Iljin Taehyun?

♔ WINNER Facts ♔

Okay guys I'm so fired up with this topic

here we go

Iljin - someone more than a bully who smokes, drinks, tortures, etc. In Korea, the connotation is a lot heavier, so this is a big thing in their perspective.

To understand what happened, click this link

Done? Okay. Now here are some posts worth reading (you all know how the bad ones go, so here are some neutral-good ones)


So putting my flair/bias aside, gonna try and discuss this from an unbiased point of view here.
My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I do remember something similar to this popped up during WIN, they just weren't picked up by sites such as NB back then. Basically there were accounts of Taehyun getting in a fight/beating up some dude but apparently it was "proven" that it was because the kid was making fun of his mom/Taehyun for not having a dad. Whether or not that's true is up in the air, but that account got brushed aside because of that proof.
Okay, onto this account. I really don't get the timing here. The dude garnered quite a bit of a fan base during Who Is Next along with Team A. These "proof" accounts could have been uploaded during that period if they wanted a response, cause as I recall, WIN was pretty popular. Instead, there was only that one account which ended up being "proven false". It seems to me that the point of these accounts is to get "justice"/revenge for being bullied. If you look at these cases, you'll see that a lot of iljin accounts tend to get shown as soon as the iljin appears on TV. In Taehyun's case this didn't happen. On the other side, there's the argument that the impact wouldn't have been as huge since this was during his trainee period. However, there was WINNERTV, which had popularity as well and his fan base grew even larger. Those iljin accounts could have been posted back then too, but I've done some digging around and there weren't any. Not to mention all of this could have been posted during WINNER's mini dome opening tour with Big Bang. It just seems weird that all of this came out following their debut week. It could have popped up during their teaser week or the week they debuted, but the timing just seems odd to me. Oh and the whole waiting for debut doesn't make sense to me either cause of Jennie Kim(sp). She technically hasn't even debuted yet and her reputation is tarnished which just shows me the iljin accounts popping up during WIN could have probably had an impact on Taehyun.
In addition, there's the fact that all of these accounts are from third party perspectives. There aren't any from the view of the victim. These could have just as easily been posted by envious classmates of Taehyun considering that these are rumors. As I stated before in the first paragraph, there was that "incident" of Taehyun beating that kid up. If he really beat the out of the dude, there is the chance of him being forced to switch schools which accounts for his Cyworld post.
Either way, I'm not saying he's innocent, cause for all we know, he really could have been an iljin. But to me at least, the timing is just weird and after going through all the SISTAR iljin accounts, these just seem so sketchy to me. Also to be noted is the fact that this was first reported by Kim Yong Ho, who's been known to be anti-YG/anti idol (he's picked "fights" with Infinite in the past).
tl;dr- they're rumors based on third party perspective accounts. more evidence is needed imo


Kim Yong Ho (one of the instigators) is that a**hole that makes a point of making people look bad (Infinite, VIXX, and now Winner too, I guess)...I'm much more skeptical about this now.


Welp ... YG is on a roll this year ! 
but seriously bye, like me too I can go on Pann create an account, find X idol graduation pictures or whatever, and say "X used to be bully etc ..." it's too easy. If you trying to convince us netizens, you have to find legit evidences because these are not.

That being said, middle part hair dude already said that he ended up in a fight because someone mocked him cause he doesn't have a father. Same for KSY he said that he was a troublemaker when he was young and participating to SuperstarK saved his life.

 


I'm going to need the victim to show up with medical documentation before I believe random people on the internet. Sorry, too many netizens are batsh*t insane with the "truth" for me to believe it without real proof.


 

Comments about this photo:

of course this isn’t strictly fact either, but important to consider for the following reasons:

  • it’s old, and the timing was unlikely to benefit anybody but taehyun, who was already benefiting plenty from WIN at that time
  • it wasn’t reported by someone like kim yong ho, who is notoriously and shamelesslybiased against YG

if this account is true and he put the smackdown on another kid for insulting tae’s single mother, nam ‘talk sh*t get hit’ taehyun is more of a hero in my book, rather than the villain people are making him out to be.

 


Let's end with this one:

i dunno if it's true or not, but we all know people like to throw stones on things that shine...

It's time to see who belongs to InnerCircle.

cr cr cr cr