First Date - Kevin

First Date - Kevin

You phone buzzed on the counter of your kitchen as you dug through your purse for your mascara. Kevin was coming over any minute now and you hadn’t started putting on your make-up. You found your spare mascara in your bathroom and put it on quick, applied some eye shadow to complement your navy blue short evening gown that you were wearing. The doorbell rang as you put away your make-up. You ran to the door with your high heels in your hand and opened the door. You bowed to each other as you greeted Kevin.

“Hi, Kevin. I am about ready, just make yourself comfortable.” Kevin found a spot on your couch and picked up KPOP Weekly magazine you had lying on your coffee table. You applied lip gloss and slipped on your high heels.

“OK, I am ready now.” Kevin stood up, flipped the magazine back on to the table as you grabbed your evening coat and purse and Kevin walked you out of the door.

He led you to his car, opening the door for you and then walked around to his side to drive. You admired his car and how clean it was.

“So where are we headed, Kev?”

“I thought that we would stop at my apartment, because I forgot something there and then we can go have my surprise.” He smiled as he took your hand into his.

You arrived at the apartment where he lead you up to his apartment. “Don’t you think that the other members will mind?”

“Oh this is my own apartment, the members have only come here when they are invited.” you smiled satisfied with Kevin’s answer. “Well here it is, it isn’t much but it is home.” He took your coat and his and hung it up. You admired the candles and the soft U-Kiss music that was playing in the background as well as the rose peddles that filled the entire space. You started to smirk as he walked over to you.

“I know it is a bit cheesy isn’t it?”

“No, it’s cute.” Kevin smiled and held your hand again. He led you to the table with a candle lit diner.

During diner you talked about work, and school, about the other members as well, and just made small talk.

“After diner, I have a surprise for you.” Kevin smiled as he looked at you. “You are so beautiful tonight, I wouldn’t have ever thought that a beautiful girl like you would go out with a guy like me.”

“Why thank you Kevin. Same here.” You started blushing.

“If you are finished, we can go to my surprise now?”

“Yeah, I would love to see your surprise.” You started to get up from the table, Kevin handed you your coat and got the door again for you.

After a short car ride into the city, Kevin stopped in front of a little store.

“Well this is our stop.” Kevin got out of the car, you followed him into the shop.

It was a pet shop, all of the cute puppies with their wet noses in the window, the kitties with their small paws scratching at the windows, the fish splashed around with excitement. Kevin went over to the kitties and started playing with them, like he was their owner. You went over to him and started playing with the same kitty. Kevin got up and moved you to the puppies by your waist. You found this cute little mix with a brown ear and black paws and the rest was yellow. Starting to play with the puppy, Kevin caught on and started playing to.

“I will be right back.” Kevin whispered in your ear. Goosebumps traveled up your spine and turned into a smile on your face. Kevin came back.

“Where did you go?” You looked back at the puppy, but the puppy was being taken out of his pen. You looked nervously at Kevin.

“Don’t worry, ________.” Kevin looked at a swinging door and you followed his motion.

“Why, I really liked him.” You started to be stern

“You don’t need to worry because he is yours.” the puppy was handed to Kevin by an employee.

“What do you mean that he is mine?” You looked at the puppy then back at Kevin. Kevin handed the puppy over to you.

“I bought him for you… that was the surprise.” He looked at you and then you looked down at the puppy. The puppy began your face.

“Thank you. This is the best surprise ever!!!” You started blushing again. He took your hand and you wrapped your arms around his waist.

You pulled Kevin into a hug. The puppy made a yelp as you two got closer.

“Looks like he is jealous.” Kevin started chuckling.

“Oh, well.” you smiled, putting down the puppy on the ground, but holding the leash. Kevin wrapped you into another hug and kissed your forehead.

The puppy was pacing. Both of you started to walk forward when Kevin tripped on the leash of the puppy. You too fell, but you landed on Kevin. You looked up after you head hit Kevin’s chest his smile was so contagious that you started laughing.

“I think, I like this puppy already.” Kevin started laughing after his comment.

“Me too, me too.”

Kevin drove you back to your apartment and followed you up to your apartment. He let your puppy go in your apartment. He slid his hand into yours, with his other hand he set his hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss. At that moment your life was perfect and you looked forward to seeing Kevin again.