Chapter 2: The First Meeting

Are we just friends?

-7th March-

 

All the three girls were contacted by the company, saying that they have passed the audition. They were all told to be at A Cube at 11am. Bomi was the first to reach among all the other selected trainees. A few nervous faces can be seen as they make their way to the proposed location. Bomi was just staring blankly at the door where all of them had entered.

“How many more of the trainees I have to beat out to secure a spot here in A Cube?” Bomi questioned herself.

Just then, the door open and Chorong enters. Bomi couldn’t take her eyes off Chorong. Her gaze followed Chorong until she found herself a seat. Chorong came dressed all prettily, wearing a white with pink polka dot mini dress matching her pink pastel heels.

“Woah, this dongsaeng is really pretty. She came all dressed up, even putting make up on.” Bomi thought to herself.

“EunJi ssi? Jung EunJi ssi!”  The loud voice from what it seems like a staff of A Cube made Bomi snapped off.

“She’s late. We shall go on without her,” continued another staff.

“Wow how daring of her”, Bomi thought.

The next 3 hours seems like forever. The trainees were divided to several groups and were made to show off their talents. Bomi also noticed that Chorong have changed into something more comfortable.

“Thank god she changed into her training clothes. I will be uncomfortable just by looking at her dancing in her cute dress” –Bomi.

The only sound that can be heard in the practice room is the heavy breathing off all the girl trainees. They were given 20 minutes rest. Chorong quickly took an empty spot to rest. She lean her body against the wall mirrors. Bomi, noticing an empty spot beside Chorong, decided to rest her weary body.

“Hi I’m Bomi and I’m 20 years old this year”, Bomi started the conversation.

Looking a little flustered by the sudden convo, Chorong replied with a soft voice “Park Chorong. 22 years old”

“I’m sorry? I couldn’t hear you.”

Ugh, is she deaf? I barely have any energy left yet alone speak loudly

“Park Chorong! 22 this year!” Chorong repeat, this time a little louder

“Oh, I see”

. She’s older than me. She looked so young. Thank God I didn’t address her by Dongsaeng.

“Chorong unnie, looks like you don’t really have the stamina. We’ve been only dancing for 3 hours and honestly I’ve dance for as long as 5 hours straight…….”

Chorong ears began to shut as she was too tired to even bother.

Alright, we have the result. Those who are eligible for the next round of audition, please make your way to the left side of the practice room”, says a staff that was on duty.

Please, please, please announce my name.

The exact same thought goes through Chorong’s and Bomi’s mind.

 

 

 

A/N: Hi. It seems that I'm writtng a tad too long for the chapters. Next chapter I'll make it short and sweet and also with impact! 

Just to let you guys know, the Italics words would be dialogues. 

Italics and bolded words would be the respective POV of the character. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Do drop a comment on how the story is! I like reading positive comments! It just makes my day. ^^