Another way around

You brought us together again

KRIS POV

“U-umma” I stuttered.

I saw umma crossed her arms across her chest and looked at me up and down.

I cleared my throat.

“Kris, what are you doing here?”

“Umma. . I just want to see ~~ah..

And say sorry..”

 I looked at the ground and waited for umma’s permission.

*It feels like I’m really courting ~~ah*

I heard umma sighed.

Slowly, I lifted my head and faced umma. She opened the door a bit wider.

“ Arasso, But I’m warning you Yifan. Don’t make ~~ah cry..” She looked into my eyes, uh-oh. Umma is really serious.

“I know Umma.. I’ll fix this.” Umma smiled at me warmly.

A soon as I enter the house I heard someone called me.

“APPA!!”

Jeonghwan spreads his arms and came towards me. Smile appeared on my face as I slowly put down the things I’m holding and hugged jeonghwan

*Jeonghwan.. My son.. I’m sorry*

“Appa~!!” he keeps on calling my name. I rocked him side by side. He giggled.

“Jeonghwan, appa missed you.”

“I missed appa too..”

I felt umma is standing beside me and said.

“he surely did”

Just then,

“Umma, who i---..”

*dugeun dugeun*

I saw ~~ah came out from the kitchen, she was holding a spoon in her right hand and she was wearing a pink apron.

She looked shocked when she saw me. I slowly stood up and grabbed the things I brought for her.

“ Jeonghwan, let’s go to the kitchen. “ Umma said to jeonghwan.

Jeonghwan and umma went to the kitchen and I saw umma whispered something on ~~ah’s ears before going to the kitchen.

*Yifan, jia you!* I took a deep breath before finally speaking.

~~ah..”

 

 

“K-kris, what are you doing here?”

“~~ah, I—I want to fix this.

I want to fix ..

 

..

..

 

..

Us..”

I walk closer to her. I saw her tensed up.

She didn’t say a word and she just avoided my gaze.

“~~ah. I-I’m so sorry. I’m so stupid.

I’m sorry I had hurt you. I’m so blinded by hyuna. Sorry for all the things I’ve done. I don’t know how to gain your trust again, but I’ll try. I’ll never let you go.. not again.

I’m such a bad husband and ..

 father..

please forgive me ~~ah.”

I kneeled in front of her and held out the roses for her.

Tears flowed from her eyes as she slowly faced me. She looked at me, her lips quivering.

“ K-Kris.. I.. Wh--..

I c-can’t.. “

My heart dropped. I stared at her eyes.

“ I can’t forgive that easily Kris. It’s hard and it hurts. I’m afraid Kris. ” She continued.

She looked away again.

I slowly stood up. My eyes never left her.

“I-I understand you ~~ah. I know it’s not easy but if you please just let me make you trust me again. I’m willing to wait.” I reached for her face and wiped gently her tears with my thumb.

She placed her hand above mine and slowly she removes my hand from her face.

“~~ah..”

She looked at me.

I held the flowers to her.

“For you.

 ~~ah, will you let me fix this and make us together again?”

I patiently waited for her answer. I looked deeply in her eyes. Just then..

“ ACCEPT IT !! ACCEPT IT ~!!” I heard jeonghwan and umma chanted from the kitchen.

I smiled..

~~ah bit her bottom lip and looked at me directly in my eyes.

She took the flowers in my hands. My eyes widened. Unconsciously, I hugged her. but this time she didn’t protest or avoided my actions.

My happiness poured.

How can I let this woman go? What the hell I'm thinking?

 

I Love you ~~ah.

 

-----------------

 

 

~~ah’s POV

I lay in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Did I do the right thing? I really didn’t forgive him YET. But I agree to him on he will fix this. He will fix US.

*sighs*

Why is it so hard! Ughh. Wu ~~ah. You should not trust him too quickly. You must see all of his effort.

I know I love Kris but.. Ahhh. I can’t promise that I can’t forgive him. I love him.

Wu Yifan. You better not mess this time. I’m still giving you a chance.

 

--------

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

I gulped down from my shot glass. This is the 4th bottle of Soju.

Aiishh.

I shouldn’t be doing this. But why do I feel pain? I felt empty!

I must’ve fall for that rich guy huh? What’s his name again? Oh.

Kris. He left me hanging.

.

.

.

My plan was actually left him hanging and run away with all his money but. I should be the one who will do that!

Ha! too bad, He did it first.

Wait and see Kris! Just WAIT!.

*ZzzzZzzzZzz*

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

annyeong~

sorry for the super duper late update! I promise to update everyday this week. and guys please do support my short fanfic :) it's a drama.

well better prepare your tissues kekeke. I'll maybe post the teasers tomorrow.

komawo!!

please do COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

LOVE YOU ALL!