Comeback

"Love, Can You Just Be Mine?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Himchan was a no show. I sat on our bed and stared at the time. 2:58. Letting out a sigh, I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes shut.

            Next morning - well around five in the morning - I woke up after hearing someone open the front door. I automatically sat up on the bed and waited for the person who made the sound to come up the stairs. I listened carefully; shoes been taken off, tossing the key on to the small table near the door, checking the front door to see if it's properly locked, then walking into the house. His steps led towards the door to the basement. So he wasn't planning on sleeping tonight. I laid down again, sighing.

            The alarm went off announcing that it's 7:30 in the morning. I walked into the washroom and had a quick shower before heading down the stairs. The music blasted from the half-opened basement door so I decided to walk in and see how the basement actually looks like. One by one, I took my steps down the stairs. Other than the loud music, I heard no movement, so before stepping fully into the basement, I peaked in. The wall that faced the entrance was covered with mirrors just like a real dance studio. Unlike my study which had a carpeted floor, the basement had wooden floor. Two speakers hung on each side of the wall and the main control - the stereo - was in the right corner of the room.

            Then I noticed blonde Himchan lying on the ground with his arms spread on the floor. His eyes were closed, and I wondered if he was asleep. A song that I never heard replayed and I walked over to the sleeping Himchan and waved my hand over his face. Nothing. Then I walked over to the stereo and sighed at all the big buttons. Volume. Found it. I turned the knob down, decreasing the volume.

"Doguya?!" Himchan's deep voice echoed from behind, scaring the daylights out of me.

"Oh my goodness it's me" I said, and he wiped his eyes and looked at me properly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked and I bit my lip. I was curious. That was my real answer.

"I just came to see what you're doing"

"Well put the volume back on." he said and I nodded, adjusting the knob back to its rightful place. "Is it too noisy for you?" he asked standing up and I shook my head. "Sorry if I startled you. I was listening to the song while I took a break"

"Don't overdo it" I said and he let out a laugh.

"Are you worrying about me?" he asked, and with wide eyes I shook my head. "Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter