Friendly People

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung and Exo were starting to get along. They talked and made jokes. 

They finished their food and Exo went back to their schedules. Heeyoung headed to her room to change and practice he dancing. On the way there, she saw someone running. Someone familiar. She quickly tied up her hair, grabbed a black wig out of her bag that looked like her old hairstyle, put it on and turned around. She was pretty impressive.

"Luhan!" She shouted and waved. *Crap. Bad move. He likes quiet and shy girls.

He turned to her and she shyly waved giggling. He walked up to her. 

"Oh, I remember you. I didn't get your name. What is it?"

"Ah! My name is Heeyoung." She smiled softly while trying to make her hair more natural. Her hair did look a little different to him, but he didnt pay much attention. She quickly glanced at his backpack and noticed it was open.

"Ahhh, Heeyoung." He smiled at her. "I'm sorta in a rush right now..."

She secretly smiled. "Oh! Sorry. Uhhh... How about we exchange numbers?" She quietly asked

"Ok, sure. Uh..." 

Heeyoung grabbed a pen out of her back pocket and took a piece of paper out. She quickly scribbled her number on it and shyly held it out for him. 

"Text me later. I know you're in a rush."

"Ah. Arraso. I'll talk to you later Heeyoung!" He said as he started to run off. However, Heeyoung noticed a notebook sticking out of his bag. Since he was running, he wouldn't feel someone take something out of his bag. So she quickly grabbed the notebook and to her delight, he didn't notice. She hid it behind her back and called out

"Luhan! Your bag is open!" She said. He quickly turned around and looked. His lips formed an O shape when he realized and he quickly zipped it. 

"Thank you!" Luhan shouted and bolted.

She smirked and put the notebook in her bag.

"Now I'll have another reason to be kind." She mumbled to herself happily

_______________________________________________________________

She reached her room and took out the notebook. She closely examined it. However, she peered at the time and knew she couldn't look at it now.

She put it in her room and changed her clothes to go to dance practice. She took her wig off as well. 

"Wonder what Luhan would think of me with blonde hair..."

__________________________________________________________________

The boys all sat on the dance room floor and looked at their dance instructor. 

"Guys, you have to learn it perfect. There are some changes to the dance and you cannot forget the changes. I already taught Kai and Lay the dance." He said to them and the boys all nodded. 

"Kai, go practice your solo on your own in the other dance room. Lay, you can teach the others with me." 

Kai left and went to the dance room. He stopped abruptly when he noticed Heeyoung walking into the room and shutting it. 

"Uh oh." He muttered to himself.

She was dancing to a mix of kpop songs. Seemed like it was fanmade because it was highly unprofessional. 

Dang. She really was a good dancer. No wonder that she was accepted in the company immidiately. 

Kai put on his straight face and bursted into the room loudly. Heeyoung stopped dancing and looked at the mirror. Kai.

Oh God. 

She was actually starting to get a little afraid of him. He seemed like he had a temper and he didn't look really happy.

He ignored Heeyoung's questioning stare and started dancing with headphones on.

His moves... Were really just captivating. 

Heeyoung was reminded of how much she loved him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bahh

Its prebably too short, but I'll try to update soon again. My vacation is ending and I'm not sure how often I can update since I'm extremely inconsistant.

Oh well...

Hope you liked it!

Comment and upvote if you likey!

until then~