chapter 2 | into chapter; debut stage

An Eternal Delicacy ☆


 

Four girls sat quietly in one of the waiting rooms behind the stage. Their sunbae group –girl group Rainbow, who happens to be in the same waiting room as the four girls, glances at them once in a while. Staffs walking in and out, fixing their make-ups and putting on their microphones.

One of the four girls, Heerin, rubbed her hands together, feeling anxious for some reason. She glanced around at her new group mates who’s as anxious as she is.

She placed her hand on the shoulder of the girl next to her –Hyora,  somehow making all three girls looked at her. It’s expected though, she’s supposed to be their leader, at times like this, she’s responsible for making her group feel –at least– a little better.

She let out a deep sigh, “Today’s the day.” She said after a few seconds of silence.

“We’re not going to screw this up. We’ll do our best, just like how we rehearsed it will be.” She said again.

One by one, the three girls nodded, slowly smiling in confidence. The waiting room is starting to be crowded as the four girls are going to perform in 15 minutes.

One of the girls, Mika hummed a simple note, just to warm up her vocal chords. Another girl –Mira, was imagining her dance steps, careful to not get it wrong.

“Eternity, you’re going on stage now.” A man said, from their waiting room’s door.

The four girls looked at each other, their leader nodded at them and all of them stood up, following the man.

They walked to the stage, some of them still humming their parts in case they’re too nervous and forgot their own lines. Once they’ve reached the stage, just waiting for the current performing group to come down after their performance. They heaved a deep sigh, and again look at each other.

“It’s time.” Their leader whispered, “Now listen, we’re going to perform up there, we’re going to make the whole audiences impressed and we’ll be the hot rookie girl group.” She grinned.

“No wonder you’re the leader.” One of the girls said, “You’re good at talking.”

“Eternity, on stage now.” The same man from earlier said.

And Eternity, officially made their first debut stage at KBS Music Bank. 

 


 

 

A/N: this is a short chapter for an intro, it's a bit boring, but I did it for a reason, hope you all will look forward to next chapters~ o/