Hyori

My bff

Prom is coming soon? I yelled as me and Hyori walked down the hallway. Yea you didn't know that . Hyori stated . No ! Whys it so soon? I asked I don't know Hyori said. So who are you bringing Hyori asked as she punched me in the stomch . Ow ! I yelled as I punched her back. I don't know I laughed . What about you? Umm. I might bring seungri he's cute . She said . So who do you thinks cute? Hyori asked . Um. Nobody I blushed. Yea you do she laughed who? Tae... Nobody i laughed . Alright ill get it out of you hyori said. Taeyang i yelled waving as i put on my back pack and closing my locker . While watching Hyori walk away . Let's go to the mall. I said . Alright you got money for a cab ? Taeyang asked yea I gotta enough money to buy a car . I laughed . You gotta get a job I told taeyang. I heard my dad talking to my grandma about getting me a car. I said. And we don't have I walk to school . Taeyang replyed as he picked up his phone to call a cab. Hey you know proms soon right ? I asked Taeyang . Yeah . He said sadly who are you taking I asked as we saw the cab come up and walk inside . Were do you guys wanna go ? The mall please . I said . So what did you ask ? Taeyang asked . Oh I'll tell you later. I said . The malls right up there. The man pointed . You coulda just walked . Sorry I said. You don't gotta be rude Taeyang said just drive us there. The man drove up there fast. Bye we said as we got out the car and gave him money . We ran in the entrance and went to our favorite store . The Adidas store. I picked up a pair and bought it . Let's go to your house know I said to Taeyang . You just wanna leave we just got here. Taeyang asked . Yea . I said let's go! 

______________________________

this story isn't leading up anywhere, so should I keep updating or not, comment whether I should or not and stop being silent readers lol love you guys