That's our secret...

Sh~ That's Our Secret

 

Sh~ that's our secret.
 
Dara is still grumpy at how her precious break time has been ruined by her silly friend, Park Bom. Still with her annoying bullets eyes, Dara stares at Bom full of hatred. But Bom didn't realize it, she was too busy thinking.
 
To like JiYong, the hottest guy in this high school, is a simple thing. After all, he had thousands of fans, and recently just adding this girl, Park Bom, into the list.
 
"Hul..." Her sigh made Dara stop from glancing, well because her eyes are aching right now. 
 
"Bom, what's wrong?" Her soft side soon replace the devil Dara. With her concern eyes, she pat Bom's shoulders while handing her some candy she bought.
 
"I...Nngg..." She whines and scrunch her nose after tasting some candy.
 
"Oh, don't be worry about JiYong. I bet he'll like your gift..." Dara comforted her friend and brought her more candies but Bom refuse and she stands up abruptly "Bom ah?" She's now turn more worry
 
"Ahhh! Those candy of yours! Full of mint! I hate it! Aw!!" Bom groans and hold , carefully not to spit it out so impolitely. Dara on the other side just hold her stomach and laughs until she almost she falls off her chair.
 
"Arghh! I hate mint!" Bom groans again after drinking two sips of cold water. Addition to that, the mint burn even more and the minthy smell goes up to her nostril. She yelled again with her reddish face.
 
"Yo, bro, check out that girl..." A guy with the Mohawk hair nudge the guy besides him. The other guy let his attention in the girl and chuckles.
 
"She's cute..." the Mohawk guy continues.
 
"I know." 
 
"You...know?"
 
"Yeah, better than I know myself." Another chuckle was heard.
 
---------------
 
"Hahahhaha~" Dara laughs like a maniac. "I can't believe you even drink cold water after eating mint candy!"
 
"Yeah, I'm silly. But it's also your fault to give me those damn candies." Bom pouts. It even gets her more frustrated when she remember she heard some guys' voice.
 
"Haha, okay, sorry." Dara manage to stop. "It's already 4, I better head home."
 
"Uhm, bye Dara" Bom waved. Dara leaves and hide her smirking face.
 
Good luck, lover boy.
 
---------------
 
Bom scratch her head while struggling with the can of cola. Somehow, those fake nails she wore today really troubling. Well, if it wasn't Dara who suggested her to wear them today, she would have left her nails bare.
 
"F**k it, Dara!" She cursed and angrily throw the can on the ground. The can rolled in circles and then stop because someone's feet block it.
 
Bom wasn't in the mood to hold her head up as the person pick the can and put it on top of her head.
 
"Eh....Yah!" She yelled because of the sudden action "hey....you..."
 
But her sentence was hanged in the middle when she saw the figure, and she has to try to close her jaw not to drop any second.
 
"If you can't open it, just ask for help!" The sound of popping can echo and Bom brought her hands to take it politely.
 
"Thank y..." She was again being cut when he suddenly held the can higher. The can is now far from her reach, which because she's obviously shorter than him.
 
"Hey, I found it, so I'll keep it!" He acted stubborn and it really made Bom's blood boil.
 
"Yah, Kwon Ji Yong! You..." Bom yelled. But before she could finish (this interruption repeat in a boring way), a pack of chocolate-mint candy was drop in front of her face.
 
"Here." Ji Yong said with his straight face, which didn't contain any sign of emotion. But inside, his stomach is having earthquake with thousands of butterflies. 
 
"Eh? What for?" Bom asked, totally forget how he interrupted her annoyingly before. 
 
"A pack of candy for a can of cola, isn't that a cheap price?" His voice is a bit warmer, but still his face is still cold.
 
"Erm..." Bom stutter. Suddenly, she felt like as if he gave it to her in a different secret meaning.
 
"What? Took it. I need to be at some elsewhere right now, not with this pig!" He said with a pout. Bom stunned at his cuteness but the same time angry when he called her "pig".
 
"Hey, I'm not...."
 
"Bye, piggy." Ji Yong stuck his tongue out and walk fast. Bom was dumbfounded all the conversation, so when he is out of sight, she kick  a nearby pebble to let out her frustration.
 
"Oh, and one more thing" Ji Yong turn around with his half-smile lips.
 
---
 
"Kwon Ji Yong, you assh*le, you son of a b*tch, you..." She cursed all the way home as she remember the package on her hand. Her eyes turn tender.
 
"You silly boy" she mumbles with her cherry-like cheeks. Bom brought the pack to her arms and hug it.
 
I love you, Kwon Ji Yong.
 
---------------
 
 
"Uhm..." Bom blushed hard and bring her palm to cover her hot cheeks.
 
"Bommie? Are you...blushing?" Dara asked curiously while checking her friend's cheeks. 
 
"No..." Bom denied immediately.
 
"Ah hah! Immediate deny! Tell~ me~!!!" Dara whines and cling on Bom's arm.
 
"No."
 
"Hey, you don't like mint, do you?" Dara check on the pack of candy
 
"Yeah..." Bom answer lowly
 
"So someone must have gave it to you!" Dara made up the conclusions "tell me!"
 
"Second thought, I think I'm getting interested in mint candies..." Bom chuckles. Dara frowns. All she did was arrange Bom to meet her dream prince, but what happen later, was out of her prediction.
 
"Who did you met? Who gave you this? Kyah! Bom ah, is it Ji Yong?" Dara jump from her conclusion. Well, not too bad for 2 hours of detective movies.
 
"Erm...no!" Bom answer a bit hesitant. 
 
"So it is him!" Dara shout in victory.
 
"Hey, Dara ah..." Bom smiles and wave her friend, motion her to come closer
 
"Sh~ That's out secret!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Hey~ I'm writing this to you guys with 9 fingers. The left thumb is resting because I cut myself when I'm starving like a pig and cut the pie not so carefully. When I see the blood, I cried. Lets see that's our secret :)
 
Lovey dovey~ and if some otaku out there read this, please comment about JiYong's tsundere attitude. I love tsundere. :3
 
And to all Korean dramas viewers, I love Goong, with Chae Kyung and Lee Shin. Bleh, I'm blabbing too much :p]
 
Y o l o : You Only Live Once.
 
:3 :) :D :v ):( :p