oo2

Something Under The Tree..

"Umma,appa..where am I?Where is oppa at?",she said.She is starting to cry. "How can I get out from here?I want to get out..and I'm hungry",the girl said while rubbing her stomach.Her stomach is growling asking for food. "I want to eat",the girl said and then sighing heavily.Suddenly a bread fall on her head.Luckily she managed to catch it before it landed on the ground. "This bread is enough for me to fill my stomach",then she quickly eat it until finish. "Ahhh.I'm full.But..I still want to get out from here..",she said while thinking how to get out from the place.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"I guess I will just tell her parents about it...",he said.Then he go out of his house and walk to her house.When he reached her house,he knock the door for a few times.Then her mom open the door and look at him. "Ouh it's you.Where is my daughter?",her mom asked him with a worried tone. "I.. I...",he don't know what to say. "You what?Tell me!I know something went wrong!Now tell me",her mom said making him get shocked. "I'm sorry but..just now we went to a tree and it's weird there..then...",he said but then her mom interrupted him. "Then what?!",her mom said being unpatient. "Then something pull her leg and drag her into a hole under the tree..I couldn't save her..I'm so sorry.I will find her okay?",he continue talking. "What!?",her mom is shocked.Then her mom fell down beside the door.Her mom cry. "No!This can't be..my daughter..",her mom said while crying. "I'm so sorry...",he said while looking down on the floor. "Promise me you will find her?",her mom wipes her tears and said at him. "I promise you.But there is something else..",he said with a low tone. "What is it?",her mom look at him. "Here.Read it",he give her mom the paper that he found near the tree.Her mom read it and get shocked again. "What?!2 weeks!?No!No..No way!",her mom cry again. "I will find her..",he said while staring at the floor. "What happen here?",suddenly her father appear beside her mom and look at him.Then her mom explain at her father. "Hey young boy.Promise me you will find her and bring her back to us",her father said at him. "O..okay uncle...",he nod his head for a few times.Then he walk away from her house and go back to his house.In his house,he is thinking how to find her. "How to find her..hmm...",he think while tapping his chin.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A short note from AhSongyi:

Hey guys!Second update for all of you is done!Actually it should be done by yesterday but I'm too lazy to continuue it.Hehe.Ouh,and happy new year to all of you!Have a good,great and amazing new year!I hope you will have some happy or special moments in this year.Always be happy and don't be sad even once,okay?Okay bye.See you soon.I love you all my readers,friends,bestfriends,family and other people that I know.

oo2 - 1/1/14