Chapter 5

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 5

The next morning, Aryan woke up feeling ill and she immediately went to the bathroom to throw up. She hated throwing up. She didn't even ate a thing. She almost cried when already hurts and her throwing up looks like it won't stop any sooner. Jongin heard her in the bathroom and immediately went there with a glass of water and some candy. He sat beside her and held her hair for her. After she felt like she isn't going to throw up anymore, he drank her water and ate the candy Jongin opened for her. She hugged Jongin and cried. Jongin softened and felt guilty. "Shh. Don't cry." Jongin said and hugged her. Aryan hugged Jongin on his neck, strandling him. "I'm sleepy." She said after she halted crying. Jongin smiled, "Hold on tight okay, I'll carry you back." He said as he flushed the toiled and stood up. He walked to the bed and tucked Aryan in. She pulled Jongin beside her and hugged him close. "You aren't going anywhere~" She sang and snuggled closely on his chest. Jongin smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Ofcourse, Where would I go?" He said rhetorically. Aryan nodded slightly. They drifted to dreamland together. After couple of hours, Aryan woke up and looked at Jongin who was still sleeping hugging her like his life depended on it. Aryan was craving for some peanut butter and decided to go to the kitchen but Jongin was holding her tight. She pouted and elbowed Jongin so he would release her but he didn't. She looked at him and sighed. She unclasped Jongin's hand on her waist and pushed his heavy arms. She finally left his embrace and smiled proudly. She walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She looked for some peanut butter but she didn't find any. She pouted and looked for mangoes instead which she found a lot. She got 3 of them and washed them on the sink. She opened the Tv while the faucet was open. She got back and closed the faucet. She picked the mangoes and sliced them. When she turned around, she jumped because Jongin was standing near the counter. She gulped and smiled cutely. "Oppa." She said with a pop. However, Jongin wan't amused. "Didn't I tell you to wake me up when you need something? It's dangerous." He said. Aryan pouted and placed the plate of magoes on the table. She looked at her feet and pouted. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up." She said. Jongin walked to her and hugged her. "Okay, okay. Don't be sad. Let's get you to eat your mangoes." He said and looked at her which was still looking at her feet. Jongin sighed. He cupped her face, "I'm sorry. I love you very much. Now smile for hubby." He said and smiled. Aryan pouted, "You always get angry at me." She said and pouted. Jongin chuckled and kissed her pouty lips. "I'm sorry, I just care a lot for you, don't be sad. I love you." He said and kissed her lips. She still didn't smile. Jongin pouted and showered her face with his kisses. Aryan smiled smiled and turned her head when Jongin was going to kiss her cheek so he ended up kissing her lips. Aryan giggled and smiled at Jongin. Jongin laughed, "You naughty naughty." He said and hugged her tight. "Let's eat these mangoes okay." He said as he hugged Aryan on his left arm and held the plate of mangoes on his right. Aryan kissed his cheeks, "You smell good." She said. Jongin smiled and sat down beside her on the couch. "I know." 

 


A/N:

I know guys, the font is different. :( The font I was suing isn't available anymore on AFF so..

Anyways, Sorry if I took long to update, I was so so busy.

And thanks for the new subbies and everything.

See you next chapter guys, bye.