Shishimato ~ Yongguk

Scarlet Smile

Monday..

“You said you’re going to do something today.. What is it Shishimato..?” Jieun ask him as she walk in her school. “First of all.. Go to Block B..”

 

“What!? Are you crazy!? They’re the gangster of this school! We’re the same age but I never talk to them! No just no!” Shishimato sigh in her bag. “Shut up and just go..” Jieun somehow listen to him and went to Block B. “Yaa.. She’s not entering the class..?” Myungsoo saw Jieun walked passed by their class. Their classmate went to the window and door to peek at her.

“Where is she going..? Don’t tell me.. to those monster class..”

“Dude.. So someone really told the teachers to transfer her to the last class..?”

“Well.. I got to say thank you to Block B later.. She’ll quit school soon..”

“Victory!!”

L.Joe walk back to his seat in front of Suho. “Whatever..” Myungsoo then join them.

 

“We’re.. here..” She stand at the front door of Block b class. “Call out their leader..” Shishimato said in his lowest tone. “What!?” Jieun look down to her bag in her hand. “Hoy.. What brings you here..” Zico said to Jieun from his seat. “I.. I..” Jieun slowly walk in the class. She looks around and everyone stare at her.

 

“Jun Hyung wake up!” the one with white hair kick the table next to his. The guy name Jun Hyung wake up and look at him. “What is it Hyun Seung..”

 

“We got visitor..” The one next to Hyun Seung answer him. “Huh..?” Jun Hyung rubs his eyes and look at him. “Doo Joon he’s still half asleep..” Doo Joon points to Jieun so Jun Hyung looks at her. “What do you want..?” Kyung, the one beside Zico look at her. “What now Shishimato..” She whispers to Shishimato. “Horrorullu..” Shishimato whisper back and suddenly Jieun bag become lighter. “Ohh..?” Jieun open her bag and found nothing except her books.

 

“Come here..” Zico put his hand around Jieun shoulder. “Attention everyone..” Jieun open her eyes wide and got a little scared. Shishimato is gone and she’s afraid Zico might do something to her. “From now on.. This girl is our friend.. Don’t let everyone hurt her..” Everyone look at Zico with their blur face including Jieun. “It’s me.. Shishimato..” Zico wink to Jieun secretly as everyone look at each other.

 

“……woah!” Jieun smile to him. “Dude.. Did you fell in love with her..?” Doo Joon asked making everyone look at him. “Beast.. Beast leader..” Jieun said. “Fell in love..? No..” Zico frown to him. “Then..?” Junhyung asked him. “Well.. I heard from Yongguk that this girl is fun to be friend with..” Jieun look at him.

 

“Yongguk..? You mean the one with the same school with Gi Kwang and Hoya..?” Hyun Seung asked. Zico nodded to him. “How come.. He’s in coma right now..” P.O looked at Zico. Zico start to sweat. “We met… way before he got into that big fight..” Everyone trusted him and nodded. Jieun grins to him. “Idiot..” She whispers to him. “Ah!! Now I remember! You’re that girl in…” Jaehyo quickly cover Taeil mouth. Jieun frowns to them.

 

“Well.. Actually I asked her to come here… Now I gotta send her back to her class.. Coming..?” Zico look at his gang. {There’s only male student in this class.. And they’re called as the Block B Beast.. Hmm..} “I’m coming along!” Kyung jump off the table. B-Bomb stands up too. So they sent Jieun back to her class. “Wow.. All eyes on you..” B-Bomb said to Jieun as they walk together.

 

“Say.. You’re really lucky..” Zico smirks and put his arm around Jieun shoulders. Jieun smile to him. “Thank you.. Shishimato..” Kyung frown to her. “Shishi what..?”

 

“Anie..” Jieun smile back to him making Kyung blush a little. He quickly looks away. “We’re here..” Zico stand at the front door of Jieun class making everyone look at them. Her classmate starts to whisper to each other. Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe stare at Jieun. “She’s our friend now.. So treat her well.. Okay everyone..” Zico smirk to everyone and his main focus is Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe.

 

“Where’s your seat..?” B-Bomb asked Jieun. Jieun pointed her seat. “Okay.. Meet you later..” Zico mess her hair. Everyone open their eyes wide to the scene in front of their eyes. Kyung and B-Bomb got shock too including Jieun.

 

“What..? I want to treat her like my own sister too..” Zico laughs and walks away. Kyung and B-Bomb look at each other and shrug. They follow Zico and leave that class. Jieun went to her seat as everyone look at her. Haemi stares at her. “Ohh please.. Stop staring..” Jieun said without looking at her.

 

Recess..

Everyone leave class. Like always Jieun will be the last one leaving. “Feels weird without Shishimato with me..” She smile thinking about Shishimato when suddenly someone pulls her hand. It’s Suho. Jieun glares at him. “What are you doing with those Block B Beast..” Suho glares at her. “You’re not supposed to care about me anymore.. Go back to your princess..” Jieun push him away and walk out of the class.

 

Haemi at the door stares at her, crossing her arms. Jieun looks at her for a moment then she walks away.

 

“Yo!” Doo Joon appear with Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung. “Ohh.. Annyeong..” Jieun greet them a little awkward. Then they became silent. “Ahha.. Going to canteen..?” She asked them breaking the silent. “Yeah.. Block B is already waiting over there..” Jun Hyung answer her. “You should feel lucky that Beast is escorting you..” Hyun Seung jokes around. “You don’t have to..”

 

“Lol.. We’re just joking.. We’re going to canteen too anyway..” He grins at her. Jieun nodded. “I can’t believe Yongguk met you already..” Doo Joon then laugh. Jieun frowns to him. “Wae..?”

 

“Well.. He’s a…”, “Shut up Doo joon.. He’s going to kill you if you told her this..” Jun Hyung said it. Hyun Seung laugh to him. “He’s in coma anyway..”

 

“Whatever dude..” Jun Hyung rolled his eyes.

……………………..

“But Shishimato.. I’m not that comfortable being friend with them.. Well.. It’s really awesome to get protected like that.. but…” Jieun lay down to the couch. “But you miss your old friend… right..” Shishimato crossed his arms on the table looking to Jieun. Jieun stays silent and didn’t even answer him.

.................................................

“So you got the same dream again..?” Himchan asked Jongup. Jongup drink his water not answering yet then he nodded to Himchan. “I even drew that bunny.. Wanna see it..?” Himchan nodded excited. Jongup took the drawing out from his bag and hand it to Himchan. “Wow.. But.. This bunny looked different from mine..” Himchan frowns to the drawing and stay silent, thinking.

 

Suddenly the wind blew hard and makes the drawing fly away. “Ohh!” Himchan get up looking to the flying away paper. But Jongup looks calm. Himchan frowns to him. “It’s okay.. I got another at home..” Himchan was like (==’)

 

………

 

Junhong was skating in the park when suddenly a paper totally blocks his face making him lose control to his skateboard and fall. “Aww!” He growl and rubs his . He looks at the paper on the grown and frown. “Stupid paper!”

 

“My skateboard!” He’s about to get up when…. “Wait….” He turns back to the paper and picks it up. “This bunny… Looks like the one in my dream.. but this have a different mask..” He get up and looks around in the park. Junhong picks his skateboard up and decided to walk.

 

…...

 

“Dude! Mine looks more awesome! Grey and black!” Daehyun make a hand gesture as he talks. “Whatever.. I don’t care.. but mine makes me feels so intelligence..” Youngjae said feeling proud.

 

Junhong stops and stares at them as they walks passed by him. He looks at the paper and looks back to them. “Erm.. Hey, hey!”

 

Daehyun and Youngjae turn their head to the voice that seem to be calling for them. “Yes..?” Daehyun asked looking at that guy. “Could it be that.. this drawing belong to you guys..?” Junhong shows the drawing to them. Both of them look at each other. They then look back to Junhong. They frown and walk closer to him. “It doesn’t belong to us.. But… This kind of bunny.. Always appear in our dream..”

 

“Huh..?” Junhong frowns to them. “And.. yours got a different mask..?” He asked them and both of them nodded. “This paper flew to me earlier.. I got to find the owner and asked about this…” The other two frowns to him. “Cause I always dream about this bunny too..”

 

“We’ll help you find the owner of the drawing..”

 

…………………….

 

#Guys.. Tell me when you’re going to take me back..# - Shishimato

#In two more days..” – Totomato

#What!!!!?? Why so soon??!!!” – Shishimato

#Shishi…. Are you okay..?” – Jokomato

#You’re the one who was mad that day.. And now you’re mad cause we’re taking you soon.. Are you sick..?# - Tatsmato

#Did you fell in love with human..? Earth..?# - Dadamato

#Before I leave.. I got to make this scarlet smile..# - Shishimato

#Scarlet..?# - Kekemato

#I’ll tell about this later.. Can you guys delay..?# -Shishimato

#No.. The chief keep asking about you..# - Tatsmato

 

{Darn it…} Shishimato walks around on the floor. He then stop and look at the sleeping Jieun in her bed. {I got to do everything tomorrow..}

 

…………….

