Final

Short-tongued, Sharp-nosed

“Fie, why are you poking my face?” Epsilon doesn’t look up from his laptop. The finger pressing into his cheekbone doesn’t stop, and Epsilon bites back a smile. He’ll play this game today, he thinks.

 

“Epthilon~ I’m lonely!” Epsilon can hear the pout in his younger friend’s voice. He rolls his eyes; Fie seriously cannot get enough attention. Epsilon doesn’t mind, not really. He loves having his favorite member as close to him as possible.

 

“Go find Delta, then. I’m busy editing my brother’s college essay.” Epsilon knows Fie isn’t going to leave. Fie’s finger stills, resting on Epsilon’s cheek.

 

“YeongJinnie. Why won’t you pay attention to me?” Fie’s voice is low and Epsilon immediately feels his heart sink.  He sighs as he closes his laptop and turns to look at the younger man.

 

“Fie, don’t be like that.” Epsilon pats Fie on the head, flashing his best smile at the younger male. In return, Fie leans into the touch. “You really like skinship, huh?”

 

“YeongJin.” The way Fie says Epsilon’s real name sends shivers down his spine. “YeongJin, do you love me?”

 

“Of course! You’re my favorite.” Epsilon smiles, his eyes forming perfect crescent moon shapes. Fie moves in closer and Epsilon almost forgets how to breathe. Almost, though, not completely. Epsilon remembers how to breathe enough for him to catch a faint whiff of the scent that drives him crazy—in a good way.

 

“No, I mean, do you really love me? Do you really, really, theriouthly love me?”

 

“You’re stupid, really, SanHa.” Epsilon pulls Fie into a hug, nuzzling into the taller man’s broad chest. He feels Fie’s strong arms wrap around him, and he breathes in the familiar, comforting, intoxicating scent that always lingers on Fie’s skin. Epsilon loves the way Fie smells: a warm and inviting espresso gourmand with just the right amount of a deep, musky, manly scent. He thinks that the way Fie smells reflects the younger man’s personality: kind and charismatic with enough strength and dominant tendencies to make Epsilon tremble.

 

“Tho you do?” Fie asks quietly.

 

“Why do you ask questions you know the answer to?” Epsilon reaches up, pecking Fie on the lips.

 

“Becauth it maketh you pay attention to me.” Fie smiles that goofy, toothy grin that Epsilon loves almost as much as his scent.

 

“You’re ridiculous,” Epsilon says, but he can’t stop his smile this time.

 

“But you love me?”

 

“Of course I do!”

 

“Thay it.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too~!” Fie tackles the older man in a hug, laughing at the pink tint on Epsilon’s face. Epsilon makes a whining noise, burying his face in Fie’s chest. He inhales deeply, trying to fill his lungs with as much of Fie’s scent as he can. Epsilon doesn’t know if it makes sense, but he’s pretty sure he could get drunk off of Fie’s scent alone.