002

Sweet Talker

Untitled

 

*Jimin POV*

Arghh ! why bad luck keep following me. And what the hell with her? Can't her see i'm rushing over to hang out with members.

Even i'm the one that fault in this problem but my ego just make like she's the one that fault and mad at her.

"Yaish! can you see i'm rushing over?"

I turned my face towards her with intention to mad at her more and more.When she turned her face towards me and i'm just frozen for a while.She's a cute girl,with straight long hair,innocent face and the main point is her lipstick.Bright red colour,so bright and make she looks very hot and stunning at the same time. She's just stay still and didn't say any word to me. I thought she will mad at me for yell at her at first but i'm wrong tho.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it"

She just said that to me afterall what i said to her even i'm the fault? Weird.She's really a weirdo lol. I don't said anything and just walked passed her. It seems rude but when looked at the time,i'm really late. Members gonna mad at me for being late like always i sure.

*Eun Young POV*

What the with this guy? Absolutely it's his fault for being running without seeing people.But what i can say just "I'm sorry" even it's not my fault but look by he's reaction looks like he late for something so i just let it be.Mom and Dad always taught to me for being polite and compromise wih people even i'm not the one who fault.I guess it's my attitude since i'm a kid.

"Why you said sorry to him? You're not the one that fault but him! I can't get what the hell in your mind rigth now! You shouldn't tolerate with him at all. such a jerk guy"

"Yah,it's okay.I think he was rushing over something and i'm not the type that mad at people easily like you"

I'm stick out my tongue and tease Cho Ko lol.Cho Ko always mad at me when i'm being nice to people and i will spend my money to buy an ice cream for her or she will not talk to me whole day! We clear up our things and head to the cafeteria.


Just a short updates hehehe very short i think ! I'm sorry for not updating this stories bcause like i said,i've got no idea and where the end of this story T.T at first i wanna delete this story but i think i will keep updating if i get an idea and free time >< thanks for reading and any comments are really helpful !