Mianhae

Mianhae

Sehun and Luhan has been dating since first year of high school and now they are going to different college. Sehun stay in Korea while Luhan go to China. at first Sehun dont want Luhan to go there and transfer to Korea back with him but Luhan disagree. Luhan said "i want this college year to be our test, whether we really love each other or not". When Luhan said that, Sehun was furious. He doent believe that Luhan just said that. He feels like Luhan dont believe in his love for him. But when Luhan persuade and explaine the reason why he tells him that, Sehun softened. It's true. If they can go through this test, then they can live together forever.

 

It was the day where Luhan has to go to China. He met his bestfriend Tao. He was curious why Tao is here in Korea. Then he remembered that Tao told him that he will attend the college here.. Before Luhan enter his flight, he told Tao..

"Tao, can u take care of Sehun for me?" Luhan asks and Tao nodded..

"Dont worry gege.. i will.." "xie xie Tao" Then he enter his flight.. Without Luhan's knowing, Tao has a crush at Sehun for a long time.. 

Its have been one month since they were far away with each other.. They will skype with each other everynight, nor forgetting the 'i love you' words.. 

Then there was the first semester exam.. Starting from that time Sehun has stop skyping with Luhan.. But being a good boyfie he is, he understand him. Because Sehun told him that he will be busy that  month.

One day, he open his facebook for the first time of the year and the first thing that he saw is, Sehun and Tao's selca together with caption 

"Is waiting for the trainer to come"

It hurts Luhan in the inside but he knows he cant do anything, since he always post his picture with his other friends intimately like this

 and this

 

Day by day, more selca was added.. Even Sehun's profile picture changed from their picture together to his and Tao's picture. But still he keep it..

It was the day when they have their long break after first semester of college. He wants to go to Korea and suprise Sehun. 

When he arrived at Korea Airport, he takes taxi and go to Sehun's apartment.. Arrived there, he was about to knocked the door but stopped when he saw the door is not closed properly, so he peek from that space.. The scene that the moment he peeked was giving him the most shocking experience for his life.. Sehun and Tao is kissing each other. 

His eyes gettting teary but he held it in and enter the apartment with a smile. a fake smile to be precise..

"What Luhan. Wait. Let me explain" Tao said in panic when he saw Luhan infront of the door.

"its okay Tao. I know you like Sehun... A lot" Luhan said while smiling.. Sehun looks at him with sad eyes.. Luhan walked to them.

"here.. I bought this for you on my way here' He handed two chocolate bubble tea to Sehun and Tao respectively while smiling. Tao saw Luhan tears and it makes him feel guilty 

'I think that's all.. Im going.. bye.." Luhan walked to the door..

Before he closed the door he said "Sehun, i guess we're over now.. And congrats for your realtionship with Tao. Take care of him" and he closed the door.

Once the door closed, his dam start to break and he cries as he walked to his hotel... That night he order the flight ticket to China tomorrow early in the morning. 

The next morning, Sehun and Tao get a mail.

'Hi Sehun, Tao. the time you read this, im already on the plane going to China.

Are you hurt? Are you tired? Did i make things hard for you? Im sorry if I hurt you, tire you, make things hard for you. I was only used to receive love and dont know how to returned it back. I kno your heart, I know your love but I guess it's not for me since the day i went to China. I love you and that's the truth. Im grateful and at the same time sorry that you loved me even for a while. Im a burdenr for you all this time. This is what my heart tells me to do. Tell you the truth. I actually know that you Like Sehun, Tao.. At first it hurts me to know that my one and only bestfriend is taking away my boyfrie..... no imean ex-boyfriend from me but when i saw the selca that you both take, i know that Sehun loves you too. ell, have a long and happy relationship. i want a nice and nephew when you're married okay? haha.. I Love you.. Sincerely from Me -Luhan-'

 

The moment they read the mail, the news said "there is an aiplane crash just now. The plane is stated here suppose to go to China and............." Sehun and Tao started to panic and they saw Luhan body with blood all over him.. that time, they know that the mail is the last letter from Luhan. 

"I know this going to happen..!" Tao said while crying.. Sehun asks why and Tao said "I have a dream the plane that Luhan ge takes crashes down but he didnt die. he just badly injured' Tao explained while crying..

"Luhan ge/hyung, i thought you want to meet your niece or nephew when we done college... Rest in peace hyung/gege. Thank you for forgiving us and give us chance to live with each other.. Hyung, thank you for all the beautiful memories that me makes when we were dating./gege, thank you for being my friend when no ones want to be my friend. and thank you fro letting me love Sehun like you love him. Im sorry Luhan ge/hyung" Tao and Sehun send the mail back to Luhan when they know that he cant read it anymore. They know that he will always watching over them from up there.. They knows that Luhan will rest in peace and his love will always in their hearts..


thank you for reading this sad story that i made. And thank you to Galita Miina for making this awesome video that gives me the inspiration for this fanfic..