♥Jiyong’s Advice ♥

♥♥♥♥My Best friend wedding ♥♥♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is in his room in front of mirror, trying to find the perfect words to convince Youngbae….

 

“You're so nice, but that's also why you must backout. You got to go, Youngbae. Go away from Sandara. Far away. Forever she is only mine.”

.

.

.

.

Seungri is watching Jiyong.

“Hyung what going on? Why are you telling Youngbae Hyung to backout.” Jiyong is frozen on his stop.

“Hyung what happen?”

“Nothing Seungri.??? Nothing. You did’nt heard anything.” Jiyong asked him

“Hyung I heard everything now will you tell me what’s going on?” Jiyong kept quite.

“Hyung don’t tell me that you love Dara Noona? Seungri asked him with raised eyes brows.”

“How did you know?”

“I always thought that you and Noona made a great pair together, but later I came to know that you were only seeing each other as friend.”

“Yes till now I also thought that we were best friend but now I realized that I love her. But I can’t confess to her”

“Why not?”

“Seungri can’t you see how happy she is, what if she does’nt love  me back, what if my confession break  our friendship. I don’t want to ruin her happiness.”

“So you are just going to see her get married to someone else.”

“No I will not let that happen, that why I am trying to convince Youngbae to go away from her.”

“Do you think he will agree?”

 

Ring ♫♫♫♫ Ring ♫♫♫♫

“Hello Hyung“

“I will be right their” Jiyong replied and then disconnected his phone.

“What happen? Seungri asked him.

“Youngbae is waiting for me, we are going for jogging.”

“All the best Hyung.”

“Thank Seungri I really need it.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jiyong came running doem the stairs he was going to trip when Youngbae hold him.

“Take it easy man.”

“Thanks buddy”

“I ought to be thanking you.” Youngbae confess

“Really.” Jiyong asked in surprised. Youngbae nodded in reply.

“Even unwittingly...You've played a major role in cementing my relationship with Sandara.”

“How so...?” Jiyong curiosly asked.

“Back in America... Sandara told me about the swing you rigged up for her.

For her... it's a cherished childhood memory. And guess what I did?”

“What?”

“I rigged a swing too. Then I decorated it with flowers, and I held her eyes shut... as I took her to sit on the swing and that was when I asked her... Sandara, will you marry me?” Jiyong kept on looking at Youngbae, to continue further.

“She opened her eyes, saw the swing and she gave me a quiet smile. Till this day I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter