Chapter11: Thankyou

No longer fantasies. No longer a sasaeng.

Chapter 11<3

 

Home. Bed. It was what I needed the most.

I pulled my hair in distress and sulked. I felt like Chanyeol would be here any moment to pinch my cheeks and ask me not to sulk and smile instead. Sigh.. I got home and looked around. Out. Everyonne had gone out for dinner. I sat down at my desk.. lifted my books of the shelves and laid them on my table. And I.. studied. Yes studied, it was probably the only thing that could make me focus just on one thing, at least for a while.

 

~.~

 

I had mesaged my mum that I was having fun with my friends and asked her not to worry and I ignored my ringing phone for the past few hours. Soon my head was gonna burst, I needed some fresh air and so I grabbed my jacket and headed out. I lingered around the playground and ended up on the swing. I looked down at my phone, 7:30p.m. It was already dark as the season had changed. I felt the cool breeze brush past against me. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I froze.

"Hey pretty young lady, what are you doing out at this timing?" 

My heart was beating so fast.

I turned my head stiffly like an owl. A middle-aged man, his face and ears were bright red. He looked tipsy and drunk. God,

please help me.. I only knew that I could run. I ignored him and stood up. But before I could run, he grabbed me. I literally got cold sweat. "Come play with me~ It'll be fun~" and he tried to pull me away. I screamed. But he blocked my mouth with his hands. I was trembling so much. Please... someone please help me...

 

~.~

"HEy! Sir what the heck do you think you're doing?! You don't have the rights to harrass a young girl at this hour!!" and he pulled me aside. He. It wasn't who I wished it was..It was Kyungsoo oppa. He held on tight to me and put me behind him. "Well who are you huh?!" the man yelled. "Im...I'm her boyfriend! Now backoff before I call the police" "Geez. Kids these days psht." he grumbled.

And the man walked away trying not to fall down from the overdose of alcohol. "Thank you....." and then I burst into tears from

the shock and fear. I couldn't stop shaking from the shock.. He pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry I didn't come earlier..I'm sorry.

It's okay to cry... just let it all out..I won't tell anyone." And then I cried...cried like a little kid in a loving person's arms. I cringed up and he just silently rested his head on top of mine and let me cry...

I knew it wasn't right..but I was just too frightened and also thankful... my feelings were all mixed up badly.

 

~.~

"Now, do you feel better? You look prettier when you smile though," and he smiled as he wiped my tears. His actions and words 

reminded me so badly of Chanyeol my heart ached.. I felt so guilty and finally got out of his arms. "I don't think this is right..I'm sorry...I'll see you soon." "I'll text you.." Good job Shinhae,you left him again you . Sigh.. But I was always told to not be greedy over anything, what doesn't belong to me isn't mine.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. Crap.. don't tell me it's another drunk man please..

Kyungsoo oppa..?I looked at him confusedly with my halfswollen eyes. "Heh, I think I need to walk you home. It's dangerous you know!!" and he put his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry this is just protection.." he said. I forced out a smile and just walked 

alongside with him.. I was honestly thankful as I was scared to walk home alone after the incident. "You know.. I don't want you to feel awkward around me..Can't you be comfortable with me like the other members?"

I wasn't listening, I was staring into the sky while walking, being too traumastised by the incident. Then my feet caught over a big rock and I tripped. He caught me. Crap ㅠ "Hey, are you okay? Becareful please! You're making me more and more worried!" "Sorry.." He chuckled.  "If only you were mine.." "Hmm?" I didn't hear him again. "Oh..nothingnothing."

 

~.~

We reached my house and I thanked him. "Take care of yourself please?" he said and he patted my head. "Alright..thankyou..really.." He smiled and left. I got home.. washed up.. still terrified. 

I needed to call Chanyeol. I just missed him. He had sent me lots of messages but I hadn't read them. 

I called him. 

"Hello Shinhae? Ohmygod I I'm sorry for overreacting just now.. and and..I.." he desperately tried to explain.

"Shh it's okay.. I wanted to say..I miss you"

"And and I'm sorry.. wait what?" he asked shockingly.

"And I love you"

"Are you okay Shinhae? Did something happen?" 

 

 

 

 

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh no sorry for not updating for so longㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But school activies are finally over and I have more time^^

Today is the 27th of November~ Happy Birthday to our Derp King, Happy Virus, Reaction King <333

Wishing you all the best Park ChanYeol~ <3