Kyungri vs Mr. Son / 2

Is This For Real?

A/N : Be careful with this chapter, MWAHAHAHAHA XD

 

 

 

"Unnie!! Unnie!!"

Hyemi and Minha stormed into the house after kicked their shoes haphazardly in the entrance door. The two girls immediately ran toward the kitchen direction, just for bumping into Sera who just came out from the room with an empty laundry basket in her hand.

"Whoa," the older woman raised her eyebrows. "You guys comeback already?"

The excited maknaes ignored the question as they were bouncing on their spot.

"Unnie!!" Hyemi squealed, "That Cow is here!!"

Minha nodded vigorously, "Yes!! Him, him!"

"Cow? Him? Who?" Sera became more confused and stared at the girls blankly, didn't have any idea what were they talking about.

Suddenly, a tall woman appeared from the kitchen and approached them.

"What with this commotion?" she asked, "Sera-yah, Hyuna put the cookies on the--"

"Hyunjoo-unnie!!" Hyemi and Minha squealed again, "THAT COW IS HERE!!"

Sam quickly turned her attention toward the youngest girls, "THAT cow?! Him?!"

"Yes!!" Minha clapped her hand, smiling brightly, "The one who you sent back to Fiji more than one year ago!"

Heard Minha's statement, Sera's eyes widened as she finally could catch up with the topic.

"SUNGAH'S FATHER?!"

The tallest one smirked and turned her body, walking back to the kitchen.

"Come on, we should talk about this.."

 

**

 

There, the seven girls -Eunji came to SeMi’s house right in time- were sitting around the dining table while munching on the crunchy cookies.

"Just like that, we were surprised and Sungah-unnie appeared and kicked him aside, then Kyungri-unnie started to fight with him.." Hyemi nodded as she recalled about the event earlier in KyungAh house, "Right, Minha?"

The maknae who had her head leaned on Hyuna's shoulder just replied with a soft hmm.

Erin wrinkled her nose, "I think he will staying for a while.."

"And he won't expect that Hyunjoo-unnie was the one who sent him back to Fiji!" Eunji laughed, reminisced about that crazy time, "Seriously, maybe we must help Kyungri again this time.."

"Not yet.." Sera shook her head while reached for a piece of cookie, "I believe that Kyungri want to tame that bull by herself this year.. Especially when she will become a... Parent. Parent, soon."

"Yeah.." Hyuna agreed, her arm busy hugging her young lover, "We all know Kyungri's personality.."

Sam chuckled and threw her gaze around her friends, "... I still remember how that two meet and finally become a lover.."

The maknae suddenly jolted up and raised her hand excitedly, "Me! Me! I remembered that too, let me retell the story! Let me retell it, Unnie!"

"Oh really?" Eunji blinked, slightly doubting the latter, "Go on then.."

"Okay, so.." Minha cleared , "That hottest day of the hottest summer in the hottest year in down town...."

 

- -

 

The twenty years old Park Kyungri could be seen running along the street, various bags were hanging in her both hands. She glanced at her watch, noticed that she became more late and immediately quickened her pace.

"Dammit.." she growled, "I shouldn't drunk last night.."

The brown haired girl stopped on her track for wipe her sweaty forehead and fixed her bags. Suddenly, from the corner of her eyes, she saw an empty taxi parked not far from her spot. Kyungri knew that her money wouldn't be enough until the last day of that month if she using it for pay the cab, but there was no choice. She wouldn't make it right in time if she kept running. Finally, she marched toward the car, waving her hands frantically.

"Cab! Cab!!" she shouted as she getting closer. Once she arrived, Kyungri quickly reached to open the door and threw her body inside, "Go to--"

Her voice cut when another woman also step into the taxi in the same time with her. That woman ignored her and talk to the driver, "Go to Myeongdong, now."

"YAH!!" Kyungri boomed, "I got this taxi first, Madam! Please get out from here!"

The stranger's eyes twitched, "I got this before you! This is mine!! You are the one who must leave this cab!"

