Everything has changed

Summer of '69



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1oM3kQpXRo

Hear to this song while reading <3
It's an awesome song ~~~
Everything has changed - Taylor swift ft Ed sheeran


                                                                                     
=======================================

    As usual the brunette come earlier that the other student . She will come earlier just to put the tiramisu cake on her crush locker . Yes that what was sooyoung doing everyday . Silently taking one tiramisu that her father bake and put in the bag . She do it just for the guy . The guy that make her feel alive . The brunette is the wallflower . She rarely talk to anyone . She just do her own thing . She wouldn’t and never befriend with anyone . Why ? because she have a dark secret .

 
 The brunette think that she was a pathetic girl . She would want to kill herself and bring her mother back to live . Why ? because her father never like her . The girl would silently go to school , silently eating and silently do everything . She never talk to her father unless when her father the one who started it . Why ? because on his father eyes she is a killer . Her mother died while given birth to her . She grown up without a mother . Since she was a child , her father would abuse her . She won’t cry and try to hold the pain , because she know that she deserved it .

 
 The  girl shake her head to push the thought out of her head . She go to the guy locker and open it then  put the tiramisu . She closed the door and walk towards her classroom . The guy name that took her heart is Wu Yi Fan . The guy doesn’t even know her , but to her that blonde guy is the one who make her feel  alive . Why ? Because she deadly in love with Wu Yi Fan .

 
   The blonde guy is tall and have a natural blonde hair . He barely smile , and when he smile the world seems to fall . He’s to handsome to become a human . When sooyoung got abused by her father , the one that he think is Yi Fan . She always imagine that Yi Fan will sleep beside her . Singing lullaby to her until she sleep . Wrapping his arm around the brunette .  That imagination make sooyoung feel alive . That’s why she put the tiramisu on the locker , because she thankful that the blonde is exist in her life . Even the blonde doesn’t even know that the brunette is exist , the brunette doesn’t even care . Because if the blonde know what is the brunette faced , the brunette know that the blonde will cry . Because the brunette live is PATHETIC

      Sooyoung look out the window . She put her both of her hands on her chin and try to savouring  the moments . She closed her eyes and breath slowly . Without her knowing the blonde man are watching her . The blonde thought how can a person be th at beautiful . With the brown wavy hair and petite body . He lean on the door and watch the brunette closed her eyes . The blonde holding the tiramisu and start walking to his chair . The brunette startled and jump a little . She looked at who make the sound and ended up with blushing because the one who make a noise Is Yi Fan .

                                                             

                                                                      =============================================


Sooyoung get up and get out of the class .

“Hey you” Yi fan called sooyoung . Sooyoung turned around and met by yi fan eyes .

“are you talking to me ?” sooyoung said

“ Yes . I’am talking to you “ Yi Fan said . Yi Fan smiled and pat the chair next to him .
Sooyoung slowly walk to the chair and sit down . She turned her body and faced yi fan .

“Why you’re calling me ? “ sooyoung said slowly and play with her hands .

“Don’t you think I know who give this tiramisu everyday ? “ Yi Fan smirk upon seeing sooyoung paled faced .

“Wh .. wh .. who ? “ Sooyoung stuttered and rub both of her hands .
 
Yi Fan leaned closer to the brunnete faced and lightly peck her lips .
“You . You put it isn’t ? “ Yi Fan said .

Sooyoung startled by the kiss . Her faced is paled and her body is shivering .
She still can’t accept the fact that Yi Fan just kissed her .

“H .. Ho .. How did you know ? “ Sooyoung said and trying hard not to faint .

“Of course I know . There’s only this girl who come early to school to just give me the tiramisu .
isn’t that you ? “ Kris leaned back and chuckled a little .

“I mean . You know . I might just come early to school . “ sooyoung tried to make a reason .

“I’am not that dumb brunette . I can just come to cctv room and check who give me the tiramisu” kris chuckled and stand up , then he extend his hand to sooyoung . Sooyoung looked at his face and put her hand on his . It feel warm . Sooyoung hands perfectly fit with kris hands . Their hands linked with each other perfectly like they are actually love each other .

Kris dragged sooyoung out of the classroom . When they are outside , sooyoung realize that the school already filled with student . Sooyoung bend her head a little and now her face is completely out of sight since it covered with her hair .

Kris realize that sooyoung uncomfortable . He stopped and stand in front of the brunette . It makes everyone stopped whatever they are doing . They are wondering who that girl that are holding Yi Fan hand .

The blonde slowly push the brunette hair back . Now the brunette face is not covered . It makes everyone gasped . How can a wallflower holding hands with the most hottest boy in the school ? .
The brunette looked up with a scared face . The blonde put his hands on the brunette shoulder and dragged her to the canteen .


                                                                           =======================================



The canteen becomes quiet when both of them come . The blonde walk towards their usual sit . The blonde friends , smile towards him and the maknae sehun and tao give a thumbs up to the blonde . It’s make the blonde laugh .
 
The blonde sit down and pull the brunette to sit beside him . The brunette frozen . She doesn’t expect that the blonde will do something like this . The canteen still quiet . The tanned boy , Kai stood up and yelled to them to mind their own bussines . It makes everyone stop looking at them and do their own thing . The power of Kai .

“wow hyung , you did it” Tao said .
“Yes I did it . who expect it “ The blonde said and hang his hands loosely on the brunette shoulder .

The brunette whisper to the blonde that she wants to get out of here .
The blonde know that the brunette are uncomfortable ,  but he wants everyone to know that this wallflower are no longer a wallflower . But this girl is HIS . His property .

He know what the brunette faced . About his father , his mother and how people treat her . He knows everything about her . He know because he pays someone to do research about her after he know that the brunette is the one who give him tiramisu everyday .

The blonde wants to wash away all the pain that the brunette have .Today , he got a courage to come early to school just to talk the brunette . He wants to see the brunette smile at least once . He wants the brunette to be his girlfriend .

The blonde stand up and help the brunette to stand too . Now the blonde is in front of the brunette .
 
“ I love you my brunette “ The blonde said .

The blonde take a step to the brunette and put his arm to encircle the brunette waist .
He leans closer and kiss the brunette lips . There’s a lots of clapping and whistle from the people . The brunette puts both of her arm on the blonde neck . She never feels this happy before . It’s seems all of her sadness is being washed . The butterfly in her stomach , the dizzy feeling and and happiness is becoming one .

The blonde slowly released the kiss and their nose touches each other . The blonde smiled . The brunette also smile for the first time .

“I love you too my blonde man” The brunette lightly kiss the man nose .

They released each other , but the blonde hands still on the brunette waist . There’s a tint of pink colour on both of the brunette cheeks . She doesn’t realize all of the people are watching . All the blonde man are congratulating him .

The brunette gains a courage . Now she doesn’t care how people look at her . She got what she wants .
WU YI FAN . The blonde is HER . The blonde kiss the brunette cheek and both of them  walk to the classroom with the 11 boys to guard them . She got 11 new friend and her new boyfriend . The brunette tighten the blonde hands . She looks at the blonde and kiss his cheek .

“Thank you for everything “ The brunette said and smiled .

“ Thank you for tiramisu , love “ The blonde said and smiled .

Both of the smiled at each other and continued to walk 



The blonde guy – Wu Yi Fan

         
                             The brunette girl – Choi Sooyoung


The cake – Tiramisu
 
            
                               Just a simple love story

 

Everything has changed <3