 

“Are you going to possessed Zico body again..?” Jieun asked as she enter the school front gate. “No..” Jieun frowns. Suddenly Haemi appear. Jieun stops and looks at her. “How did you do that..? Seducing Zico and takes him on your side..” She crosses her arms and looks at her. Jieun glares at her. “I didn’t seduce him..”

 

“Ohh really..? So what black magic did you use..?” She smirks to her. Jieun hold her bag tight. {This girl seriously need to stop..} Shishimato peek at her. “Haemi..” Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe came from behind and went beside Haemi.

 

“Suho.. I was telling her to stop hanging around with those monster.. You know that they’re dangerous too.. but she won’t listen to me..” Haemi grabs Suho hand. “Hah..” Jieun stares at her. “I pity you.. Hanging around with them just to get protection..” L.Joe glares at her. Jieun looks down. { this people!!} “Horr..” Shishimato about to said it when suddenly…..

 

“She didn’t came to us to get some protection..” Jieuns turns her head and saw Block B. Now most of the student eyes are on them. Jaehyo puts his arms around Jieun shoulder. “Way before this.. Someone already told us to watch over her..”

 

“It's just that we forgot about our mission and suddenly remember about it yesterday..” Everyone turns their head to that voice. It’s Doo Joon. {What’s going on..?} Shishimato frowns in the bag. Suho clench his fist tight. Jieun looks a little blur with everything. “Shishimato.. what are they talking about..” Jieun whispers to Shishimato.

 

“I don’t know..” Shishimato whispers back. “What are you starring at..? We gotta move.. Do make some way..” Zico smirks to them. Suho stares at him as he walks to the corner. L.Joe and Myungsoo sigh and walk to the corner too. Haemi stares at Jieun as she walks away. “Stop starring pretty..” Taeil looks at her and walks away.

 

……………………….

 

Recess..

“Can you guys explain..?” Jieun looks at them hugging her bag. “Yong..” Taeil about to say something but everyone rushes to him. Some of them cover his mouth and some even kick him. Jieun gots a little worried. “Haha.. Don’t worry.. They didn’t beat him up for real..” Jun Hyung said to her. Jieun nodded to him. “I’m sorry dear.. But we won’t tell you until he’s awake..” Jaehyo smile to her.

“He’s awake..? Who..?” Jieun frowns to them. {Awake….? Wait…} Shishimato think in the bag.

………………………..

“Shishimato… Actually.. What is your relationship with Yongguk..?” Jieun walks in the room with wet towel. She looks around and can’t find Shishimato. “Where did he go..?” Jieun frowns and walks to the bed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Yongguk’shi..” Jieun said as she held Yongguk hand. “We didn’t greet properly from the very first day.. I’m Song Jieun..” She smile as she wipe his hand. “What’s your relationship with Shishimato anyway..? You know about his Planet Mato too..?”

 

“Ohh yeah.. I never saw your family come and visit you.. Where are they..? Ohh.. Could it be that… I’m sorry for asking.. Anyway.. Why did you got into a fight..? That’s really bad of you.. Next time don’t do that.. You’re lucky Shishimato know about you and he bring me over to take care of you.. but LOL.. Even Shishimato didn’t know how to take care of you.. He’s lucky that he met me..” Jieun laugh a little.

 

“Shishimato and I became best friend because of you.. So.. I hope we can be best friend too if you wake up later.. We’re going to have a lot of fun.. But.. Shishimato will leave one day.. I don’t even know when..” Jieun put his hand down and stand up as she held his other hand.

 

“Pallie wake up so we can have fun together.. LOL~ I can’t believe I said this when we’re just strangers.. But.. I have been taking care of you.. So.. We’re friend right..?” Jieun put his hand down and look at his face. She stares at his face. “Haha.. I think I talk too much.. but.. You know what.. You’re kinda handsome.. I wonder how’s your character is.. and your voice too..”

……………

“I knew it… No wonder she looks familiar.. This is great.. I don’t have to worry anymore..” Shishimato hold a picture, sitting on a bed. Turn out that he was in Yongguk house.

…………………………………………..

{Today is my last day in Earth..} Shishimato jump on the bed and walk to Jieun. “Yaa! Wake up!!” He kick Jieun. “Aww! Shishi don’t kick me! It’s morning already..?” Jieun rubs her eyes. “Say.. Who you miss the most right now..?” Shishimato asked her as she get up and sit. “What are you talking about..?”

 

“Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe.. Who you miss the most right now..?” Jieun frowns to him. “I miss Hana!!” Shishimato than slaps her knee. “Stop playing around!” Jieun laughs to him. “I miss all of them.. but… I think.. Wait.. Don’t tell me..”

“Get up and clean yourself!” Shishimato jumps off the bed and walks out of them room. Jieun grins to him. “Yes sir!”

……………

 

Jieun sit at her usual place when suddenly Suho sit next to her empty chair. Jieun grins to him. “So this is your plan huh..?” Suho nodded to her. “You miss me..?” Jieun nodded about to cry. “Don’t cry idiot!” Myungsoo and L.Joe look to each other then they turn their head back to Suho and Jieun. “What’s going on..?” Haemi asked them as she stares those two. Their classmate looks at them too.

 

“But I really think I want to cry..” Suho slaps her shoulder. “Cut it out already! I’m here so be happy..” Jieun laughs at him. “Even just for a moment..” She then shows her thumbs to Suho who was actually Shishimato.

………..

 

Recess..

“Wait for me!” Jieun shout to Suho who’s already walking out of the class. She walks out but saw no one. “What is Shishimato going to do now..” She crosses her arms. “You’re not coming with us today..?” Hyun Seung suddenly appears. “Not today.. Sorry..” She smiles to him. Hyun Seung nodded and walks away.

 

“Jieun’ahh! Aren’t you coming!?” Myungsoo shout to her not far from the class. “Myungsoo.. Now it’s Myungsoo..?” Jieun smile and run to him. She hugged his hand. Myungsoo messed her hair. “You’re the best.. Seriously!”

 

“I know..” Myungsoo make a proud face. Jieun laugh at him. They walked in canteen and everyone look at them. “Myungsoo too..” L.Joe frowns. Suho sit next to him. “What happen to you..?” Haemi asked him. “What happen to me..?” He frowns not knowing everything. “Look..” Haemi pointed to Myungsoo and Jieun. Suho stares at them. “I think you guys are planning something..” L.Joe look at him. “Huh..?” Suho frowns to him.

 

“LOL~ I like the look on their face..” Jieun laugh a little. “Only I can make this happen..” Myungsoo said proudly. “And you can really act like Myungsoo ehh!” Myungsoo laugh at her. “I got my awesome book..”

………..

 

“Jieun’ahh~ I’ll send you home!” Jieun looks at the door. It’s L.Joe. Jieun smile and runs to him. “Why are you doing this..?” She asked as they walk together. “I don’t know..” L.Joe grins to her. “Yea.. right..” Jieun smile to him.

“Are you okay..?” Haemi asks Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded to her knowing nothing. “You’re sure..?” Suho asked him. He nodded again. “Where’s L.Joe..?” Myungsoo shrug to him. “He went to toilet just now..”

“L.Joe too…….?” Haemi stare at L.Joe as he walked passed by them with Jieun. “L.Joe.. and… Jieun!?” Myungsoo stares at them. “Earlier it was you..” Myungsoo glare to Suho.

“Huh..? No.. It was you..” Myungsoo frowns to him. “Somethings not right..” Haemi clench her fist tight.

……………..

 

“Thanks for the awesome day! Now.. You got to send him back Shishimato..” Jieun said to L.Joe. He nodded to her. “Meet you in hospital later..” Jieun nodded to him. Jieun walks to her room and stares at her bed blankly. “Woah!!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!!” She jumps on her bed rolling around but then stops. “But… Still… I miss the real them…” Jieun hug her pillow tight.

“That was nice of you Shishimato.. Really.. But I hope the real them will comeback… to me.. And have fun like how… we used to…” She ends up crying.

…………………………..

 

“You’re awake now..?”, “Wargh!! What are you!!?” Yongguk open his eyes wide. “What a great timing.. Listen! I’m leaving to Planet Mato after this.. Jieun going to come over and visit you.. When I’m gone.. You should take good care of her.. Or I’ll kill you!”

“Tch.. tch.. Hahahaha! What are you!? Do you think I’m scared of you..?” Yongguk burst into laughter. Shishimato eyes become red. He then suddenly shot a laser to the window and it made a hole on it. “Wow.. wow.. That was awesome!!” Yongguk grabs him. Shishimato frowns.

