Chapter 4

A Tale of Two Brothers

*Before the incident*

"Kwangmin-ah!~ I'm gonna get you!~ hehe." Youngmin says. The twins are currently playing tag in the garden room and Youngmin seems to be it. It's times like these that the twins treasure the most; just being fools together. Playing around like they're little kids again. "I'm getting closer!~ Okay okay lets stop I'm tired. You sure can run alot Kwangmin." He says to Kwangmin who justs smiles at him.

"Lets look at the birds again. Come on."  Youngmin led him to the two pretty birds. They are rare exotic birds. "Arent they pretty?"- a nod as a reply - " What should we do with them? Lets kill them..?" a violent shaking of Kwangmin's head reply as a no - "Yea there too pretty to be killed. How 'bout we set them free? I bet they haven't even been fed for months."  All Kwangmin does is shake his head as a no. "Alright then. Nothing since these birds are pretty and my Kwangmin justs loves to see them *smiles lets go back to our rooms I'm really tired. Okay?" - nod- " Okay."

Once they headed to their seperate rooms they saw their mom and the step-father kiss. 

"Eww.." Youngmin states quietly.

 

-

"Well I am gonna try to take a nap while listening to music okay? If you need me just shake me to wake up." - nod- "Okay well goodnight I guess." Youngmin smiles at his twin then goes to his room. With the earphones on, volume loud, Youngmin had a bad feeling in his stomach though, but decided to let it go and fell into a deep slumber.

-

*after the incident*

The music in Youngmin's ipod stopped playing but he is still soundly sleeping.Since he is a light sleeper he woke up to the sounds of muffled noises outside of his room.

"Hmm..? What time is it?" He check and notices it's early in the morning." Hm.. Must've slept for a long while. *more muffled noised* What's that?- Youngmin's eye widen all of sudden - " I hope Kwangmin is okay!!" 

"AH!!! YOUNGMIN!! HELP!!!" Kwangmin kept yelling for hours but still had no response. He didn't sleep but instead cried for help.Suddenly a wild Youngmin appeareed and harshly opened the wardrobe door to find a tear-stained, red puffy eyed Kwangmin. He flung himself to Kwangmin.

"I'm soo sorry I didnt hear your shouting! I should've never seperated from you! I should have just stayed with you and tucked you in! Oh my gosh your eyes! Your face is so bloated an- wait.... Did... Who did this?! It was him right?! Tell me Kwangmin-ah did HE PUT YOU IN THAT WARDROBE?!" Youngmin said quite furiously with a hint of fire in his eyes. Kwangmin starts to cry again but more silently.

"Kwangmin-ah... Tell me the truth this time..... Did he put you in that closet?"

"Y-yess...." Kwangmin replies with honesty. Youngmin's eyes are filled with anger he screams curse words.

"!!!!! I HATE YOU STUPID STEPFATHER!!"

________________________________________

Short chapter~~~ Updated again and this time it's earlier!~ Didnt expect that right? Anyways.... Thank you for reading and still kepping up with me^^ Bai-bai!~

-PetPikachu