Chapter 1 : First day of school

Kindergarten Life

 

There is a boy with his red back pack walks full of glee in the bright morning. His smile shines like a sun shine warmed people who passed by and see him. His little feet bring him to a new place where a new life begins. Today is his first day to school, kindergarten always be a place where he can find a lot of friends that’s how he thought what school is for.

He’s Sena, Hana’s lovely dongsaeng. He is a year younger than her. Sena is Sehun’s first son, he always be a cheerful and bubbly boy compare to Hana. They’re cousin. You and Sehun’s wife are sisters. But his problem is his handsome face. Since baby he already has a handsome face, as you can guess, he really assembles with his father. Whenever her mom asks him out, ahjummas always surround him, pinch his chubby cheeks and compliment how handsome he is. And it’s not ending when they go to the playground; many girls around his age always try to flirt him and even fight each other to get close to him. You can’t imagine how handsome he is. He frightened whenever girls chase after him although he still in young age, he doesn’t afraid of girls but he doesn’t like girls who fight each other because of him.

“omma, you can left now” the little boy tell her mom a moment when they have arrived.

“That’s how you say goodbye to your omma, young boy?”

“Sorry omma, I’m too excited. Beside I can meet Hana noona here” he grins show his two front teeth which are lost like some of children mostly. “Goodbye omma”

“hmm, where is my goodbye kiss young boy?” his mother downs so they have same level and point to her cheek.

“arratheo, mmmwaa…. Omma, you know what, you down my pride as a man, really”

His mom ruffles his hair because of his cuteness and bid him a goodbye.

…..

In the front door, there’s already standing a cute little girl in her ponytail hair waits for him. He smiles widely. “Hi, noona. Sorry to make you wait for me so long.”

“Don’t worry dongsaengie, we have times.” They walk together enter the school.

During their walk to each class, Sena feels nothing but weird about his surrounding, many of girls start to take a glance at him.

Sena shrugs for a moment and squeeze Hana’s right sleeve then whispers something,  “noona, why they’re staring at me like that? Is that anything wrong with my face?”

“ani, you perfectly fine. Don’t mind them, arrasseo?”

“Arratheo, noona! As long as I with you I feel safe”

“aah, dongsaengie~ you and your words” Hana pinches his cheek. “Okay, this is your class. Mine is over there.” She pointed a class at the edge of hallway.

“noona, why we’re not in the same class?”

“pabo! I’m your noona, that’s why we’re not in the same class, annyeong~”

“annyeong noona.”

 

….

The class starts with introducing each other and sing  songs. There’s no problem this far. When time for nap comes, that’s the beginning of troubles.

“songsaengnim, I want to sleep next to Sena oppa”

“Ani! I first to say to Sena oppa to sleep next to me”

“yah! Who says you can sleep next to him. He’s my prince so he supposed to sleep next to me!”

“no, It’s me!”

“Me!”

“Me! “

”Me!”

The class becomes crowded. Being a touchy kid, Sena starts to cry. “Please, don’t fight. Sena don’t like fight,hiks”

The girls are too loud so they didn’t hear Sena cries. He runs out from his class while brings his matrass and his bottle of milk. He runs to Hana’s class.

The door swung open “noonaa….”

“saengie, what’s happened?” Hana runs to him immediately and hug him.

“t-they…they fight… Sena don’t like fight”

Hana tries to calm him down. “here, sleep next to noona. And tell me everything whenever you feel better. Noona is here. Don’t worry.”

Sena put his matrass right next to Hana’s, “thank you noona”. Sena sleeps while sips his bottle of milk.

……

It’s the time for home now. Sena’s mom has commended him to you, so today Sena stays at your home.

In the car, on the way home, “it’s ok Sena, you just have to be brave. Try to tell them that you don’t like a fight.”

“I have said that noona, but they’re too busy fight each other.”

“I know how you feel, I remember the first day of my school. There were bunch of guys try to get close to me.”

“and what did you do to them?” Sena asks curiously.

“hmm… I say to them that I don’t want to play with them if they still doing stuff like that.”

“just like that? I think you were hit them one by one or kick their butts, you know you always do that to your pity bolster whenever you feel upset.”

“uh-um, that’s not how a princess being sangie~ I always keep my pride.”

“wow noona, you are princess obsessed. But I can try that tomorrow.” Sena imagines how cool he will be tomorrow when he tries to calm his girls friend. “and noona, can you keep it as a secret to my appa and omma, you know, I have my pride too.” He whispers to Hana as low as he can, but what he doesn’t know is you heard all their conversation.

“you know you can trust me, but you look over there, she eavesdrop on us all the way we talk.” Hana points at your seat were.

You giggle, “I’m sorry kids, but you both are too loud.”

“ahh, auntie~jebal. Don’t tell to appa and omma, neh?”

“as your wish mister!” you replied with mimicking a sailor.

‘aish, kids nowadays. Seems like I have stop watching dramas’ you say in your mind.