Chapter 2

Diary of a Fangirl

Hee-Rin's POV

Kringggg-Kringgg!. A loud noise interrupted my oh-so-called romantic dream with Super Junior's Eunhyuk. Ugh. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow but the noise won't stop. My hand searched around for the small device. After some time searching, I finally found it. I rubbed my eyes and answered the call. "Mmmmm?" I hummed, still half asleep. "HEE-RIN SHI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"  I recognized the voice, it was Yu-Mi. "What do you mean? Of course I'm at home. It's Saturday for goodness sake. Thanks for ruining my sleep by the way. I appreciate it a lot." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Pabo" I heard Joo-Seul said from the other line. I then knew they had put it on loud speak. "You forgot, didn't you?" Ha-Neul stole the phone from Yu-Mi. "Forget what?" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "WE HAVE TO PRACTICE YOU PABO." They said in chorus and I had to put the device away from my ears. I'm not deaf you idiots. I rolled my eyes."AHH! Mianhe Mianhe. I'll be there in 30 minutes." I hanged up and rushed to the bathroom to have a concert. I mean shower. Psh.

End of Hee-Rin's POV.

-----

"Finally." The five of them said when Hee-Rin after what seemed like forever, finally arrived. "What took you so long?" Min-Ra asked Hee-Rin while preparing Joo-Neul's Laptop and Hee-Rin's speaker. "Sorry. I had to beg my mom to let me go here. She didn't even give me money." She sighed. "We totally understand Hee-Rin." Joo-Neul patted her back and she smiled. "Are those ready Min-Ra shi?" Joo-Seul asked, stretching her arms.

"Everything's set. Let's start now." Min-Ra played the music.

-----

"Ha-Neul this is your place." Yu-Mi pointed at a spot behind Min-Ra. Yu-Mi will be the one choreographing the steps since she's really good at it and all of them have agreed to it. "And Joo-Neul, beside Min-Ra." She pointed at the empty space beside Min-Ra. Nothing was working. Yu-Mi has been teaching them the steps for hours and she was sweating real hard. It was tiring on her part but she needed to be patient.

"Ugh. Can we rest for a while? Nothing seems to work." Yu-Mi sat on the floor,wiping the sweat all over her face and neck. "I know right? I think we really need to work hard for this." Min-Ra sat next to Yu-Mi. "We're gonna be fine. I mean, we can't finish everything in just a day right? We still have plenty of time." Joo-Neul assured them. "Want some?" She offered them a bag full of chips.

-----

After that small treat, they continued to practice. Things were starting to work out. They already finished the first 4 lines of the song and that's the one before the chorus. 

"That's it for today." Yu-Mi stopped the music. Everyone sighed in relief and started to pack their things. After packing their stuffs, they decided to have some snack at a cafe nearby. They shared stories about their life. Happy. Sad. Whatever it was, It was getting the six of them closer to each other.

They were creating another bond. This is the start of their friendship. :)

"Now let's talk about what costume we will be wearing." Ha-Neul suggested.

----
Min-ra was sitting between Joo-seul and Joo-Neul, while Yu-mi , Ha-neul and Hee-rin are on the opposite side of the table and were seated as to how their name was mentioned here. (Okay ? hahah.) Couples were facing each other. 

Soon after, the long wait was over. Their orders had been served on their table; cafe latte, bread, shake, chips and etc. They're having the oh so called food-trip as if they'll die tomorrow. Their table was FILLED with foods, no space was left. 

"How about shorts and oversized shirt on top or something you can wear that you can freely move... or ... or " Yu-mi was flooding the girls with her suggestions in regards with the costume. This is her field.

Joo-neul cleared , trying to stop Yu-mi from all the talkings. But it was no use, she had an eye-contact with Joo-seul who in return raised her eyebrows. Telepathy has been sent.  Joo-seul cleared louder than Joo-neul, in an exaggerating way, making Yu-mi stop.

"What ?"

"You...talk too much Yu-Mi ah." Ha-neul said, as a matter of fact. Earning a glare from Yu-mi. The 5 just nodded their heads, agreeing with Ha-neul. Yu-mi had her head bowed down, wiping the fake tears streaming down her cheeks. They rolled their eyeballs at the scene, "You guys are hurting my ego." she said, still in action with the Im-the-queen-of-fashion-yet-you're-not-appreciating-my-ideas ​ kind of way. Hee-rin patted her back,

"Do pumpkins even cry?" she asked. The others scoffed and had both of their palms covering their mouths to refrain laughing from Hee-rin's statement. "Yu-mi is a hybrid pumpkin. That's why." she continued, earning a smack from Yu-mi. Yu-mi stuck her tongue out playfully, seeing Hee-rin rub her forehead. 

"Okay. Back to the topic..." Joo-neul said, " What.Are.We.Wearing? " she asked, emphasizing every word. The table went silent for awhile, they were thinking. 

"How about..." Yu-mi started to speak but was suddenly cut off by Joo-seul, "Just be sure that this is a one shot suggestion not that you'll end up having millions of suggestions again, " she scoffed. 

"No, this is serious. I'm thinking of just wearing anything you want, shorts may do and on top, it depends on your fashion sense. And the shoes... How about we wear heels?!" she exclaimed, 

"Yeah .. yeah..." 

In 

3..

2..

1..

"HEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSS ?!!!" they shouted, eyes on owl mode. O.O They earned a booming "shhhh" from the costumers at the cafe, they bowed their heads down and mouthed a 'sorry' . They sat down after. "Are you even serious?!" Hee-rin hissed . 

"Yup." Yu-mi answered, shaking her head slightly with eyes closed and smirked. She's proud of her suggestion. Well done. 

After how many forcing scenes Yu-mi had done just for them to agree in wearing heels while dancing, they finally gave in when they knew that there's no way they cant say "YES" to Yu-mi. In fact, she has a point, they still have more days to practice and that includes wearing heels while practicing. They cant just let their own self trip while dancing and get laughed at. Of course, they MUST do well.

----

They were strolling down the street , to get on their way home when a sudden imaginary light bulb appeared on top of Hee-rin's head, What could it be?

Hee-rin finally spoke up, "Uhm guys, I have another idea." 

They stopped and looked at Hee-rin, "Hmm?" 

"There was an extra time allotted before the dance would start right?" she asked. They nodded. "I'm thinking why don't we have something to put on and just remove it afterwards?"

"Like ?" they chorused.

"A CAPE!! A RED CAPE!!!"  Hee-rin blurted out. The 5 girls exchanged is-she-crazy looks, but Hee-rin was deadly serious.

"We're not a part of Twilight and we're not the VOLTURI! " Yu-mi shouted. 

"You must be crazy, " Joo-neul stated, shaking her head.

Hee-rin's shoulder deflated, closing her eyes for a moment, "Guys.. Don't be such a killjoy! It'll be fun~~ " 

"Fine fine. " They had their arms surrendered, "WHY DO WE NEED TO AGREE WITH THIS IDEA?" they had this question at the back of their minds, "But where are getting those?"

"My sister have those. To be honest, they were not really capes, they were SKIRTS!" 

First was the heels and now, skirts turned to capes. For heaven's sake. 

---------------------------------------------------