"You!!"

"No, you!!" the woman barked harshly, "Get out from here, !!"

Kyungri's eyes widened after she heard her new nickname. Never once people brave enough to call her like that, right on her face. Furious, she grabbed the latter's collar and shouted, "Go to on the street, YOU !!"

The stranger just smirked and said, "... What if we ask the driver, who's the one he think pretty enough? The winner will get this cab."

Then the two looked up, just to found that there was no one sit in the driver seat.

 

Yes, it was an empty taxi, right?

Even the driver wasn't there.

 

They looked at each other with totally dumb faces for seconds, then their crazy laughter finally cracked uncontrollable.

"This is so stupid!" the black haired woman laughed, "Unbelievable!"

Kyungri chuckled, just nodded in agreement as she watching her new companion continued her laugh.

"I'm Son Sungah, anyway.." finally she said after she could control her breath, "What's your name?"

"Kyungri, Park Kyungri.." she smiled shyly, just realized how beautiful that woman beside her, "Umm.. By any chance.. Can we exchange number? Maybe we can get some coffee together someday.."

"Sure."

 

- -

 

Minha smiled proudly, "So, that was their story! Yeah!"

Eunji, Sam, Sera, and Hyuna were blinked a few times with totally blank expression, trying to process what the maknae just said.

"I think something was wrong.." Erin wrinkled her forehead.

"Many thing is wrong!!" Eunji screamed hysterically after she could regain her mind back, "THAT WASN'T EVEN KYUNGRI AND SUNGAH'S STORY, YOU STUPID MAKNAE!! WHOS STORY WAS THAT?!"

"It's KyungAh story!" Minha insisted, a slight pout formed on her lips as she tugged Hyuna's sleeve and whined, "Unnie~ Eunji-unnie is rude toward mee~"

"But, Sweetie.." Hyuna sighed, "Eunji is right.. That wasn't their story.."

"Yes! There was no cab! There was no Kyungri running along the street!" Sam slammed the table hardly, "AND THERE WAS NO SUNGAH WHO BRAVE ENOUGH TO CALL KYUNGRI AS A ! EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT SUNGAH WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE WITH HER PERSONALITY!!"

With those furious older women shouted at her, Minha just pouted and hiding behind her Moonie.

Eunji turned to Sera who kept silent, "Why don't you say anything, Unnie?"

The Canadian blinked, "What? Was that story not real? I don't know, i don't remember.."

 

Then, the rest of the group just face palmed.

 

"Okay then, i will-"

Hyemi quickly cut Sam's word, "No! No! Let me tell the story, Unnie!"

The older women -except Sera of course- just kept mute and staring at her with evidently suspicious eyes.

"Unnie~ Believe mee~"

After few seconds, finally Sam nodded, "Okay, try it."

"Sooo.." Hyemi giggled and started her story telling while hugging Sera's arm tightly, "That was the coldest day of the coldest winter in the coldest year in down town..."

 

- -

 

The twenty one years old and lonely Son Sungah could be seen strolled along the street, walked absent-mindedly toward a certain building. She had her hands buried deeply inside her thick jacket's pocket, trying to protect herself from that day's unbearable coldness.

"Hhh.." she sighed as she kicked a pile of snow with the tip of her sneaker, "This is irony.."

She looked up and found that she already arrived in her destination; a cinema. After sighed once more time, finally the depressed black haired woman stepped into the building. Inside, she threw her gaze everywhere, scanning those various posters of movies, trying to decide which one she want to watch that night, alone.

 

Theatre 1 :

Doraemon The Movie : Nobita and Robot Kingdom

 

Theatre 2 :

The Conjuring

 

Theatre 3 :

Insidious 2

 

Theatre 4 :

7 Fast and 7 Furious

 

Theatre 5 :

The Notebook

 

Sungah blinked, awed with those amazing arrangement of movies. She looked at them once more then walked toward the locket for theatre two, The Conjuring. Actually she wanted to stop by the locket before this, but she couldn't help if she must in queue with a group of children.

"Umm.. One, please. Seat in row C."

"Okay. You looks lonely, Miss."

 

That cashier's statement made Sungah's mental breaking more down. With a frown, she grab the ticket and moved to the snack counter, bought a bottle of coke and mini cup of popcorn.

"This is irony.." she repeated again after she had seated herself in her place in theatre two, waiting for the movie to start. Sungah looked at her empty right side, then bit her lower lip.

"Why do you break up with me when i thought that we would last forever?" she sobbed lightly, "... I hate you.."

Sungah cried softly and took a small gulp of her drink, "And i'm ended with came to this place alone.. When i supposed to have a date with you.. But it's okay.. I'll imagining that you're here.. Sitting next to me and-"

"Excuse me, Miss," suddenly a husky voice broke her inaudible rant and she immediately looked up, greeted by the sight of beautiful girl with light-brown colored hair.

"I just want to know if i could sit next to you here.."

Sungah nodded in very slow motion, too absorbed with the stranger's charm and beauty, "S..Sure.."

The girl smiled, "Thanks."

"Umm.. I'm Sungah.."

"And i'm Kyungri," she kept smiling. "Nice to meet you.."

Saw that heavenly smile of her new acquaintance, Sungah instantly forgetting about her ex-lover and her mind filled with the thought of ways to get closer with this girl named Kyungri.

 

- -

 

"Since then, they getting closer and finally they become a couple!" Hyemi squealed, "Happy ending!"

Those four girls -SamRin, Eunji, and Hyuna- were had their head banged on the table after heard Hyemi's story.

Sera blinked, again. "Woah," she awed. "That was great story, Hyemi-ah.."

Minha rolled her eyes, "Mine is still better though.. Yours is so cheesy and illogical, Hyemi!"

The slightly older girl was sticking out her tongue as her response.

"WE'RE NOT MAKING A STORY CONTEST HERE, STUPID MAKNAES!!" finally Sam exploded, "YOU TWO MAKE ME FRUSTRATED!!"

Hyemi and Minha answered in unison, "God bless you.."

"WHY SHOULD GOD-- ARGH, DAMMIT!!"

Sam pulled her hair like a mad woman and the two maknaes quickly snapped a photo of her. The tallest woman noticed that and immediately jumped off of her chair, chasing after the two youngest who already dashed out from the kitchen.

"Come back here you two little devils!!"

"Yah!" Hyuna butted in, "Don't you dare to call my baby like that!"

"Yeah!" Sera joined, "My Hyemi isn't a devil! She's my cutest and my purest angel!"

The oldest of the group turned to the Canadian, glared at her sharply, "MY Minha is the ONE who could be call as purest angel!!"

"It's My Hyemi!!"

"MY MINHA!!"

"Your Minha is an alien! She could twist her arms four times!!"

"No!! Your Hyemi is a silly joker, can't you see her silly dance and silly face whenever she heard any random songs?!"

 

Eunji and Erin sighed heavily, then occupied their self with the cookies silently.

 

- - -

 

Forget about those es, let ME tell you the story how KyungAh could become a couple.

 

One thing similar from Hyemi and Minha's story was the fact that they were strangers at first, it happened in summer two years ago, and Sungah was the one who fell for Kyungri first.

 

-

 

The twenty one years old Sungah just came from Fiji that time, alone and didn't know what to do. That wasn't her first time going to Korea, but still, she didn't know many things about her country since she had grown up in Fiji.

 

Just if she didn't had that fight with her father... She wouldn't be there this time.

 

Sungah had enough money in her wallet for rent a small apartment and live for a week. That meant, she needed looking for a job. Get a job and live peacefully in Korea forever, or give up and going back to Fiji. Sungah quickly made up her mind, picking the first one. She wouldn't go back to her parents, no matter what happens.

 

 

 

And how she meet Kyungri... Lets wait for the next chapter. LOL XD

 

HAHAHAHA XD

I'll update this tomorrow, but still give me comments, okay?

Tell me what do you think xD