7

Twisted Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

Kim Hyun Joong

The stupid girl is so damn stupid, she jumped out of the car and it her head against the ground. Now laying in the hospital bed w8th a bandage over her head but the good news is the doctor said there’s no major injuries.

She starts to stir and toss and turn before sitting straight up, sweat pouring down her face.

“Victoria, Victoria are you ok?” I quickly grab onto her hand lightly.

She turn to look at me, her long hair sticking to her face and her eyes wide open, She didn’t say anything but hug me.

“Victoria are you ok?” I held onto her just the same amount of strength she’s giving me.

Then she pushes me away, and rest her head back on the pillow again.

“Sorry,” was all she manage to say.

After a few hours of the doctor checking up on her and everything is fine we continue our journey back to her hometown.

One whole hour of driving in silent, with only me constantly turning to look at her so often. She doesn’t seem like herself the past two days. Right now I just wish I have the ability to her mind.

After a while I pull over for a breather and some lunch. I got out of the car and open her door. I squat down to look at her. She turn to me and something in her eyes tells me there’s something that is troubling her.

“Victoria baby tell me what’s wrong? You’ve been very different and ignoring me the past couple of days. Look at me and tell me what’s wrong.”

“Hyunjoong I don’t know what’s going on, I want to know what’s going on with me as much as you do. Just lately I’ve been having these crazy headache,” she told me.

I turn her head so she’s facing me and took her hands in mine. “I will always be here for you.”

“I don’t understand why are you so nice to me for? I’m not Ya Yin.”

“Is that your main concern, that you’re not Ya Yin? I like you for you not because you look like my ex-girlfriend. Yes at first I admit getting close to you was because of that reason. But now its different.” I told her. I could feel like she’s drowning in my eyes, feeling my insecurities. There was a short pause before I continue again, “Com what do you say… be my girlfriend?”   

She smiles at me, it was a sweet genuine smile. She places her hand around my neck, “you won’t give up will you?”

“Not until I can declare to the world you’re mine baby,” I told her. “You’re different from other girls you’ve been with…”

“Slept with,” she cut me short and corrects me.

“Yes slept with, but that’s not my point. The point is that you’re making me feel something I once felt before and no one has made me feel this way beside her.”

“That’s only because I look like Ya Yin but no matter what I’m not her, I will never be her. Maybe next lifetime but not this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter