Chapter 12

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy pick Sue Ri from school

 

Suzy: How’s school baby? (She kissed her daughter after she help her locked her seatbelt)

Sue Ri: Look mom, I’ve got 3 Stars (Showing to her, her hand)

Suzy: Wow, that’s’ my baby, very good.

Sue Ri: Are we going to dad mommy?

Suzy: Wae? You want to go to dad?

Sue Ri: Ne (She nodded) Can we see him now?

 

Suzy think, well it’s lunchtime already maybe it’s alright if they visit her husband at his office. (Sue Ri had morning classes only)

 

Suzy: Okay, let’s go to dad sweetheart.

Sue Ri: Hurray!!! I love you mommy.

Suzy: Love you too baby (She smiles as she starting driving way to Soohyun’s office)

 

At KS Group of Companies

 

Soohyun expecting a lunch meeting with their new company’s model, when his secretary knock him at his office.

 

Eunji: Sir, SYJ Company representative came already.

Soohyun: (He raised his head up) Oh, I though I’ll be meeting Mr. Song at the hotel’s restaurant?

Eunji: She said, Mr. Song will be here in a meeting, the company’s model itself is waiting outside, she said she personally know you.

 

Before Soohyun could speak, someone get inside his office already, and their she is.

 

Soohyun: Yoona? (He’s surprised standing from his swivel chair)

Yoona: Hi…(She smiles sweetly)

Soohyun: You can leave us now Ms. Jung, thank you. (He said to his secretary)

 

When his secretary steps out already.

 

Soohyun: Well, this is a surprised, does it mean---

Yoona: Oh yes Soohyun-shi, I am your company’s new model, well if the contract well be agreed of course. (She smiles)

 

Soohyun can stop himself smiling; of course, it’s a great privileges on their company if they got Yoona as their model.

 

Yoona: Are you really that surprised? (Her smile is fix already on her face)

Soohyun: Of course! It’s an honor for us of course! Oh sorry, have a seat first please, I just have something to finished then we can go to the lunch meeting then.

Yoona: Na, it’s okay. Just go on. (She said as she seated to the visitors chair)

Soohyun: Just give me 10 minutes, by the way, do you want something, coffee or juice?

Yoona: Oh no, don’t bother me. Just finished it first, I’m fine here, thank you.

Soohyun: Okay

 

Then he rushed finishing something on his laptop, while Yoona’s attention already was on her phone.

 

Minute passes by when someone bags the door to Soohyun and Yoona’s surprised.

 

“Daddy…” a cheerful voice came in.

 

Soohyun: Sue Ri? (Surprised again seeing his daughter still on her school uniform, she get her and seat her on his lap) What are you doing here?

 

Then someone came in again

 

Suzy: Sue Ri? (Calling her daughter who run after she got came out from the elevator)

Soohyun: Suzy? (He muttered then automatic he looks to Yoona who also surprised)

Sue Ri: I came with mom (She giggles)

 

Sue Ri voice make him back to his senses and look her daughter. He saw Suzy coming to them.

 

Suzy: Sorry…she runs and I can’t stop her (She explain to Soohyun as she getting Sue Ri from him) Come here darling, appa had visitor, we should come back later. (She said to Sue Ri)

Yoona: You must be Soo Ji right? Hi, finally, I’ve got to meet you. (She come to Suzy closer) My name’s Yoona, Soohyun’s friend. (Offer her a shakehand)

 

Suzy hesitantly take her hand, but then she don’t want to be rude, so she smiles back and take her hand too.

 

Suzy: Nice to meet you.

Yoona: (She looks to Sue Ri) She’s very pretty, no doubt she had good-looking parents, hi? (She waved to the child) You’re beautiful, what’s your name?

Sue Ri: Thank you (Sue Ri smiles) my name’s Kim Sue Ri, you too, you’re so pretty! (She said to Yoona)

Yoona: You can call me aunte Yoona, I am your dad’s friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter