10

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

days passed and FINALLY, they got a week off. we decided to go to the amusement park, but i dont think that's a good idea, because they need to disguise and i just can't go out there with some freak. but then, they told me they decided to go without any disguise. i was like, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?! YOU CAN BE MOBBED BY FANGIRLS SCREAMING 'OPPA OPPA SARANGHAEYOO!'.

"Don't worry, they won't mob us." Tao said.

"Yeah, i believe you." i said sarcastically.

"hey, if they see you, they wont dare to touch us. especially when Kris hyung got his arm aound your neck." Kai chuckled.

"uhuh, sure." i said sarcastically again.

"come on, we're here." Kris said happily and i went down with a sigh, knowing that this will be a rough day.

"now let's go in." Suho said and drag me to the entrance. just by the entrance, people were already taking photos everywhere, camera clicks, flashes, like a red carpet.

luckily, the guard saw how uneasy i am and got rid of the stupid reckless idiotic girls.

 

inside, people were staring at us, but when they saw Kris's hand aroung my shoulder, they ran off. guess they were right. so we first rode the roller coaster and my tears flew away as the ride was too fast. Sehun got out dizzy and puking.

"there there Sehun oppa, it wasnt that scary." i pat his back because the others were riding the 4d movie and i dont like them.

"not that scary, huh? Minji, how strong are you?" he coughed.

"not that strong." i replied, a grin taped on my face.

"not that strong. okay, remind me not to make you angry."

"dont worry, i can hold my temper long enough."

"long enough, sounds dangerous."

"Yah!" i pouted and he laughed it off.

"sorry, but it was just too fun to tease you." he chuckled, "so Damian did that to you, huh? and i've been hearing you on the phone with someone lately. who was it?" he wriggled his eyebrows and nudged me.

"i-it was just a friend."

"a boy friend?"

"yeah, a boy space friend."

"what's his name?"

"why? do you want to kick his off?" i chuckled.

"if he do what Damian did, yes." he shrugged.

"Kim Myungsoo. he's cute."

"Oohh is he~?" he cooed and i blushed.

"shut up oppa." i covered my red face and all of them went out.

"what were you two talking about?" i heard Kris ask.

"about my boy space friend." i answered.

"um, o...kay." he shrugged.

"where's Lay hyung?" i heard Kai ask and i started to find him and i spotted him on a stand.

"there he is." i pointed at him, "guess he wants to win that unicorn." i joked.

"ah." they all nodded their heads.

"come on, let's go to him." Baekhyun said and the others followed him to the guy busy shooting the darts at the right card to win a unicorn.

"ge! come on, we need to go!" Tao shouted.

he pouted and took one last shot and his face lit up.

"guess he won the unicorn." i muttered and Chanyeol giggled.

"but you know, the unicorn looked so fluffy." Luhan said out of the blue.

i looked at him wide eyed.

"what?" he asked.

"i agree, it looked so fluffy." Chen said.

i lookedat it one more time and it had big round eyes, blue hair, light blue background, blue wings, blue tail and a blue horn. i'm starting to think it's a cat. i dont know why, it just looked like a cat. maybe because if it's wide eyes like puss in boots.

"Minji, isnt this cute?" he beamed in front of me.

i just slowly nodded and he placed something around my wrist. it was a five in one bracelet.

 

i dont know why, but the triangle one looked like Kai's power sign. i shrugged it off and thanked him before we walked to the tea cup ride. i rode it with Suho, Kai, Xiumin and Lay while the others rode others.

they spun it really fast and i was really enjoying the moment there by hearing their screams and mine as well. it was a heck of a ride. especially Xiumin's screech. it was higher than Chen's higest note.

 

we finished riding that and everyone commented on how they can hear Xiumin's scream while i just laughed. it was a habit of mine because i used to scream that loud whenever i had a nightmare about my foster parents(her parents that died).

"you know, you're not really that good on making fake faces." Kris whispered to me.

i sighed, he was the only one who can read my mind, "really?"

"yeah. so what's wrong?"

i shook my head, "nothing, i just thought of my foster parents' reaction if i screamed that loud." that isnt a lie. their reaction would be either 'shut up' or hit me.

"oh.." he pat my back and kissed my temple.

 

not long after, we went back home and i fell asleep right when i plopped beside Kris. he hugged me so tight knowing that i could have a nightmare whenever i felt uneasy.

and thankg god i didnt. so the rest of the day went along just fine. it was a heck of a day that we all enjoyed. thanks exo oppas for taking a good care of me no matter who i am in the past nor in the present. i love you all.

--------------------

so my mid terms had passed! yay! but then, my mom needs to take the report and it gives me the chills saying that i'm doomed. which i am.

 

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL!