The Audition

The Secret Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun's POV

                 I met a pair of eyes once more. A pair of eyes that I have been dying to see since the very first time we met. Those pair of eyes that is luscious yet radiant and bright like jewels twinkling in the light. I have nothing more to say because she caught me the first time we met. She caught my attention, my ego and everything about me. I am a trouble-maker and loves to let women fall-in-love and leave them at the end but this woman, this woman who had just stumbled into me for the second time is....it's like everything that had just happened is a different kind of story to me. Our encounter, when we first met and the second time we met. It's like, I'm intrigued and I wanted to know more about this woman...It's like, I wanted to take care of this woman for the rest of my life. But the problem is, I have a girlfriend and she is LEE HYORI. And yes, that Lee Hyori that you know, a woman who will do everything just to get what she wanted. Honestly, I have no problem even if she is my current girlfriend because I have been to different relationships while I am in a relationship with her and it's fine. She understands. I just don't want her to hurt the woman I love the first time we met just like what she did to the others. It is something that will never happen and something that I will never endure. The only woman who made my heart beats fast in this terrible world of mine. Even though, she is cold to me and called me stupid, I am completely fine with it as long as she notices me. 

- - - End of Seunghyun's POV - - -

              I was in the hallway and about to go to the library when a masculine body came into my way and stumbled onto me. All of my stuffs that I was holding were scattered on the floor and I was completely in a mess. He tried to help me but I was so irritated with this man so I drove him away because this was the second time that this terrible thing had happened. I was frowning the whole time telling him that he's stupid for making my life miserable everytime we met. I took all my stuffs on the floor in the fastests way and went straight to where I am supposed to go which is the library leaving him dumbfounded. I don't even care about his impression to me or the way I treat him. I just want everyone to leave me alone and just let me finish this course of mine that I never wanted. I was on my way to our next class when I saw an interesting poster about Music. It says there that there is an upcoming audition to be a Glee Club member in our University. This is really what I wanted, Music. But my father is completely against it. I tried to pursuade him but he told me that I have no future in this kind of path. I was about to pursuade him until an unexpected event happened and I had no choice but to follow him. He wanted me to pursue business instead, so I will inherit our company in the future since he doesn't have a son only two daughter. So unfortunate of him!  

            Meanwhile, I have decided to join the audition without my father's consent. Of course, I didn't tell him, he's completely against it and I have no plans to tell him. I only told my one and only sister, Seohyun and she supports me as always. She just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter