SEATMATES

BUMPED INTO YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You wonder why your classmates are acting weird today. The girls are whispering to each other and then making giggles. Everyone keeps looking at the door whenever someone is approaching.

 

"Ya, is it real that he will be in this class?"

"Jinjjayo? Omo. I must keep myself attractive."

"OMG our class will be famous in school!"

 

 

What are they talking about? Is there some celebrity that will be coming to class today?

 

 

"Ya, Cess. Do you know the news?"

 

"Aniya Jen. Mwoyo? Why is everyone acting strange today? Where is our teacher?"

 

"Omo. YOU are really weird. Haven't you read the news that Lee Donghae will be in our class?"

 

"Nugu? Lee Donghae? That new guy in school?"

 

"Kurae!"

 

"Oooh. That's why everyone is acting strange. But I can't understand why they are giving him such attention."

 

-_________- "Omo. He is LEE DONGHAE! You know~ a member of one of the most popular groups in our country! Hahaha You really are out of showbiz girl."

 

"Ohhhh. He was the one who I bumped into last time in the hallway..."

 

"WHAAAAAAAAT????!! YOU JUST BUMPED INTO HIM??!!! "

 

"N-Nae... Wae??!"

 

"HAHAHAHA SO LUCKY GIRL!!!"

 

"Mwo? Why lucky? I'm so frustrated because of my clumsiness and that's why I lose Bada's--- oh, never mind. "

 

"Hahaha. Well, for normal girls it's lucky!! hahaha But for you, such a clumsy girl, what's new? :P Hahaha

Uhm but wait, what's with the you lose Badass what? And who's Badass?"

 

"Ya! It's BADA!! NOT BADASS!! "

 

"Okay Okay. Mianhae. Haha who's Bada??"

 

"He was the one I told you before. My childhood bestfriend."

 

"OH. Yea I remember now. And what is it that you lost? OMG! THE LETTER!! It was the first and only letter that a guy gave you right!?"

 

"Yes."

 

"And it's missing?"

 

"Y-yes."

 

"Great. Hahaha so you can move on to your life and find new great guys out there. The Real ones. "

 

"Ya. It's not that it's so easy to forget Bada. You know how important that letter is for me. You know it's been so many years and Bada has promised me."

 

"Yea.Yea. A promise. A Promise of a child. How can you-----"

 

 

Jenn stopped talking since you already start to look down and on the verge of crying.

"Ya,Cess, Mianhae. I didn't mean to.."

"Gwenchana. I understand it Jenn. and I've known you already. "

"Haha. You little clumsy girl!"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Class I like to inform you that Mr. Lee Donghae will be here in your class. He will be your new classmate. Be good to him okay?" your prof was saying in front of the whole class. He was standing together with a not-so-tall guy wearing the same uniform in your school. He was Lee Donghae. He was the guy you bumped into the corridor. And he looks familiar.

"Good morning. Lee Donghae imnida. It's nice to meet you all. Let us be good to each other. " *smiles*

"Great. Find where you want to sir Mr.Lee."

Everyone was quiet while he spoke, you can feel that the girls in the class might collapse anytime.

 

"Ya, where do you think he will sit?"

"I don't know."

"I hope it's here."

"Get out of here. Transfer seat so he can sit beside me."

These are the whispers you can hear from your classmates.

 

 

 

 

 

You suddenly look at your new classmate but it so happened that he also took a glimpse at your direction. You looked away. It's like two-second eye contact. 

You looked outside the window beside you. " I'm out of this." you thought to yourself. "Why they care too much on where he will sit."  

 

"I'll sit here." someone appears at the vacant sit beside you. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Mr.Lee will sit beside Ms.Robles."

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Hi."

 

"H-hello."

 

"I'm Donghae."

 

"I know. I heard it."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter