Time to Love

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
You: Ya! I've been talking to you for a long time now!!
Siwon: Mianhae..
You: What the heck is your problem?! *moves closer*
Siwon: *blush* Nothing! Lets go!
You: Wait! You haven't eaten anything yet!
Siwon: *grabs the bread and coffee* Let's go! *holds your hand*
You: WAIT! SIWON-KUN, CHOTTO MATTE KUDASAI!! [Please wait for me!!]
 
We ran outside until the two of us were very tired. *sighs*
 
You: DAMN IT! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!
Siwon: Sorry.. *bows*
You: SORRY, SORRY, SORRY! Dance to that song instead! Sheesh. Seriously, what is wrong with you?!!
 
Before he could even answer me, we felt something cold on our faces. And we realized that it was snowing. It was so cold that I was shivering. Siwon knew that I can't stand cold weathers so he opened his bag, and gave me a strawberry printed jacket and placed it around me. Then it was his arms who made me feel warm. It was winter already, and I need someone to hug.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I hugged ___ all of the sudden, at a time she didn't expect. I missed doing this, and this might be the last.
 
Siwon: Ya.. don't you dare let go.. *hugs you*
You: Waeyo?
Siwon: Just let me hold you, ____.
 
She didn't complain and we just stood there, making ourselves warm. While I was behind her, I shed a tear.
 
You: Why are you crying?
Siwon: I'm.. not..
You: Yes you are.. I know you, Siwon.. Stop lying to me..
 
She turned around, and saw my tears. Then she looked at me, and wiped those tears from me.
 
Siwon: Teach me how to let you go, ___.
You: Mianhae.. *hugs him* I can't do that for you.. It's your choice.. I'm sorry for making it hard for you..
Siwon: I love you, ____.
You: You know that I love you too as my friend.
Siwon: Should I be happy about it or sad because we can't be more than that?
You: Shincha, mianhae.. Jeongmal mianhae..
Siwon: I know you're in love with Kris. So please let me hold you for the last time..
You: *cries* Will our friendship be over??
Siwon: *smiles* Aniyo, I am still your best friend.
You: How can I help you move on?
Siwon: Just be happy, ___. But for now, I can't stay close to you..
You: Arraseo.. *cries*
Siwon: I love you, _____. *kisses your forehead* Kris will be here any minute now.
 
That was the last time I held her tight. I waved and smiled to her. I'll be back, ____.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Siwon: Take care of her while I'm gone.
Kris: I will.
 
Siwon had finally let her go. It was painful to watch. ____ was crying, and I rushed just to hug her.
 
Kris: ___, I'm here.. *hugs you*
You: Kris.. my best friend, finally let me go..
Kris: But it's for the best..
You: Do you love me and accept me at my worst?
Kris: *laughs* Siwon asked the same question. You two are really best friends. Know what I said?
You: What? *sniffs*
Kris: Yes, because looks don't matter, ___. I love you, and I forgot to tell you that before we kissed. Don't be afraid to fall for I will be there to catch you, my love ?
 
I hugged her tight and we kissed for the second time. The classes were suspended due to the snow fall. We became a couple and after a few months, Siwon and Yunho came back, with smiles on their faces.
 
In love, only one person will win. And if you lose, there will always be a better person coming your way ?
 
THE END :)