Hello Japan!

Sakura's Tree Love

''Here we are! Welcome to Japan!'', said Mr.Jung while patting her beloved daughter's shoulder. ''Where shall we go now appa? I'm sleepy..'' said Krystal followed by a yawn. 

''All you do on the plane just now was sleeping yet you're still sleepy my dear? Aigoo~ pity Soo Jungie,'' Mr.Jung pinched Krystal's cheek.

''Aww~ Appa it hurts.''

''Does it hurt you too much?'' Mr.Jung pinched more.

''Appa~''

''Stop it you two. It's better to find the driver that the company had sent to pick us up. It's getting late, yeobo.'' Mrs.Jung said to Mr.Jung.

''Yeah, you're right. Let's look for the driver first now. Then, we shall think on what we're going to do next. Alright Soo Jung ya?''

''Nae. Arasso~ let's go.''Krystal dragged her mum and dad to the main entrance of the airport. They wandered around looking for the driver. Suddenly, Krystal's eyes catched her father's name written on a board which was held by a tall, masculin looking guy. She waved her hands towards the guy hoping that he will notice her. He rushed towards Krystal when he saw the sign that she gave. 

''Are you Mr.Jung Tae Hyun?'' he asked.

''No, I'm not. I'm his daughter. Did you came here to pick us?'' 

''Yes. I'm Hiroshe Jin. You can call me Jin. I was sent by the company to pick you and your family.'' he answered while showing a namecard to Krystal.

''Oh, I see Mr.Jin. Could you wait here for a minute? I'll get my mum and dad.''

''Alright miss. Do you need my help with these bags here?''

''Yes please. You can put it in the car while I go get my parents. Can you?''

''Of course. It's my duty anyway.'' he smiled.

''Well, thank you so much Mr.Jin.'' Krystal said before she vanished into thin air looking for her parents.

She managed to get her parents. Now they're heading towards their new home located somewhere near Tokyo. The night view of the Tokyo City at night was so amazing. Krystal was captivated by the view. She had never seen such view before in Korea since she rarely went out at night. They stopped by a restaurant to fill their empty stomach first. They enjoyed their time chatting with the driver, Mr.Jin. They exchange information about the Korean and Japanese culture. Truthfully, there aren't so much different between the Korean and Japanese. After a nice dinner, Mr.Jin sent them straight home. It was a nice 3-storey house with an indoor pool on the first floor and a nice view of Tokyo City behind it.

''What a nice one they got for us. Look at those views! It's fascinating right dear?'' Mr.Jung said to his wife.

''Hmm, you're right. Oh, I miss my hometown. It's been a long time since we come here.'' said Mrs.Jung while holding her husband hands.

''I know. I'm sorry that I was so busy with work lately. I even forgot the last time we came here to enjoy ourselves and have fun.''

''It's okay honey. It's not your fault.'' then they hugged each other while enjoying the night view of the Tokyo City.

''Omma, appa. I'm so tired and sleepy. I'll sleep first okay? Jalja~'' Krystal shouted from the 3rd storey.

''Alright dear. Jalja~'' Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung said together.

''And have a good sleep honey.'' Mrs.Jung added.

''Nae.'' Krystal replied.


 

p/s: I'm sorry. I know it's not good.//slapped myself//  However, I hope you guys will enjoy it. Gonna update soon~ KKaeb song~