Chapter 2.1

Love Is. . .

Mika woke up by the sound of the door being open.

"Hyunchul are you home ?"

"Hyung...."

Mika senses the difference in his tones. He know there must be something wrong. He turned back to look at Karam. But what have his see now make him surprise.

"Yah Hyunchul! why you bring a girl back to dorm. You know that isn't allowed here right ? Manager hyung will death mad if he knows about this Hyunchul~ah."

"Haish, hyung! can you at least help me closed the door please!"

"Yah!! Answer me!!!" Mika keep nagging but still he choose to help Karam close the door.

Mika see Karam goes straight to his room with the girl still on his back.

"Yah! Hyunchul what are you doing ?" This makes Mika worries more. He follow him to the room.

Karam lay Seungyeon on his bed.

"Yah! Hyunchul why you didn't answer my question ? Who is this girl ? Where did you found her ? What have you done to her "Still with his nagging mode, Mika arrive at the room. Who knows this so-quite-leader-on-the-screen can be so loud when he is full of curiosity. 

He checked out who is the girl that Karam brought. Mika gasp in surprise.  "sunbaenim ? KARA's Seungyeon Sunbaenim ?" he look straight to Karam, definitely need an explanations here.

For first time, Karam keep ignoring Mika. He just went out from the room and a minute later he come back with a basin half-fill with water along with napkin. Though Mika still in confused state he doesn't failed to help Karam. As a leader and also a hyung Karam, he deserve to know what actually happen here. 

Seeing the leader in that state only makes Karam sigh a little. He know the leader must be surprise, who wouldn't right ? He too actually, this is just happen so fast. He started open his mouth "I met her at the bar, she faint, her phone off too, I don't have heart to leave her just like that" he stop. He hope this enough to explain to his leader.

Though Mika didn't really understand what is actually happen but still he nod. Well at least now he has the explanation. He look at Karam who is now wipe Seungyeon face with the napkin he brought just now.

"Hyung, go to sleep. Tomorrow you have a schedule right ?" Karam doesn't want too trouble his leader.

"It's Okay" Mika actually a bit worried to left Karam alone to take care Seungyeon. It;s not that he afraid that Karam will do something bad to Seungyeon. It just that he afraid something might happen and.. and.. and he actually don't know what makes him worried so much. Maybe this is just leader instinct.

"Suhoon Hyung, don't worry. I'll be ok here. Really you doesn't have to worry, just rest hyung" He his hyung to the door.

"Hmmm well okay, but if you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up okay ?" still worried.

"Okay hyung" his eyes follow the leader to his room. "Good night hyung!"

"Good night" 

When he heard Seungyeon's voice, he come back beside her. Seems like she is mumbling something that hardly can be understand.

"Sunbae ?"

"Jinki~ah. Don't leave me! Jinki~ah please."

*      *      *      *

Seunyeon open her eyes slowly. She tries to focus her eyes. Even though she still feel dizzy but still she tried to wake up from the bed. She look around. This is so unfamiliar to her. Definitely not in her room. Trying to stabilize her body first before walks out towards the door.

"Seungyeon Sunbaenim" unfamiliar voice approached her. 

She bow a little, doesn't know what actually she have to do now.

"Jay imnida" finally the person introduce himself.

"Sunbae let's have some breakfast with us" again another voice approached her. She look him with a confuse look. 

"Dae Guk Nam Ah's Injun imnida" Injun introduce himself after saw the confuse look on her face.

Both Injun and Jay brought Seungyeon to the table. Doesn't want to make Seungyeon felt a bit weird. They serve her with food. They eat in silent.

After a few moment Jay rose from his seat and go somewhere else and come back again with something in his hand. He put the bottle in front Seungyeon. "Hyunchul hyung ask me to give this to you"

"Hyunchul ?"

"Ahh i means Karam hyung"

"Ahh. thank you"

"You are welcome sunbaenim. Oh and he also ask me to say that your thing is on the table in beside the bed on his room. The room that you come from just now"

"Got it" Seungyeon take the bottle that Jay gave just now. She is smiling. Now she remembered what happen last night and how she ended up here, must be Karam who brought her here.

But at the same time she felt a bit guilty for making trouble to Karam who just she meet last night. She must do something to repay his good deed.

"Sunbae are you ok. Is there something wrong ? Can I help" Injun ask after seing Seungyeon in a deep thinking.

"Ahh.. ?" she startle a bit, she beam to both Injun and Jay. "Can I have Karam's number please ?"

*         *          *           *

 


 

jajanggg! another update.. 

kindly comment and rate . . .

and one more thing..

i welcoming the idea..

please help me! okay... thank you.. love you all =)