to go outside again. He wished that accident didn’t happen. But then as Joonmyun left, he saw a hot cup of water at the edge of the counter. His eyes widened as he saw the husky nestled below the cup in its bed.

 

Oh no! He thought he had to go tell Joonmyun, before it was too late.

 

He quickly put on a light jacket since it was only fall and put on his shoes on the way to the door. He grabbed a scarf and his keys to the apartment before running out of his door to the stairs and went down the 5 flights. As he reached outside, he saw Joonmyun getting in his car and was driving away. He then called a nearby taxi and drove after him.

 

After Joonmyun arrived at the place for the business meeting, Chen immediately got out of the taxi and finally caught up to him. But he hesitated. He had never talked to his love and all the other people around, he felt like people were looking at him. So he was almost there and with just one touch on his shoulder, Joonmyun would turn around and see him. But he stopped in his tracks and put his hand back by his side. He slowly walked back home and sighed as he continued walking while looking at the ground.

 

Without realizing where he was going, he had bumped into a boy.

 

“Ufff Yah! Can you watch were you’re going?!” The other boy said as he stood up with a coffee and a bag as the other boy put a hand out to help Chen.

 

“Uhhh, S-S-Sorry! I-I wasn’t r-really p-paying attention!” Chen said as he took the boys hand and stood up and bowed.

 

“It’s okay!” The boy said with a chuckle.

 

Chen looked at the boy who had fat cheeks and looks young for his actual age and sort of looks like he was in a rush with a white dress shirt and a messy black tie and black dress pants.

 

“Well, I have to go before my boss kills me!” And with that the boy left into the crowd leaving Chen standing there as people pass back.

 

As Chen shook the thoughts away and began to walk back home, making sure to pay attention to where he was walking this time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay yawned as he woke up from the cozy bed and found the other side to be cold. He sighed as he knew Joonmyun was fo

Please log in to read the full chapter