001

Sweet Talker

 

 

*Eun Young POV*

Mr. Lee is giving some expalantion about korean traditional music equipments and the history about it. While all the students listens to the explanation, 'knock knock' ! Everyone looks towards the main door. I saw a guy standing out there while smiling, Honestly,watching by his appearance from the door,he looks nice and little chubby >.< That guy come in and talking with Mr. Lee for a while.I didn't even know why I can't stop looking him from head to toe. He's wearing a simple shirt,jeans,awesome shoes and a cap. It's suit him very well.

" He's Jimin. Park Jimin. Bangtan Boys member " Cho Ko tell me.

" Huh ? How do you know ? Have you ever met before ? "

I'm very shock. How can Cho Ko know him? What's their relationship? Cho Ko is my bestfriend since we were 13. Everything we shared together.Our parents also get along very well. But she's never tell me about that guy. It's weird ..

" I know him through some friends. He's a hot guy,everyone know him "

"Oh. How can you not telling me about this? Aren't we bestfriends? "

I make a sad-mad face to Cho Ko.I'm not really mad but it's like how could you didn't even tell me this? Jimin. Park Jimin.Nice name though.Cho Ko pinch my cheek and make her cute face because that's my weakness lol.I will laugh when she doing that face. It's cute but it's not match with Cho Ko i guess. Besides I not the type that hard to forgive people.

"Aigoo,did i need to tell you? Well,i'm not really know him.I just know his name and other Bangtan Boys members "

"Ahh~ you know i hate when you doing your aegyo face don't you? Okay,after this you gonna tell me about Bangtan and all things you know about them got it ? "

"Yessir !! " Cho Ko make a salute sign to me while laughing extra hard.

*No One POV*

"Attention guys! This is Park Jimin.He's new student here so I hope everyone could treat him well okay? "

Everyone just nod their heads means they understand what Mr. Lee was saying. Cho Ko and Eun Young that laughing extra hard suddenly remain silent. They back to the reality that they in Traditional Music Class.

"Jimin,can you introduce yourself to the class please?" Mr. Lee smiling to Jimin and give the sign to Jimin introduce himself.

"Ouh,of course ! Hello guys,I'm Park Jimin. Just call me Jimin. I hope all of you treat me with love kekeke ~ "

Everybody in the class laugh when Jimin said 'love' part. Mr. Lee gives permission to let Jimin choose his seat and then back to the main topic about history of Daejaeng (대쟁). It is a long zither with 15 strings, slightly larger than the gayageum; it was used during the Goryeo period but is no longer used now.

*Jimin POV*

Studying about traditional music? Oh god what the hell i'm thinking about. If it's not because dad,i would rather be a waiter for the rest of my life. The explanation really complicated and hard to understand yet everybody not making a noise at all. such a boring class.

After about an hour,the class ended. I clear up all my things and wanna hang out with bangtan after this. As i walk with full of speed, BAM !!!

 


So how was it ? I really appreciate any comments or what.

And i'm sorry for my broken english since i'm not very fluent *bow*