La Roue de Fortune

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

 

 

‘Wow…. So you would have left me to get beaten up if that man didn’t try to me?!’

 

You are seriously mad – With a capital ‘M’.

 

‘A few hits would’ve been fine. You were the one who summoned me from sleeping! I was actually planning to ignore you until you totally forget about me and Jiyong takes me back, but apparently, that didn’t work.’ Taemin narrows his eyes. ‘And besides, you’re not even pretty.’

 

You take a deep breath and try to control your over-flowing anger. You repeat in your head that this boy was the one who saved you from getting and kicked to death…

 

‘Actually, you’re even uglier in the human world.’

 

Right.

 

You snap towards him and punch him in the guts as hard as you can. You have actually learnt the martial arts for quite a long time. Taemin doubles over, stumbles back and glares at you in indignation.

 

‘What was that for?!’

 

You smile as the feeling felt good. ‘Are you seriously asking me that? And please note Taemin,’ you turn to glare back. ‘that I’m actually considered quite pretty in my world, and that I also have a okay-ish figure, and that I’m not that stupid, and that I’m not a who looks for y men’s attention-’

 

Taemin looks at you weirdly and is suddenly right in front of you. ‘Right _________, let’s put you to sleep for a moment.’

 

Your eyes widen slightly. ‘You wouldn’t.’

 

Taemin grins. ‘Oh, I would.’

 

With that, you’re shocked to find him suddenly enveloping you in his arms. His body was so warm, his movements so gentle, and his voice so sweet that you feel your body relaxing automatically. You can feel his rising and falling chest, and his soft, irregular heartbeat. Everything is blurring slightly and you feel your eyes drooping. You grit your teeth in spite of everything.

 

‘Damn it…’

 

Taemin chuckles.

 

You feel your eyes closing completely.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin watched as ________ fell to his arms. He silently gathered her limp form and turned to face Jiyong, who had been watching for quite some time.

 

Jiyong looked really interested, his eyes twinkling in curiosity and wonder. ‘Why did you change forms even though you knew I was there?’

 

Taemin didn’t say anything, but instead, sat down and hugged ________’s slim figure.

 

Jiyong was also silent, reading the mood too well. ‘…She didn’t recognize you, did she…?’

 

Taemin sighed and looked at him tiredly. ‘…No. Even though I purposely stayed in that form for almost three days because of it.’ He turned his head and coughed, a thin drizzle of blood running down his luscious lips.

 

Jiyong crouched in front of him and looked at him in the eyes. ‘You do know that what you wished for, right? If you change to your human form too many times…’

 

 Taemin interrupted him with an exhausted wave. ‘I know, I know… I tried my hardest to stop myself – but those bastards…’ He gritted his teeth and punched the concrete flooring. ‘I couldn’t let them touch her…!’

 

Jiyong bit his lips and sighed. ‘Just next time, remember I’ll always be around……... Somewhere.’ He added as an afterthought.

 

Taemin chuckled lightly and shook his head.

 

Jiyong frowned, but his smile returned to his face as he remembered something. ‘Why do you lie to her anyways?’

 

‘Why?’ Taemin shrugged. ‘I don’t know… Maybe I’m mad at her for not remembering; but then, who would remember something like me?’

 

Jiyong looked at him sadly and felt that he should go. He opened a little card hallway and waved goodbye at the two figures below him.

 

‘I’ll see you soon Taemin and ________! Oh, wait!!’ He suddenly reached for his pockets and threw a small piece of card at them. Jiyong grinned. ‘A little present from me!’

 

Taemin blinked as he read the card name. ‘You’re giving this away?’

 

Jiyong started to walk down the black and red corridor, his form flashing and swirling in different colours. ‘Nope – it’s for ________’

 

With that, the corridor crumpled and cracked, blowing away as dust and sand.

 

‘La Roue de Fortune…. Use it well…’

 

I know >.< boring update!! But please comment anyways <33 these transitional chapters are always needed to make things work T^T I'm sorry for the readers who wanted some interesting stuff!! Thanks for reading and love you people :)