“Put me down! Jieun’s coming soon.. I got to say good bye to her..”

“Say what!!? Ji.. Jieun!!?” Yongguk put him down and looks around. Shishimato laughs at him. “Your room is full with her picture.. I’m lucky that you know her.. She’s lonely.. Take good care of her after this..” Shishimato jump off the bed and walk out.

“I think I’m dreaming..” Yongguk lie down to this bed trying to sleep again. He then turned and saw that window with a hole on it. “I’m not dreaming..”

…………….

 

The elevator door open, “Shishimato! Are you crazy!?” She picks him up and looks around. Luckily no one saw them. Jieun look up. “CCTV..”

“Don’t worry.. Camera can’t record us..” Shishimato said in her hand. “Fuh.. Good..” Jieun then frown looking to the number. “We’re passed Yongguk floor..” She said about to push the button. “We’re going to rooftop first..” Shishimato said it making Jieun stop her action. “Why..? It’s cold..” She asked him. Shishimato stays silent.

………

 

Jieun walks out and looks around. She stops and put Shishimato down. “It’s… a spaceship..” She quickly turns to Shishimato. “I’m going home..” Shishimato walks a little to the front. “Why you only tell me now..” Jieun face change. Suddenly another 5 bunny came. “Sorry for troubling you with our Shishimato..” said the one with the purple mask. “I told you already.. I can’t stay here for too long..” Shishimato turn away.

 

Totomato look at him. “But you’re my best friend.. Don’t leave…” Jieun said about to cry. “Don’t worry earthling.. We will come over again..” Dadamato show his thumbs to her.

Jieun look at the one with green mask. “Promise…?” She asked them.

Dadamato nodded. He looks to the others and they nodded to Jieun too. “Alright! You guys already promise! So please come again!” Jieun smile to them. “And Shishimato..” Shishimato turn and look at her.

 

“Thank you best friend!!” She make a heart shape with her fingers for him. “Tch.. Most welcome… Best friend..” Shishimato said back. (Me: Kyaa!! He’s too cute guys!!!!!!!)

“Byee byee!!” Jieun wave her hands to them.

“Dadamato.. We need to talk..” Tatsmato said in a serious tone. “You too Shishimato and Jokomato..”, “What..? Me too..?” Jokomato pointed to himself. “You Dadamato! You dare make that kind of promise! And you! You’re making friend with human now! And you Jokomato! Why didn’t you just use your clever brain and make her forget everything in that kind of situation!”

Shishimato sigh. “She’s actually protecting me from those other human.. And she’s good in keeping secret..” Suddenly Dadamato taps his shoulder. “She’s looks fun to be friend with..” Tatsmato jaws dropped.

Jokomato, Totomato and Kekemato laugh at him. “Just let this one pass Tatsmato..” Kekemato said crossing his arms. Totomato nodded agreeing. “I’m predicting some else will happen after this..” This time Tatsmato cross his arms.

………………………………….

 

Jieun walks out of the elevator and headed to Yongguk room. “Somehow.. I’m going to miss him a lot… I guess I’m back to my lonely life.. Shishimato!! Please comeback soon! I miss you already!!” She whispers to herself.

 

“And.. Yongguk.. what if he suddenly wake up from his coma.. How can I handle him without Shishimato..? And.. I don’t even know what type of person he is.. All I know that.. He got here because of fighting.. Wait.. could it be.. He’s.. scary..? Like those Block B Beast too..? And how do I handle Block B Beast with Shishimato later..? Wargh.. Shishimato.. T.T” Jieun about to cry as she flood in her head with everything.

 

Jieun slide open the door and walks in. She stops and blankly looks at the empty bed. “Ohh!? What happen to Yongguk..!?” She looks around.

 

The bathroom door slide open. Jieun got shock and turned her body in seconds. Yongguk freeze and looks at her. Their eyes met and both of them is.. Freezing.. So they stand like that for a moment.......

 

 

 

So kay!! Yongguk finally appear!! But Shishimato already leave!!!! TT.TT

It's a long chapter cause today is #600DaysWithBAP!!!!!! Happy 600DaysWithBAP BABYz!!!!

What's going to happen next..?

Without Shishimato will Jieun survive.. Or will Yongguk stay by her side..?

What is it the thing that Taeil wanted to say when everyone keep on shutting him up..?

And.. Will Shishimato really comeback..? What about Junhong, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup..?