Baozi-Eater Demon

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

 He is laughing and I’m sweating…Yeah so cool…

 

Finally he stopped. I am looking at him with my curious eyes.

 

“Why do I do something like that? I’m a devil, you should be read for your death again Casper.”

 

Casper…Why? I’m not a ghost, am I?…Ugh, who cares…

 

“Umm…Because Jongin said you can help…”

 

Minseok’s expression suddenly changed. Oh, Devil…He scares me and I don’t know even why…

 

“You’re Jongin’s friend!” He cheered happily. Now he smiles widely. Bipolar…

 

I nodded slowly. “Y.yeah…He sent me here…”I mumbled in confusion.

 

He came to me and…What? He hugs me… Yaay!! I’m hugging a rabbit right now!

 

“Welcome to hell, darling! You should say it earlier. Jongin is my close friend.”

 

I nodded smiling. Thanks to the Devil…

 

“Then, why are you here? Why did you come from the Heaven?”

 

I smiled proudly. Finally someone wants to know my purpose!

 

“I have to find the Devil!” I cheered happily.

 

He blinked. “But why?”

 

I sighed and my stomach growled.

 

“Okay, let’s eat something and you tell me the story.”

 

I nodded eagerly. I’m hungry dude…I didn’t eat since the earth…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow!! His house is so cool! He has some huge rooms and scary stairs and a dark aura…But it’s cool!

 

He came in the kitchen and opened the fridge. What the hell… It’s full of some weird things. They are somehow globular and they remind me some pouches…

 

He took them of and put in the microwave. Wow! The hell has a microwave and the heaven doesn’t have a simple car…Good for you Satan…

 

5 min later Minseok brought the food. I blinked severally.

 

He giggled and gave me some food. “Eat it! This is baozi!”

 

I nodded. Oh, yeah…The gatekeeper told me that thing. He always eats baozi…It makes sense right now…

 

“Thanks!” I cheered happily and started to eat it. Oh. MY. DEVİL!! It’s delicious!!

 

“Wow! How did you cook this?” I asked without thinking.

 

He grinned. “It’s a secret formula!”

 

I nodded with disappointment.

 

“Okay, spill it out. Why do you want to see the Satan?”

 

I sighed and took another bite. “Well…I’m a witch and I love an ice boy…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I explained everything. He laughed hard Jongin’s part. “He didn’t change at all”

 

“How did you guys know each other?” I asked.

 

He smiled. “From the Earth.” I nodded. “Anyway, if you are done, let’s go. The Devil’s castle is far, far away.”

 

“Don’t you have a car, bus, train, plane or something like that?” I asked with a desperate voice. I’m tired, okay?

 

He laughed at me. “Girl, you’re in hell not a vacation place.”

 

I glared at him. “Yeah…The heaven is the same too…I guess you guys love walking.”

 

He stood up. “Let’s go!”

 

And yes, I started to walk again…My feet are swollen and it hurts and…Oh, whatever, no one cares me

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We walked and walked and walked. Before my black out, Minseok stopped me and pointed at somewhere.

 

“Look, that is the Devil’s castle.”

 

Huh? That is a castle? Dude it’s a city, a state or a country as itself…

 

It was black and even the place we stand right now is somehow sunny, that place is full of darkness…

 

I gulped and held Minseok’s hand. “It looks scary…”

 

Minseok freed his hand and smirked. “I helped you. It is the only thing I can do. Now I’m leaving.”

 

“What? No! You can’t leave me!”

 

He shook his head. “Now, you should go to the entrance and tell the guardians your job.”

 

I gulped again. “What if they kill me?”

 

He laughed demonical. Wow, he became his first self again…Did he forget Jongin?

 

“You’re in hell! You’re dead! If they kill you again, you will wake up in hell again. In the entrance of hell.”

 

Oh, no! I don’t want to see the gatekeeper again…

 

I nodded and threw a glance at the castle again. When I turned to Minseok again I didn’t see him.

 

Where the hell did he go in a second? Ugh!! I hate demons…

 

A.N// Hello~~

I guess we're coming the end of the story slowly:D

I hope you like it

Please don't forget to comment:D

Here's a baozi-eater demon:P

 

Okay he doesn't look like a demon but who cares:P:D