Why i'm single?

School Detective

SULLI'S POV

 

hello, my name is sulli, i'm a highschool student. i really be grateful cause i have a best friends who loves me so much. i do love them too. 

i live with my eomma,appa, and unnie. they taking care of me so much.

so, i'm kind of a lucky girl.

 

 

"sulli-aaaah!!!!wake up!!" eomma called me in front of my door. "yakk!!! wake up sulli!! it's almost 8 A.M!" 

i heard that eomma said '8 A.M' i'm surprised and ran to the bathroom. i hope this isn't my bad day.

 

"morning dear, what's make you woke up late this morning?" appa asked.

"oh... i just can't sleep well last night,appa. i also think about my exam yesterday" i lied.

"hey,sull... listen, don't worry about your score, i believe, your score will be great!" said sooyoung unnie. i just nodded.

 

"annyeong, sulli-ah" soojung, luna, victoria,amber,suzy,sohyun and jiyoung called me.

"oh, hey, whatssup?" i asked

"nothing, what's makes you so late today?" luna asked.oh god!why everyone asked me like that? am i really late?

"hey guys, i just can't sleep last night...cause..." i wanna explain but someone break through my talks

"cause you always single,right?hahaha" said amber and other my friends laugh out loud. 

actually that's right. so, i give them a smile.

 

 

after school, i go to extracurriculair in my school. i don't know either, why other students call us (in this extracurriculair) is a queenka's and kingka's place. but i don't think that i a queenka. i just like to have many friends in here.

i close to jiyeon sunbae, she is beautiful, smart and friendly. but i don't know too, why many friends really hate her. including my besties(luna,victoria,amber,soojung,jiyoung,sohyun,suzy).

 

"jiyeon sunbae..!!" i wave my hand to her.

"hey, whatssup,sull?" jiyeon unnie is talking with her classmates.

"am i bother you with your friends?" i asked

"oh,no! defenitely no.. we just talking about the new 'kingka' in here... he's my classmates!!" she seems really excited.

"com'on,unnie... who's next?phuahahahha" i like to actually.

"hey! i didn't say that i wanna make him to be my boyfriend..."

"okay,okay..chill... i'm joked.. sooo... unnie.. what's his name?" i asked 

"haha... do you want me to tell him about you?" she ask. "by the way, you single,right?"

"ahahah.. ne unnie.. but, is that not burden you?"

"hey.hey... what are you talkin' about..? of course not... i don't mind to help you, saengie~..and i believe that he'll has a crush on ya" she said and i just give my smile.

"unnie... why i'm single?am i ugly? am i stupid? am i nerd?" i complaining.

"you are a queenka,you know? you're beautiful,smart,famous of course,rich, you are kind of perfection,sulli-ah" "and... you just be your self if you wanna get all you need,including a boyfriend kkk"

"but... my friends is taken by someone... she is an ordinary... but i admit she's beautiful,smart.." i complained.

"is she a queenka?" she smirked. i just shook my head."take it easy,girl..you'll get better than her" she patted my shoulder and leave. now i sitting alone while my brain still thinking about what jiyeon unnie said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is the first chapter. I hope you can understand and enjoy about what i wrote. Gomawo^^