Happy Birthday Taehyun!

♔ WINNER Facts ♔

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY WINNER'S MAKNAE, NAM TAEHYUN!

Continue being the diva/amazing singer/mature guy that you are!

Other fan's messages: 

When you first joined YG Entertainment, you didn’t really fit in. Your style was different, your confidence was too high, and your audition was made fun of - especially the part where you got down on your knees. You had to learn to adapt - in terms of performance style, and personality, because you were introverted and a bit awkward. You found that you were losing touch with yourself, and disliking the training day by day.

But during the 2 most crucial hours of your life, during the last performance that determined whether you debuted or went home, you went to the center of the stage, got down on your knees - the very thing that you were mocked for - and sang your heart out. In the most critical moment, you stayed true to yourself, and that is why you inspire me so much. Because you are honest, because you own up to your own shortcomings - and most importantly, because you are not ashamed of who you are. And to me, that is beauty.

140510; Happy 21st birthday, maknae Nam Taehyun; always stay gold. ♡

---

Guess who’s back turning 21?!

Dear Taehyunie, you showed us many aspects of your personality and we loved each and every one of them. There’s nothing you can’t do, and even if there is, you always try your best to succeed. I know there has been times you wanted to give up on everything and I’m so glad you didn’t.

When I think about how you were in the beginning and how you are now, I’m very glad you found people who love you for who you are and who managed to pull the best out of you. You grew up so much in these few months.

Hopefully you’ll get to spend this special day with all the people who you love. 

I can’t wait to see more of your colors!

Happy B-day to the most talented maknae ♥ 

 

---

051014 Happy Birthday NamTae ♥ Thank you for being you and for doing your best for WINNER and for your fans. I’ve been watching you since WIN and from then until now I witnessed how you grew as a singer and as a person. Continue to make us proud and showcase more of your talents in the future. We’ll wait for you and WINNER until hell freezes over. Muah :* ILY

---

Happy Birthday to Winner’s maknae, vocalist, composer, and lyricist. 
Happy Birthday to NamKitty, NamDiva, and NamModel. 
Happy Birthday to the sweet boy with droopy eyebrows and a mole on his thumb, to the caring son and brother, to the talented, lovable musician. 

Happy Birthday, Nam Taehyun. 

 

 

   

  

   

  

   

  

 

 

cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr cr

(credits to all the owners in case I didn't cite you!)