Step By Step

Repetitions Of Love And Separation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you.” Gary hung up the phone.

 

He got up from the bed then he grabbed the car keys and head to somewhere. After 20 minutes, Gary got out from the car. He walked in to this one shop. “Excuse me, can you help me?” he asked this one female employee. “Yes, what can I help you?” she spoke. Gary cleared his throat and looked around. “Can you help me find a dress? Not too expensive and not too cheap. Oh, and can you help me find a fur sweater for woman please?” The female employee smiles and started to search the dress and sweater. He sat on the couch hesitantly. Gary glanced his watch and it stated 5:30pm. “Sir, does both of this look fine to you?” The female employee approached while shows him the dress and the fur sweater. “Oh, these looked fine. Thank you for helping me.” He said and took the dress and sweater from her. Gary stared at the dress and let out a smile. He went to the counter and paid the things that he bought.

 

After that, he went outside and head to a gift shop. Gary opened the door as the bell can be heard. The employees greeted him and he smiles back to them. He looked around and asked one of the employees. “Can you show me where gift box located?” the employees help by show him the way. “Thank you.” He said and slightly bows to the employee. This one gift box caught his attention. Gary grabbed the gift box from the shelf. “Maybe this will do.” He smiles and went to the counter to pay.

 

Gary wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter